Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) (33089 Views)

Baby Squeezes Face In Video After Tasting Something Bitter For The First Time / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by dheaven: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Why is he condemning Nigeria artists has he tried all to conclude

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Jamesonbrown(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by REALBETPAWA: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2019
2019prophets:
It would be Ironically funny.. if his mom was against tattoos when she was alive. grin

U mean u are able to comprehend non gambling related information? shocked

Cc 1realbobby
BETPAWA
Vitiligoforlife
Zontage
2019prophets
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Akuz: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2019
Swt art
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2019
chiommy123:
Without his mums face in his hand she will not rest in peace?

I understand.......People like u no dey like their mother inlaw

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2019
chiommy123:

You meant inside his hand ✋�?
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2019
Tricycles4sale:
Might consider this soon too.

Price please?inbox me �

For sale in PORT HARCOURT
Cheap Tvs King keke
Buy and drive condition
0.8.0.3526.0634. Call/whatsapp

NB: I don't ship unless by yourself.
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2019
Chinashopping84:
hmmm.he really love his mum.
who hate him mama b4
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
I’m planning on getting something similar on my chest for my mum,as soon as I see a decent tattoo artist
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by angelamina(f): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Iya ni wura �

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Kingzra1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Chuvin22:
A minute silence for the all the slay mamas whose ex’s face is boldly tattooed on their left breast.

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by lucind(f): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
if i see a place I can do it perfectly in naija am gonna do it, I want to spend the rest of my life with the memory of my mom on my hand, I really miss my mom, keep resting in peace Adadioramma!

2 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by frozen70(f): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
What a respectable way of showing appreciation to his late mum

I know he wished she is still alive to enjoy the fruit of her labour
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by kaypound(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I wonder...... Make SARS no catch am (assuming he resides in 9ja).....
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Leviticus 19 : 28 'You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.'

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
inoki247:
Na only ur Mama no fit Divorce u dey are d True Definition of for Better for worse....

Bro, abeg, where is your location make we drink together. Most people don't know what mothers are like. They suffer for you, suffer with you. And still strive to see your suffering end. My mom's name will be my first tattoo
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by restored2016(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
chiommy123:
nonesence remark, this shows how you value your mother.

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by B2K4LUV(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
You know mayowa?
sukerefakere:
Rip ma Awolaja

Nice one Mayowa
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by jaymee0(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
sukerefakere:
Rip ma Awolaja

Nice one Mayowa

You seem to know the guy.
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas doin what de knw best
Better than committing crimes all over the world.
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
jaymee0:

You seem to know the guy.
yes I know him very well
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
brrrr:
cause he draw tatooes continue languishing in ur 3rd world country with primitive. Reasonings
you mean tattoo depict civilisation!? don't forget tattoo remains a product of primitiveness from the primitive age only borrowed by your so called 1st world country with civilisation.
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
B2K4LUV:
You know mayowa?
Mayowa is my very Good Friend
But it's been a while
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by 6ixT8: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
pls. Who know the price of getting something like this and where?
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by GindoX(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
ItsJagaban:
THE EXTENT PEOPLE GO SEF.
OMO, I CAN'T FIT

What! You can't what?[center][/center] grin
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Soul47(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
ItsJagaban:
THE EXTENT PEOPLE GO SEF.
OMO, I CAN'T FIT

The joke here made my day
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
I love the Art work !!
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Hadampson(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
TRCdesigns:
Motherly love...who can ever be compared to our mother... Hit like if you love your mum... Share otherwise

Just say you are looking for LIKE
Re: Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.