Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos (74698 Views)

Hedgehog Saved From Sticky Situation After Getting Totally Encased In Clay(Pix) / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia / See This Machine That Can Iron And Fold Your Clothes, That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by MisterGrace: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mightymanna:
we should just forget these nonsense and start copying the west 100% after all that's how UAE, Singapore, Korea, Japan and hong Kong did, this African technology is just nonsense

Stop making a mess of yourself. Japan and Korea looked inward.

We can't copy everything. Stop giving in to low self-esteem.

These clay pots does not need gas to serve as coolant.

They are 100% safer.

China, the Japan you mentioned and other countries still make use of these pots.

11 Likes

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin angry grin ;

1 Like

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by ClearFlair: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Onyekachi419:
If keeping clay pot is called culture. Oga you can keep your culture grin to your self.

Cultural heritage preservation is not for daft people.

10 Likes

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
NaijaMutant:
African Technology

Made in Oshogbo grin grin grin

Afonja Amaka cheesy

Afonja ajoka
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Vendee: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
No, don't tell me! This is beautiful.
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by oduademon: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
NaijaMutant:
African Technology

Made in Oshogbo grin grin grin

Afonja Amaka cheesy

This is racist you know. The mods are biased. They allow Yiibos to get away with things
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Onyekachi419(f): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
ClearFlair:

Cultural heritage preservation is not for daft people.
daft people like you?
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by dmz1: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
i even have a better one in my house..
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by gebest: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
the pump for still be clay na, nice though
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by magicminister: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
fairfora:
I can imagine where we would have been, if technological innovations had started from Africa...we for still dey live for inside hut by now. The guy sha.

You don’t know what you’re saying bro.

4 Likes

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by masseratti: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
oduademon:

This is racist you know. The mods are biased. They allow Yiibos to get away with things

what's racist in someone saying Afonja beautiful? I guess that's what amaka means, and if we Yorùbás hails the people of ilorin as, ilorin Afonja... Which is suppose to be praise because if the legendary warrior, then I don't see anything degenerative in being called Afonja, although am from lagos, you just laugh at people's ignorance because they don't have history, they don't even know that ilorin people do not have tribal marks.

1 Like

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Goddyj(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ameboperoo:

This guy has become a nuisance in Nairaland
Please let Seun do something about him.
I think the best thing is to barn everyone from the location he's operating from. That way, he won't be able to create new accounts again.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by DonaTee(f): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
sirdonbright:
Very nice innovation

Been looking for this dispenser pot.

As for those shouting n degrading African technology, African clay pot is a source of alkaline water that they oyibo is hyping and selling to you all.

You don't discard your technology, you modify n discard what truely needs to be discarded

5 Likes

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by yesloaded: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
moscobabs:
Innovative...
Can't forget Amu and Ikeemu
grin omo ibile

1 Like

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by merits(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
moscobabs:
Innovative...

Can't forget Amu and Ikeemu
Yu ar a tru child of ur fada

1 Like

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by McTobe(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
At all grin grin
sonnie10:
Indomie generation won’t know the hymn book called Ancient and Modern
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by oduademon: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
masseratti:
what's racist in someone saying Afonja beautiful? I guess that's what amaka means, and if we Yorùbás hails the people of ilorin as, ilorin Afonja... Which is suppose to be praise because if the legendary warrior, then I don't see anything degenerative in being called Afonja, although am from lagos, you just laugh at people's ignorance because they don't have history, they don't even know that ilorin people do not have tribal marks.

He/she was being sarcastic!

It is racist to describe our legends in such a sarcastic manner.
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by IMAliyu(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mightymanna:
we should just forget these nonsense and start copying the west 100% after all that's how UAE, Singapore, Korea, Japan and hong Kong did, this African technology is just nonsense
Technologically yes, but these countries you mentioned still retain their cultures, rules and beliefs.
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by gregyboy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Phyqee10:
This is so amazing...lets keep our culture alive.

Misplaced commment does that look like your culture
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
That pot na the real deal in this hot period when nepa no dey give.

You go stand like Sherif Rango dey drink chilled water, no need of ikemu, just cup

1 Like

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Tolubory(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mutteeme:
https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/see-latest-clay-pot-water-dispenser-that-got-people-talking.html
It's little bit Scary ���
That's why that little girl wants to Cry ���
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by frozen70(f): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
No one will want to buy this now

But if it was made in China and its written that it cures heat at night, people will buy it⏺️

1 Like

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
CHEMISTRY IS LIFE
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chai! Reminds me of the good old days clay pots....the water has a unique taste and its always cold.

1 Like

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by mokane28: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
I swear that girl is so pretty, na my son go marry her oo LOL �
Felixalex:
Hebehe

Chai but who owns that pretty little baby girl? Make my son marry her when they grow up
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by solex1988(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
nice one
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Felixalex(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
mokane28:
I swear that girl is so pretty, na my son go marry her oo LOL �

Bros no find my trouble o, na my son go marry her. Infact i de go pay deposit bride price
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by mokane28: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hahaha
Felixalex:

Bros no find my trouble o, na my son go marry her. Infact i de go pay deposit bride price
Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by Julme(f): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Clay pot water are far better than this plastic...clay helps to balance the PH of the water,making it slightly alkaline...
However some visitors may refuse taking wate in your house as most will see it as babalawo things cheesy

1 Like

Re: Latest Clay Pot 'Water Dispenser' That Got People Talking - Photos by osazsky(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
northvietnam:
Will it make the water warm
Can it be connected to electricity.... undecided undecided undecided
kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k / The Owl's Long Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.