Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot (40740 Views)

Teni Rocks Father Christmas Costume, Begs People On The Road To Come To Her Show / I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Teni Rocks Breakdance With Her School Father (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by nairafame(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Teni Makanaki looks good as she rock old lace (Iro and Buba complete) in her new video shoot, "Sugar Mummy".

See more photos and video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/sugar-mummy-teni-makanaki-rock-lace-iro.html

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by crazyABO(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2019
This is phase one around adeniji if am not mistaken lipsrsealed but are producer should be prosecuted angry see as she b like alubosa ( onions) grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by crazyABO(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2019
Mean while in other news grin

5 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by Redeakaa(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2019
crazyABO:
This is phase one around adeniji if am not mistaken lipsrsealed but are producer should be prosecuted angry see as she b like alubosa ( onions) grin

hmm......yoruba pple
it is not alubosa, na albasa chai

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2019
This lady is something else grin

Na character she be cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by Redeakaa(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2019
ok what exactly is really going on here...
Why is this looking so disturbing to me....i mean whats with dah bow tie and the funky glass....jeez

Tunde 13

#Uptop Jare
Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by crazyABO(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2019
Redeakaa:

hmm......yoruba pple
lol ese

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by Chinashopping84: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2019
Lol..
Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by Redeakaa(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2019
crazyABO:
lol ese
hihi, i knw say hin no go hear word now o.......
Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by tammyboy1(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2019
lol teni should stick to her tomboy looks biko, abeg, ejoor
Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by TimiRume(f): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Female Charley boy.
Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by crazyABO(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2019
Redeakaa:

hihi, i knw say hin no go hear word now o.......
I don hear oluko

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by Redeakaa(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
crazyABO:
I don hear oluko
hihihi........amen
Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
even with a female attire she still doesn't look girly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by Taraj01(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Can't just laugh small oo.. She really resembles one fort this picture oo.. Those old ugly ritualist sugar mummies

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by TANID(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
Na Watin Be This Teni Abeg
grin grin
Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by Baawaa(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
She look good or what
Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
crazyABO:
stop ds body shaming pls,are u perfect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
cheesy

FATTIMA VERY UGLY GIRL WITH NICE MUSIC

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
crazyABO:
...Adeniji...I'm...her...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by babyboyMD(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
crazyABO:
Na Shogunro estate around that Ijaiye road in Ogba.
Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by Bukasint(f): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Can someone tell her to loose weight pls. This her Obesity is becoming too much.
She is even obese and soon she will start having conditions related to Obesity.

4 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by NobleAngell(f): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lmao. RIP Iro and Buba. grin
Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by samuelchimmy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
for those asking wetin be this, im sorry for your shallow imaginative minds, this is a statement fashion and its not meant to be appalling to the eyes ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin
Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by superior1: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
She needs hitting the gym and cutting down the kilos

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by Burgerlomo: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
crazyABO:

Just onions or a bag of onions grin
O dabi apo alubosa cool

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by festacman(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
I don't think she is as fat as painted here. I believe she is deliberately layered up underneath the costume to look the part of "Lagos sugar mummy" in the new video.

Nevertheless, she needs to be futuristic by creating a brand image that will survive beyond her current boom time. I appreciate she is young and carefree but showbusiness is business like any other. If many people are pointing in one direction, a wise person will look to see what is that direction: Review your body weight for the sake of your career and health. It is not easy but it is doable. Do not justify this by pleading body shaming nonsense.

I am tempted to believe that her managers care more about how much she is giving them now and less about the longevity of her brand as well as the cultivation of loyal fan base as opposed to lovers of her songs. Otherwise, they should have started doing something by now.

8 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy: Teni Rocks Lace Iro And Buba In New Video Shoot by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Redeakaa:

hmm......yoruba pple
crazyABO:

you are both correct
alubosa and albasa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) / Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" / Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.