Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce (28126 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by deltateam: 7:12am On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:
Black man's poor mindset.

We see little collaboration with the whites as a feat. It is so appalling that we've been beaten into this psychological submission that the whites are superior.

They had us in chains years back, they've still got some of us psychologically in chain today.

Beyonce is not a white but black American. Her ancestors formed the bulk of slaves carted from Africa.

She could have been my cousin, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2019
FroshJaynex:
This dude is the true definition of leader, Rule no1. Always celebrate ur team wen they climb up to success cos when they can trace their success back to you they'd be ready to fight the devil for ur sake. Much respect

I just love David for this one thing
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by tolue42(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:

We see little collaboration with the whites as a feat. It is so appalling that we've been beaten into this psychological submission that the whites are superior.

They had us in chains years back, they've still got some of us psychologically in chain today.

Beyonce is black!

1 Like

Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Ugosample(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:

for your information

Beyoncé is NOT white.

And besides
the American industry is FAR AHEAD of the Nigerian one, hence the excitement when Nigerian artistes get to associate with them

Who pass you big pass you

it's the sane excitement a Ghanaian or South African artiste get when they get to feature with our own A list artistes
because we are BIGGEE

That's how the world is

4 Likes

Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by freeman67: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:

Not really about the race or colour. Every entertainer sees collaboration with a bigger entertainer as an achievement because it exposes them to more audience and increases their industry worth.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by TommyAnthem(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2019
O boy it is too early to start this your nefarious trade, Seun never blackmailed anybody to get traffic to his site.
itspzpics:
Lol

Pastor caught Seriously performing a Deliverance On a Lady, Sleep and have se*x with her=> See Photos and Watch Video Here
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:

first of all, Beyonce is not white. Secondly, this is not about a black man feeling inferior to a white man, it is more about feeling honored working with an icon. Your comment is totally baseless

3 Likes

Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Bakeroy: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2019
To me, you are the one that is childish Sir. Beyonce is not white, she is an international superstar, considering how our music got started, things like this is worth celebrating. Maybe you did not know, there was a time in Nigeria where 80% of the music played in our radio stations were foreign now it is the opposite so like them celebrate.

kclem:

I wonder ooooo, I don't know what special in this.black man with black mind set. There is no any single of confidence in what we do...we go dey follow follow.....looku looku like black monkey. Davido very childish boy.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Westtimeline: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:

I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2019
majamajic:

no doubt, they are superior !

If you say they are superior, you are right.

If I say they are NOT superior, I am also right.

Ones beliefs work for him..

If China and Dubai could transform their countries in less than 50 years, nothing stops Nigeria but absence of VISIONARY LEADERSHIP.
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Imo1stson: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:

Beyoncé is black. Both Beyoncé and Davido are black Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by fx45(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:

Will you shut it!

Who's white there? Beyonce or Swiss Beats?
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Stillthebest: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:

Are they our mates? Do you think all of these artistes are dumbs? If such doesn't mean much to them they won't celebrate it.
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by izeksblog: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2019
congrats to him. But the way we act sometimes makes the foreign folks think little of us. We do have more to offer than we think if we actually know our worth
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by MENTORCH(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2019
So what? This is why they will continue to look down on Africa, when you make them look superior. It’s a good development, but not worth showing it off. David can be so childish, he even said OMG.
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by kendrick93(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:

is Beyonce white?
speak with sense please..
Beyonce is an international superstar so it's only right that David/kidomminant are excited about this... even in your own field, everyone will be excited if they get a promotion to higher places
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by MiztaMarvell(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:

You didn't make any sense and you have also shown your own level of low mentality.
Beyonce has been a legend in the music industry way before these guys came to the lime light so its a achievement for them in the music industry.
Learn to always look at things from a positive perspective instead of find negative meanings into it.
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2019
Where i s YOUNG JOHN IT have been awhile havn't heard from him
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by tstx(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2019
majamajic:
naija
producer - skiibi song writer - skiibi executive producer - skiibi director - skiibi camera man - skiibi/ okeke Paul

kiddo, kiddo, kiddominaaaaa
I want to lo Owo...
Lol...
You are mad.. I swear
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by tstx(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2019
majamajic:
naija
producer - skiibi song writer - skiibi executive producer - skiibi director - skiibi camera man - skiibi/ okeke Paul

kiddo, kiddo, kiddominaaaaa
I want to lo Owo...
Lol...
You are mad.. I swear
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Wizvicky(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2019
MOSKID55:
Where i s YOUNG JOHN IT have been awhile havn't heard from him
listen to fvck you by kizz Daniel you will hear of him.
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by paraltero: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:

Beyonce is white?

We learn everyday!
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Aidejay(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Griffon:

Black people and Nigerians are greatly under represented we have a very few number of people we can look up to indeed we have this white superiority mindset but if there are Nigerians out there who are doing things good things "WHITE" people have been doing for so long it's natural and okay for us to be excited. Blacks are going to excel in this world we are going to surpass what the whites have done but it starts somewhere
Kiddominant working and getting credit on b7 is an achievement worth celebrating as it has shown a little Ray of hope that one day someone like u or me will work and succeed where no one of your skin color has done b4
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by thatareaguy: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
trapQ:

Is Beyonce white?

So if the very best in your field (regardless of race) signifies interest in working with you, you won't be flagabasted right?

He might have articulated what he actually meant wrongly. Most Nigerian musicians are not satisfied with their music being only played by Africans. They see "breaking into the western market" as their ambition. It's not a bad thing per se. It's just that most of them are doing it to get "foreign approval." That's what I think he meant to say.
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Kingkun69(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
trapQ:
Is Beyonce white?

So if the very best in your field (regardless of race) signifies interest in working with you, you won't be flabagasted right?
whenever I see posts like his I laugh and scroll on because it is Ppl like him that when they see Ppl making names for themselves they will be the first to criticize because they have never even done any positive things what so ever
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Kingkun69(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
thatareaguy:

He might have articulated what he actually meant wrongly. Most Nigerian musicians are not satisfied with their music being only played by Africans. They see "breaking into the western market" as their ambition. It's not a bad thing per se. It's just that most of them are doing it to get "foreign approval." That's what I think he meant to say.
that is a very good thing to strive for which would you prefer a nationally recognized producer or an upcoming internationally recognized one
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by thatareaguy: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kingkun69:
that is a very good thing to strive for which would you prefer a nationally recognized producer or an upcoming internationally recognized one
If Davido thinks that Kiddominant is a badass producer, he doesn't need another person to tell him that. Producing or collaborating with American artists shouldn't be an ambition. It's as if, he (Davido) is only managing the Naija/African fanbase until he is "fully recognized" there. Davido seeks Western approval that is why he said ".... you made it ... " and shouted "Jesus".
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Joey6: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
I see some idiots here saying we are licking asses and davido is shouting up and down.....if it was your brother wont you be happy....hipocrates.....im sure those of you fooling yourselves here and hating up and down if you see shawn mendes y'all will start taking pics talkless of beyonce...let him shout ,let him rejoice......you want him to stay in nigeria forever abi.....
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by Kingkun69(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
thatareaguy:

If Davido thinks that Kiddominant is a badass producer, he doesn't need another person to tell him that. Producing or collaborating with American artists shouldn't be an ambition. It's as if, he (Davido) is only managing the Naija/African fanbase until he is "fully recognized" there. Davido seeks Western approval that is why he said ".... you made it ... " and shouted "Jesus".
again I will ask if you are a footballer in Npfl you are one of the best you go for trials in Spain and you are picked by Barcelona won't you feel you have made it?
Re: Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce by thatareaguy: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Joey6:

I see some idiots here saying we are licking asses and davido is shouting up and down.....if it was your brother wont you be happy....hipocrates.....im sure those of you fooling yourselves here and hating up and down if you see shawn mendes y'all will start taking pics talkless of beyonce...let him shout ,let him rejoice......you want him to stay in nigeria forever abi.....

Lol. I guess I'm one of the idiots. I listen to Davido's songs.

No one is denying that there are no levels - some musicians are bigger than others. Nothing wrong in being excited about working with someone at a higher level. But do u need to celebrate like uve won the world cup? This is not an attack on Davido. It's a mindset that common among Nigerians. We love or seek "western" approval and seem to see it as a goal. Inferiority complex.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat / Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday / #10yearschallenge: Kupe Boys Share 10 Years Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.