Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet (15413 Views)

Tenure Expiration: Sanwo-olu, Makinde Dissolve Cabinet, Aides / Buhari Likely To Dissolve Cabinet As FEC Final Session Holds On Monday / Buhari Likely To Dissolve Cabinet Before May 29 - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by shehuolayinka(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari is set to dissolve his cabinet as he prepares to wind down his first term in office.

Buhari who was recently re-elected for a second term in office in a statement yesterday directed the ministers to submit a comprehensive reports of their respective ministries.

They have till Wednesday, April 24, 2019 as the deadline for submission to the Presidential Audit Committee in the office of the Vice President.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-sets-to-dissolve-cabinet/

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by id911(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Better return our mandate that you kidnapped...useless president

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by dokyOloye: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
id911:
grin grin
Bloody,empty headed tyrant junketeer grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Delusional nyamuri flat.head, u think this is ritual or prostitution where u have a say!.. 5%! Even minority seat dey hard u for PDP grin cheesy

Second class citizen! cheesy
id911:

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Amuocha: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Then he can resign

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2019
Lol some people would leave the topic and start beer parlor argument

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by HisSexcellency(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2019
One thing that "pisses me off" with this administration is the unending "we will", " we're about", "government is going to", " we shall", "this administration is set to"...... Bla bla bla bla.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by morikee: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2019
Fire on Baba

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by tstx(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2019
Good for him

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Anduku: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2019
He will use one year to appoint another one. Baba go slow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Houseofglam7(f): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2019
undecided
He'd appoint a new bunch of dunderheads to continue from where the others stopped

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by iammo(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2019
cool

I love reading comments of pained wailing atikulooters, they are on every thread about Buhari and Tinubu crying in agony of sifia pain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Zico5(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2019
This dullard just wasted 4 solid years. Nothing to show for the so called Mr integrity except persecution of opposition in the name of fighting corruption. Nigeria has never got it wrong this way.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by olaolulazio(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2019
Next Level grin
Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2019
Oh well....there we go
Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by jasmine1600: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2019
Can a lifeless man rule? the cabal keep releasing statements up n down and paste his name on it.
Anyone expecting Anything good from this administration did not watch the candidate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Well, let's hope for the best.
Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by BruncleZuma: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2019
Make we hear abeg....
Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Amuocha: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2019
Useless cabinet

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by osuofia2(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2019
dissolve and bring those old senile men again
Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Dareal90s(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2019
id911:
Election is over but Igbo's r still nursing their wounds.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by profbayo: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2019
fuckerstard:
Lol some people would leave the topic and start beer parlor argument
It's madness that's worrying them
Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by tizzle(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2019
It will now take another 6 months to set up a new cabinet when he starts his second term...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Honor10: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Zico5:
This dullard just wasted 4 solid years. Nothing to show for the so called Mr integrity except persecution of opposition in the name of fighting corruption. Nigeria has never got it wrong this way.

Nigeria has never get it right, in d first place
Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Michealsinzo: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2019
B U H A R I...why do you love power so much, the people you said you are ruling don’t want you, but you still want to rule them by force...okay ooh

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by profbayo: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Zico5:
You must be suffering from blindness to not have seen anything done by this Government.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Zico5(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2019
profbayo:

You must be suffering from blindness to not have seen anything done by this Government.
U must be suffering from dementia left by the dullard. Show me any tangible project commission by ur godfather that has affected u positively.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet by Bizibi(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2019
I've heard that countless time, next!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Has Approved Community Policing — IG / How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support / Fayose Withdraws Suit Against APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.