Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread (14024 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
4g is actually power efficient than 3g, and in place of fingerprint, d 6a have a active nd accurate face id better than ya spark 3....wait , who makes a 3g phone and price it at 34k in 2019?

You're a true sufferhead. If you said you will buy second hand phone now, i won't be surprised. You now want to add money to buy something that no one is buying because it's cheap. You will learn not to buy over cheap things with tears. i won't use soda anything for free. i don't want to lose my files and the camera must be nonsense.
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
nonichuks:

You're a true sufferhead. If you said you will buy second hand phone now, i won't be surprised. You now want to add money to buy something that no one is buying because it's cheap. You will learn not to buy over cheap things with tears. i won't use soda anything for free. i don't want to lose my files and the camera must be nonsense.
if its rubbish, it wont have over 60ratings on jumia with 4.5star(which non of your transsion product have) ....îf I want a used phone(uk used), even a 30k phone will perform better than camon 11pro sef...
you cant see light until u turn on the switch
..see, dont quote me again, am tired , and angry coz xiaomi dinnor invite me for their launch cheesy

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
if its rubbish, it wont have over 60ratings on jumia with 4.5star(which non of your transsion product have) ....îf I want a used phone(uk used), even a 30k phone will perform better than camon 11pro sef...
you cant see light until u turn on the switch
..see, dont quote me again, am tired , and angry coz xiaomi dinnor invite me for their launch cheesy

if no one is buying it, don't you think they can get 10-20 staff to buy and then give themselves good ratings and reviews. Don't be so naive. infact you should just buy it already since you believe in the brand so much or better still find a way to contact them so you can be an ambassador. At least let them pay you for the falsehood you're preaching.
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
4g is actually power efficient than 3g, and in place of fingerprint, d 6a have a active nd accurate face id better than ya spark 3....wait , who makes a 3g phone and price it at 34k in 2019?

You haven't used any of those phones much less compared both. You're just speculating. Is that how you used to do?
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
nonichuks:

if no one is buying it, don't you think they can get 10-20 staff to buy and then give themselves good ratings and reviews. Don't be so naive. infact you should just buy it already since you believe in the brand so much or better still find a way to contact them so you can be an ambassador. At least let them pay you for the falsehood you're preaching.
seen
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
nonichuks:

You haven't used any of those phones much less compared both. You're just speculating. Is that how you used to do?
seen
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Telvin7(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
seen
nawa ......tecno marketer vs xiaomi marketer
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Telvin7(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
nonichuks:

yhhh the spark 3 is a good value for money but damn it........
Tecno be like pure water...
And tecno is so shitty ..........

My next phone na Huawei y9 2019 ..... abeg......
The speed of that phone is so accurate

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Telvin7:
nawa ......tecno marketer vs xiaomi marketer
daddy am nt a marketer ooo, I do recommend other products too
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
daddy am nt a marketer ooo, I do recommend other products too

you have been marketing Soda mobile all over the place. Remain small for you to say Soda peppering, soda gang etc
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Telvin7:
yhhh the spark 3 is a good value for money but damn it........
Tecno be like pure water...
And tecno is so shitty ..........

My next phone na Huawei y9 2019 ..... abeg......
The speed of that phone is so accurate

huawei marketer marking attendance grin since we cannot be fans again
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
nonichuks:

you have been marketing Soda mobile all over the place. Remain small for you to say Soda peppering, soda gang etc
sir, me i dont understand ur P ooo, go to my profile nd read my posts, I have marketed (if thats what u call it) xiaomi, soda, lg, htc, leeco, nd many others
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Yemmy94(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
henry007:
Check out my Spark 3 unboxing and review video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB_Ux6obvk0

Price - N36,500

Spark 3 is the successor to the Spark 2 and it comes in 2 storage variants, both of which have different 2 CPUs and Android software version.

The Spark 3 in my review is the 2GB/16GB and it ships with a much faster 12nm Process Mediatek Helio A22 Quad-Core CPU clocked at 2.0 GHZ + Android 9 Pie while the 1GB/16GB version which comes with the 28nm MT6580 Quad-Core CPU clocked at 1.3 GHZ + Android 8.1 Oreo.

The speed and multitasking performance is significantly better on the 2GB version. There's a small price difference of about N3000($10). There's also speculation of a Pro version to come which would support 4G/LTE bands. Which

See screenshots from video below.

Ask me anything about the Spark 3.

cc Lalasticlala
is it 2gb ram or 1gb ram.and where did ynu buy it
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
sir, me i dont understand ur P ooo, go to my profile nd read my posts, I have marketed (if thats what u call it) xiaomi, soda, lg, htc, leeco, nd many others

Out of all the brands Soda mobile isn't in the top 100 discussed on nland. Infact only you talks about the brand.
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
nonichuks:

Out of all the brands Soda mobile isn't in the top 100 discussed on nland. Infact only you talks about the brand.
anything u say sir
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by bravesoul247(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
nonichuks:

Be honest with yourself. If you have 37K right now to buy phone, will you buy one without fingerprint? One that looks like a toy? One without warranty? One that's never getting Android 9 Pie?, One without front flash?, One with a smaller battery?
Even if e get 5G, be honest.

wow! To think I was even thinking of buying it sef
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by queenex(f): 6:02am On Apr 20, 2019
For the 3500 MAH battery life. How long does it last? plz anyone using it kindly respond.
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2019
queenex:
For the 3500 MAH battery life. How long does it last?
plz anyone using it kindly respond.

That's what the video is partly about. In summary, a full day.

Yemmy94:

is it 2gb ram or 1gb ram.and where did ynu buy it

2GB RAM is unavailable rn. Dunno why. Mine is a review unit.
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by sureteeboy(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2019
bravesoul247:
wow! To think I was even thinking of buying it sef
Which one?
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Telvin7(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
nonichuks:

huawei marketer marking attendance grin since we cannot be fans again
see mumu ....
Touch that phone or the Samsung m20 and feel the life......
Tecno is shitty ....
Shitty lens, shitty processor at a very poor clockspeed ,
Shitty brand ,
Scammers ..........
And the best
Shitty display
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Freelancerx: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yes spark 3 a very nice device
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by adebowale351: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
when are we getting android 9 on tecno canon 11
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by longestwai: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
how can I upgrade my Tecno w2 from 6.0 to 7.0
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Freelancerx: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
longestwai:
how can I upgrade my Tecno w2 from 6.0 to 7.0
you will get notification when ever it is available for your device
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by bravesoul247(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
sureteeboy:

Which one?
the redmi 6a na
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by sureteeboy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
bravesoul247:
the redmi 6a na

It's a great device for the price. 2GB RAM + 4G Device. Just 30k on jumia. Or you can add 8k more just to get the 1GB ram version of the tecno spark 3 that has no 4G network because of fingerprint.
Or, did you think the 2GB RAM version of the Spark 3 is the one being sold for 38k? Tecno won't give you that for less than 40-43k.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Freelancerx:
you will get notification when ever it is available for your device
even after Jesus come, u go still dey wait....why dont u just tell him the truth

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by bravesoul247(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
sureteeboy:

It's a great device for the price. 2GB RAM + 4G Device. Just 30k on jumia. Or you can add 8k more just to get the 1GB ram version of the tecno spark 3 that has no 4G network because of fingerprint.
Or, did you think the 2GB RAM version of the Spark 3 is the one being sold for 38k? Tecno won't give you that for less than 40-43k.
trust me, it's actually 33.8k for the 1gb+16gb. Stores add there own price to make profit
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Jacobx007: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
I bought the xiaomi redmi note 5 just to see for myself the many hype for xiaomi I see here on Nairaland, and I can confidently say it's the best decision I have taken in a very long time,
1. The device never gets hot, unlike the MTK devices
2. It's power efficient, I charge virtually once a day, with my heavy usage
3. There is constant update of the device and also the stock applications, constantly constant
4. Tecno, infinix, gionee... Bye bye
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by sureteeboy(m): 6:50am On Apr 21, 2019
bravesoul247:
trust me, it's actually 33.8k for the 1gb+16gb. Stores add there own price to make profit
And where are you buying yours?
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Palmerbarry: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2019
nonichuks:
You won't see mumu Xiaomi or Umidigi fans here. They can't compete at this price tongue
Can this **** compete with Redmi 7?
Re: TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread by bravesoul247(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
sureteeboy:

And where are you buying yours?
Slot has it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. / Airtel And Their Dubious Ways In Siphoning Our Money / Airtel Bb Absolute Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.