Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria (21135 Views)

Danish Navy Free 3 Pirates Arrested In West Africa Due To Jurisdiction / 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC / Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by blessedqueen(f): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2019
marvin906:
so all these Greece guy's dey come hustle for this side

Yes na dem plenty for naija ooo. In Greece, it is the Greeks living in Nigeria that pays d bill for our independence to be celebrated and more

1 Like

Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2019
Akwaibomdude:
so when our igbo brothers are over there spoiling our name.
These ones are also here trying to milk us.

well, I know they'll come for their unconditional release

Very true but thank goodness we have generations of akwa ibom people to continue to be nannies and house cleaners to all tribes in Nigeria

Now go and wash my clothes and car immediately!!
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by marvin906(m): 6:48am On Apr 18, 2019
blessedqueen:

Yes na dem plenty for naija ooo. In Greece, it is the Greeks living in Nigeria that pays d bill for our independence to be celebrated and more

never really seen them around..
more accustomed with Indians,phillipino, Chinese and Lebanese
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by Nitah1: 6:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Yet,one retired madman called Trump will call Nigeria a shithole.

3 Likes

Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by selemo: 6:57am On Apr 18, 2019
I know that black man must be involved. They are always found in every evil thing. grin
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by colossus91(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2019
I'm sure the blacks will take the fall for the whites
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2019
HANG THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!

1 Like

Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by OneManLegion(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

This brings back memories of being a Commodore in the elite corps of the Nigerian Navy Special Boat Service.

We were on NNS Ajuwaya off the coast of Zanzibar when we got a distress signal..

.. from a Nambian merchant ship being attacked by Somali Pirates

It was in a middle of storm so visibility was poor as we climbed on board

We heardd the crash of rapid gun-fire and we knew the Pirates had run out of patience undecided

I quickly emptied most of the magazine of my Heckler Koch into the skinny bodies of 3 of the bad guys

That was when i saw a face we had seen in many secret dossiers, Farah Aideed Bin Sulimani a.k.a Captain Jaki Siparo,

the most notorious buccaneer cum smuggler. He was coming from below deck with a shiny machete shocked

"Who brings a knife to a gunfight', i asked myself as i aimed at him grin

I pressed the trigger, once, twice and all i heard was a feeble "PHUUT", "PHUUT".

The smile on my face disappeared pronto! The gun had JAMMED! shocked shocked shocked

Our eyes met and his facial expression could be best described thus : "You are my dinner, tonight"

He started runnning towards me...or trying to because the deck was slippery... there were just 10 steps to cover cry

10, 9, 8, 7,6 steps..... i had quickly disassembled the magazine and was trying to shake water out of it, trying not to panic shocked

[img]http://rebloggy.com/post/elizabeth-swann-potcedit-movies-pirates-of-the-caribbean-i-gif-things-now-gifs/128403790604[/img]

gringringrin
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by godofuck231: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

This brings back memories of being a Commodore in the elite corps of the Nigerian Navy Special Boat Service.

We were on NNS Ajuwaya off the coast of Zanzibar when we got a distress signal..

We heardd the crash of rapid gun-fire and we knew the Pirates had run out of patience undecided

I quickly emptied most of the magazine of my Heckler Koch into the skinny bodies of 3 of the bad guys

That was when i saw a face we had seen in many secret dossiers, Farah Aideed Bin Sulimani a.k.a Captain Jaki Siparo,

the most notorious buccaneer cum smuggler. He was coming from below deck with a shiny machete shocked

"Who brings a knife to a gunfight', i asked myself as i aimed at him grin

I pressed the trigger, once, twice and all i heard was a feeble "PHUUT", "PHUUT".

The smile on my face disappeared pronto! The gun had JAMMED! shocked shocked shocked

Our eyes met and his facial expression could be best described thus : "You are my dinner, tonight"

He started runnning towards me...or trying to because the deck was slippery... there were just 10 steps to cover cry

10, 9, 8, 7,6 steps..... i had quickly disassembled the magazine and was trying to shake water out of it, trying not to panic shocked

[img]http://rebloggy.com/post/elizabeth-swann-potcedit-movies-pirates-of-the-caribbean-i-gif-things-now-gifs/128403790604[/img]
what happened to your secondary weapon, SBS OPS usually keep BUW , I keep a PM9 B&T
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by Horsh(m): 7:05am On Apr 18, 2019
These are the smugglers of hard drugs and at the same time the idiots that deceive the ipods into drugs. serve them well. but why are they backing the camera are they shy or what undecided

1 Like

Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by godofuck231: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2019
these men don't look like pirates, I the weapons found are m1 shotguns for self defence and scoped rifles, 1000 rounds so they don't run out of juice, these are covert operators or bunkerers

1 Like

Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by LarryBee1k: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

That was when i saw a face we had seen in many secret dossiers, Sarah Aideed Bin Sulimani a.k.a Captain Jaki Siparo,

the most notorious buccaneer cum smuggler. She was a most beautiful amazon but with a black heart.

Shee was coming from below deck with a shiny machete, wiping the blood off it with her sleeves shocked

"Who brings a knife to a gunfight', i asked myself as i aimed at her grin

Our eyes met and her facial expression could be best described thus : "You are my dinner, tonight"

She started runnning towards me...or trying to because the deck was slippery... there were just 10 steps to cover cry

3,2 steps..... and she lunged with her machete raised very high. Destination : my neck, specifically my jugular embarassed

1 step... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The waves crashed and she was catapulted into my arms, our lips crushed together and we did this.... kiss kiss kiss kiss

Na so. Good one tho
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Kill them all. In Nigeria, being a pirate is a treasonable offence and the only justice is death by a cutlass. Since our citizens(bad ones o) that go to their own countries are treated such, i think it is time to shake hands with them by serving them what we were served.

The Navy supposed to have tagged killed them on spot dump their body in water without giving any excuses. A Nigerian that will try that in their country will not be pardon

1 Like

Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by TVSA: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Fadomero:
their heads should be cut off
their countries aren't as useless as Nigeria. You want U.S to sanction us abi? undecided undecided
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by AAinEqGuinea: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2019
While Naija drug smugglers are summarily executed in Indonesia or Saudi.

Which way Naija? grin

Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by bendike: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2019
Rubbish news.
Those weapons are carried for protection. Most ships that transit through hot waters carry arms or have civilian contractors heavily armed to protect against pirates. (check youtube). Its just the same way i have a canister of pepper spray in my car and a mini key holder pepper spray in my bag while driving on the roads of Lagos. grin

2 Likes

Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by Deasegun19(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

That was when i saw a face we had seen in many secret dossiers, Sarah Aideed Bin Sulimani a.k.a Captain Jaki Siparo,

the most notorious buccaneer cum smuggler. She was a most beautiful amazon but with a black heart.

Shee was coming from below deck with a shiny machete, wiping the blood off it with her sleeves shocked

Our eyes met and her facial expression could be best described thus : "You are my dinner, tonight"

She started runnning towards me...or trying to because the deck was slippery... there were just 10 steps to cover cry

3,2 steps..... and she lunged with her machete raised very high. Destination : my neck, specifically my jugular embarassed

1 step... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The waves crashed and she was catapulted into my arms, our lips crushed together and we did this.... kiss kiss kiss kiss

I felt her supple body in my arms and we kissed ....salt water mixed with our saliva.

A split second, we were both on an Island alone....a Paradise of our own making....

That was the last moment of pleasure for her because .... i pulled back the safety and pulled the trigger.

Red mist exploded on my face..... cry

The End.

Culled from Chronicles of the Legend, IVAR cry

PS - Fvck! i am late for office angry angry angry angry

I dey enjoy this your chronicle...
where I fit get the complete chronicle?
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by Kalapizim(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

I felt her supple body in my arms and we kissed ....salt water mixed with our saliva.

A split second, we were both on an Island alone....a Paradise of our own making....

That was the last moment of pleasure for her because .... i pulled back the safety and pulled the trigger.

The End.

This guy ehnnn cheesy
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2019
Is that all?
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by davillian(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2019
BeiFangLaye:
their countries will soon demand for them without any harm on their citizens.
Countries that values the life of its citizens.
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Kill them all. In Nigeria, being a pirate is a treasonable offence and the only justice is death by a cutlass. Since our citizens(bad ones o) that go to their own countries are treated such, i think it is time to shake hands with them by serving them what we were served.

You dey think go one side but your government dey take another rout.

Funny, nothing will be done bro, nothing.
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by ladyn4real(f): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2019
Nigeria should treat their Bleep-up well, well and make the news more viral...

1 Like

Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by Buharimustgo: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2019
US secretary of state has stated plainly that there will be sanction if any country prosecute any American citizen,no matter the crime.
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2019
If their countries are so great, what exactly are they doing here as pirates? these same people will create stats depicting themselves as most prosperous in the whole world yet their citizens are hustling like wretches. Lock them up for good! grin
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by CDCEO001: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2019
The blacks no get country ni?
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by RZArecta2(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2019
Or maybe the weapons (though illegal) are for their protection against the actual pirates that plague our waters in the full glare of the security agencies
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by Denko2721987(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Fadomero:
their heads should be cut off

They werent Saudis..
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by ustinelee(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

The End.

you always have a story for any topic lol i am a fan
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by soke02(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2019
Do the needful pls.
Re: US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria by uuzba(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Touch the Greek guys, they will swear for you with their Greek gods.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa / Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape / Man Accuses Policeman Of Collecting N20k From Him After Accusing Him Of Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.