Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair (47742 Views)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by itspzpics(m): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Popular singer Davido was captured Fixing His Girlfriend Chioma Hair, as they Shares New Romantic Photo Together.

You Like? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-fix-his-girlfriend-chioma-hair-shares-new-romantic-photo-together/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by itspzpics(m): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2019
cheesy nice one

See More Romantic photos and Video of Chioma and Davido => HERE
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Onyi22(f): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Awwwwwww so lovely n romantic....
Davido is truly every woman's dream man...
He's so humble, caring n romantic....
I just pray to end up a guy like him....

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:

Amen to ur prayers o.....

If only u know wat goes behind d camera.....poor thing!

192 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2019
that's what I call love. its in their eyes
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2019
David Romantic kiss kiss

Chioma's stomach is fat. She should hit the gym ASAP

6 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Houseofglam7(f): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Am I the only one who's not into trainers that look like monster trucks?
They do look good together kiss

57 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by GraGra247(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:

And when he turns you to baby mama and dumps you as he did others, you'll say "all men are evil"

Of course you've heard that:

Nigerian ladies reject good men and date bad guys. When the bad guys dump them, they cry "all men are wicked"

11 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by ThePreachersSon: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:

3 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by ThePreachersSon: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2019
I'm still looking for the picture where David fixed her hair o

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Edgarated(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2019
This kin news sha...
===

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by materialproject: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2019
He should go and marry

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by OkoyeA1(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2019
grin
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2019
What kind of "hair".

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Beautiful �

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by salbis(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Igbo Amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by creatorsverse(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:
BOOOMNAIJA:

Amen to ur prayers o.....

If only u know wat goes behind d camera.....poor thing! U need mental evaluation ASAP
Both of u above will not kill me grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Muscomide: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2019
Henpecked negro, woman wrapper
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by StarUp: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2019
I love this Chioma girl for one thing... She knows how to play along with Davido: she refused to be pregnant and become another dumped baby mama...keep taking your pills girl and remember that once you become pregnant for Davido, you will be history like others...chop the money and get the attention while it lasts grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Awoo88: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2019
With all this romance, the day David decides to put a ring on her finger, that day will mark the beginning of the end for both of them.

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2019
Only frustrated haters who doesn't wish themselves well will come out and say craps about this guys.

Love is a Beautiful thing.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by marvin906(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2019
I don't understand David poses with chioma and her hair.am lost seriously lost here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by safindakas(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2019
is this news? whn I was loosing my wife hair, why didn't u carry it online?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by blingxx(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2019
See headline undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Naijaguy123: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2019
This gold digger again .
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Truthbites: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2019
She's fresh
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by henryd4(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Rosay15(f): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:
David Romantic kiss kiss

Chioma's stomach is fat. She should hit the gym ASAP
.. so no be only me see am, lol � .. make I Dey go before they tag me as hater�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Am I the only one who's not into trainers that look like monster trucks?
They do look good together kiss
You ain't the only one and nobody cares.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dike And Juliet Ibrahim Hit Escape Club / Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.