Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued (26070 Views)

Man Gets Rescued By Passersby While Black Giant Python Attempted Swallowing Him / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Lady Steps Out Pantless Cat Walking In Lagos, Gets Blasted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Nkisiva: 3:32am On Apr 18, 2019
A Girl has been rescued in Igando, Lagos after drinking sniper because she is pregnant.

See screenshot of the story shared by an online user.

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/girl-rescued-after-drinking-sniper.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Nkisiva: 3:33am On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by chiommy123(f): 3:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Because she is pregnant? Why she no share with the man when they were doing the do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by jullidee2006: 4:28am On Apr 18, 2019
she must have been victimised, rejected and depressed... pregnancy is not a disease... let's stop stigmatising pregnancy regardless of how it came about

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 18, 2019
cry why did you fvck in the first place

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 18, 2019
Palm oil for sniper/poisoning overdose ting.... learning something new every day *Colgate smile* grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by femi4: 6:14am On Apr 18, 2019
Debramaye:
To ease stress

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by femi4: 6:18am On Apr 18, 2019
Guest007:
Palm oil for sniper/poisoning overdose ting.... learning something new every day *Colgate smile* grin
Palm oil is very Powerful.

Our neighbour's son drank kerosene some years back. Suddenly a man appeared from nowhere with palm oil as first aid

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by sparkle7: 6:50am On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:
Palm oil is very Powerful.

Our neighbour's son drank kerosene some years back. Suddenly a man appeared from nowhere with palm oil as first aid
You are very right bro. My little toddler drank bleach mistaken it for water. Almost died and coughing blood.
We bombard him with palm oil and coconut water, and that was how he survived bro.
Those local stuffs are very powerful.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2019
sales of sniper should be controlled it's that easy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Jamesonbrown(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by ainas247: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2019
why
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2019
A VERY STUPID SOMEBODY
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Upton: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2019
Sniper bad o. The chemical killed a dog in my house in less than 5 minutes

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Debramaye:

Why did her boyfriend force her to do so in the first place?

Why didn't her school or parents or church teach her about the facts of life??

Why now?
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by tgmservice: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Wow cry

so this palm oil thing really works

Girls of nowadays should be careful of careless sex.
Thats how my babymama i intended to marry got pregnant again for another guy cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Xisnin(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2019
jullidee2006:
she must have been victimised, rejected and depressed... pregnancy is not a disease... let's stop stigmatising pregnancy regardless of how it came about
Unwanted pregnancy is a disease, it destroys life, stagnates progess and changes destiny.
Our society should continue to stigmatize unwanted pregnacy to prevent generational
poverty and crime.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by LukeSavage: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2019
What stops her from telling the dude nacking to pls wear rubber when u knw u ain't ready for the aftermath. But na

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by KingSatan: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2019
tactius:

Why did her boyfriend force her to do so in the first place?

Why didn't her school or parents or church teach her about the facts of life??

Why now?

Where did you read that HER BOYFRIEND FORCED HER INTO SEXUAL INTERCOURSE?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by OhiOfIhima: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2019
After collecting various sizes of Dicks, she might not know the rite donor. Thank God for ur life..
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Pusyiter(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Who open leg?
Close leg, dem no go hear
Use condom or contraceptives, dem no go hear/gree
Belly show, you go drink sniper,
Never know say sniper is a wiper grin
chiommy123:
Because she is pregnant? Why she no share with the man when they were doing the do
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Bar1941(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Idiot, she couldn't use contraceptive before sex now she want take sniper....If not for the innocent unborn baby I would have advised they allow her to drink the sniper in peace.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Psoul(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Fun fact: A mosquito has 47 sharp “teeth” on its proboscis. Sorry: if we have to know that, you have to know that.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Reelmii: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2019
some girls sef

was she expecting a plasma TV as a reward for unprotected sex.

she no know say wetin dey sweet dey kill

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Reelmii: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2019
some girls sef

was she expecting a plasma TV as a reward for unprotected sex.

she no know say wetin dey sweet dey kill

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Crownwealthope(f): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Upton:
Sniper bad o. The chemical killed a dog in my house in less than 5 minutes
yeah that could be true cos few days ago I sprayed it around to kill insects and the next day I also met a scorpion dead as well snipper is very very effective

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by engrpheleeks(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Please what's the easiest way to commit suicide? I'm fed up.
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by FroshJaynex(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Unwanted pregnancy is a disease, it destroys life, stagnates progess and changes destiny.
how old are you? if u don mature well for life you'd know some pregnancy are blessings in disguise. I was a young boy when I got a girl pregnant, got rejected but guess what on the night the boy was born I got a call that changed my life till date and now his living well. If I had followed my emotions and others around me I'd have aborted it thinking I wasn't ready. God doesn't give you what u don't deserve or cnt control, Always trust in him regardless.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Reelmii: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2019
tgmservice:
Wow cry

so this palm oil thing really works

Girls of nowadays should be careful of careless sex.
Thats how my babymama i intended to marry got pregnant again for another guy cry cry
first aid for any form of poison
Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by ainas247: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Guest007:

Palm oil Amazing... they called it 'Ero ni topo' meaning 'Peace is of palm oil'

when someone has wicked hot body uses palm oil
when someone takes poison by mistake use palm oil
when someone has mussels use palm oil
when someone has wicked boil use palm oil
when someone has painful pile use palm oil

I can go on..... it is powerful

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued by Proffdada: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Palm oil didn't save her
That baby is destined for greatness

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / Secondary School Girls Are Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.