Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG (15612 Views)

Court Orders Invictus Obi To Forfeit N280.5 Million To Federal Government / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Court Orders Yahoo Boy To Forfeit Iphone X And Car To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG by Deltatoto: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Edithfavourite:
Two persons – Arewa Adekunle (aka Barrister Tania Rivera) and Kadiri Yusuf Kayode – were on Tuesday, April 16, 2019, found guilty and sentenced to jail terms in offences filed against them by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan zonal office.

The duo respectively bagged six months and four months imprisonment before Justices Joyce Abdulmalik and P. I. Ajoku of the Federal High Court of the Ibadan Judicial Division.

The convicts had pleaded guilty to the separate one-count amended charges preferred against them by the EFCC which were products of the plea bargain proposed by their lawyers and agreed to by the commission.

The charges border on fraud and fraudulent impersonation.

Apart from bagging a jail term, Arewa was said to have already refunded the sum of $200 USD (Two Hundred United States American Dollars) as restitution to the victim of his fraud. He will also forfeit his HP Laptop and iPhone 6s to the federal government.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/2-jailed-for-cybercrime-and-impersonation-to-forfeit-laptops-and-iphone-to-fg/

ppl when get money no Dey even do their hair anythg see this broke boy tinting his bears.he should rot in jail
Re: 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG by izeksblog: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2019
Are you talking about the usual 6-month jail term, where they will come out and become worse? I have seen Yahoo boys who go to jail, come out, continue the business with all the properties restored back to them. EFCC is a serious joke, activity series.
Re: 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG by omoiyalayi(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2019
Wetin govt wan take dia laptop & I phone do
Re: 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG by petobaba: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2019
anochuko01:
Expect SARS to continue with those laptops from where the yahoo boys stoppedgrin
... oloshi scammers full nairaland
Re: 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG by mayduavongts: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2019
Re: 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG by sunnedee2: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:
Am not checking names ooo....am just steering at it. Hnmmmm na Dem again...

You cant even spell "stare" correctly and you want to lead the assault of tribal bashing.
Mtchew.

Dont bother to reply.
I wont waste my time replying to your mentions.

Re: 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG by Skyeplus(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Why are they wasting resources arresting poor people for $200, and wasting more money feeding them for 6 months.

Does this EFCC have sense at all?

and u make sense o
Re: 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG by tehmih306(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2019
petobaba:
... oloshi scammers full nairaland
u b sars?
Re: 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG by dpumppy(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2019
You be small pikin

DamolaIbrahim:

That's why I think the best way to run yahoo business is to run it solo without any accomplices or 'friends'. Even your friends in the game could be witnesses and snitches used against you.

When police catches you and your friends as suspects, they put you in different cells, then they'll come to you the next day and say 'you better talk true, your friend Don tell us everything', they'll go to your friend and also tell him 'hmm that your friend Don confess o, you better talk true make we know how we go take help you'. It may even be false and your friend is not saying anything. At the end you guys will give up and start singing like canaries. Snitching on each other.

O boy any crime I cannot commit alone without collaborators, I no do.

Re: 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG by DamolaIbrahim: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2019
dpumppy:
You be small pikin

Big pikin, clap for yourself. Wehdone!
Re: 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG by DamolaIbrahim: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2019
pcagbaji:

You must be an experienced professional criminal

Na ya papa be experienced professional ekperima. What I said is common knowledge. Even activists and human right officers know these things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Involved In Anita Akapson Killing, Part Of Investigating Team / "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos / Police Parade 22 Suspected Thugs In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.