Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS (30676 Views)

Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) / Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS by Dannyset(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin
Re: Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS by Parrot69: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
You’re very Stupid for making this kind of comment.
bigfish3k:
see what the north is doing to the south that is feeding them

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS by bigfish3k: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
Parrot69:
You’re very Stupid for making this kind of comment.

are we not feeding u.
Re: Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS by crunchyDope(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
iammo:
cool

Smart guy about to cash out big time, pension for life free abuja mansion and 200m to furnish it. Baba is smiling at docile naija youth that he is using their head
baba how far? u don read abt d pension paid?
Re: Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS by kellynexx007(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS by midolian(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
kellynexx007:
CONVICT WITHOUT JAIL SENTENCE....WHY E NO GO SMILE FOR CAMERA
grin grin grin

We are getting there. the courts will still jail him. This is the first stage.
Re: Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS by iammo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
crunchyDope:

baba how far? u don read abt d pension paid?

Boss mi, the day i read about his total retirement package .. i stopped pitying him in fact na myself i con dey pity..
Re: Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS by Orpe7(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
BOOM!
CCT screwed u big time
Re: Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS by zaxbash: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Is ur brain paining u [i][/i]
agbangam:

Baba how is he corrupt All the witnesses presented by the govt. lawyers could not prove that the CJN has 55 houses or billion of dollars in his acnt that PMB and his crew made us to believe. He said he forgot to update his declaration form, why not simply give him the due respect as a CJN, present a new form to him to update his assets. Rather they rushed to the media to tarnish his image.
How many of them presently in PMB govt. have fully declared their assets .....
What PMB did to this man is pure evil. PMB, his Children and all those that took part in humiliating the CJN, karma will surely catch up with them.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS by capitalzero: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
bigfish3k:
see what the north is doing to the south that is feeding them
most southerners are greedy, foolish and not smart. when northerners loot, they spend it on their 4 wives, children, friends and villagers. southerners loot and lodge loot in both on- shore and off-shore account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Government, Hisbah Operatives Destroy Beer Parlour, Cart Away Fridges, TVs / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu / Flourence Ita-giwa Endangered As She Exposes Cross River State Governor Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.