Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

What If Christ Come Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Christ Come Today? (930 Views)

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? / If Christ Didn’t Exist, Why Do We Measure Time In Bc And Ad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Christ Come Today? by chumakk: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2007
if christ come come now what will you do and where do expect to be in world-heaven OR hell?
Re: What If Christ Come Today? by macalurs(m): 2:20am On May 10, 2007
Jesus isn't coming back.

ok what if

I'll tell him to leave me my ticket to heaven, lemme go make love to my girl-- one last time. If he can't wait then I'd rather go to hell.

undecided
Re: What If Christ Come Today? by thesilent1(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2007
Not being funny but if you do not know the answer to that question, you really need to sort that out quick time!!!
Re: What If Christ Come Today? by KAG: 7:58pm On May 10, 2007
chumakk:

if christ come come now what will you do and where do expect to be in world-heaven OR hell?
Heaven. Except, of course, if I have to go to Mexico to see Christ come as a result of a mexican prostitute.
Re: What If Christ Come Today? by jayriginal: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
I believe he will be crucified again. Frosbel will probably be at the forefront.
Re: What If Christ Come Today? by BigT: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2011
All the fake prophets like Oyakhilome, Joshua,Oyedepo, Adeboye etc will all gang up and organize his crucifixion again,
Re: What If Christ Come Today? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
i will personally crucify him, for all the pain and suffering he caused my people, Nigeria and the world.

just imagine. without christ, there would be no islam, no xtian convert-greedy missionaies, no slavery, no wars, no nothing. only peace, happiness and bountiful reasources. we would have had a heaven-on-Earth situation by now. in such a case, we all would not be praying to die soon in order to go to some obscure heaven in the skies. NO. we would all be praying to[b] LIVE[/b].
Re: What If Christ Come Today? by globexl: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2011
If he comes today, the pentecostals will surely assasinate him because he is going to spoil their party. If he comes back as a black man, rednecks will will shoot him down from the sky and Africans will reject him as that devil. For Africans, he must come back white with blond hair and blue eyes.

(1) (Reply)

' Satanic' Coca Cola / Finally Available To All - Absolute Historical Proof : Jews Are Not Israelites! / Oracle (oca) Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.