Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Domestic Violence: The Consequences In Our Society - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence: The Consequences In Our Society (218 Views)

The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: The Consequences In Our Society by May22nd(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
The Consequences of Domestic Violence In Our Society.

Domestic violence is not just physical violence. It is a behavior whose purpose is to gain power and control over a close partner, spouse, girl/boyfriend or family member. Persecution is learned behavior; it is not caused by anger, mental problems, drugs or alcohol, or other general reasons.

Types of Domestic Violence

When the general public thinks about domestic violence, they usually think about the physical attack which results in injuries that are seen by victims. This is only one type of abuse. There is quite a few kinds of violent behavior, each of which has its own destructive consequences. The ignorance involved with physical abuse can place victims at a higher risk, but the long-term destruction of personality accompanying other forms of abuse is important and cannot be minimized read more https://marriageng.com/domestic-violence-the-consequences-in-our-society/

(1) (Reply)

Etiquette / D C-san / Why You Should Write A Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.