Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo (24194 Views)

Massive Crowd In Access Bank Lagos Amidst Shutdown Rumours / Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) / Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Richy4:
How many banks in Nigeria got good customer service?.. I know that bankers here in NL will support their own bank.... First Bank those days could make any well bodied gentle man dizzy after they must have dealt with u in their sluggish customer service ways... I don't know if they have changed..
They have not. I was in First bank Oregun, yesterday and i almost tore my hair out in frustration. It was a snail exhibition
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Richy4(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Quality20:
Their problem. pls who recommend a bank for me thats just like GTB in terms of bank deposit and no charges stuff. I want a bank i can withdraw all my money down to d last thousand whenever i want with no hidden charges. Im having Zenith in mind,but im not too sure of their ways

There's no bank that can do that for u in this world except if are a student....
how do u think the bank make their money without those fees... all the administration fees, withdrawal fee etc is part of it...
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Bukws: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
badoh:
Must you bring her picture here to show us that she's rude? What did you do? What altercations did you ave with her? Somebody cannot just be rude to you if you have not gone ahead to insult, abuse or fail to adhere to lawful orders in the Bank. Meanwhile, why are you not having debit card or be profiled on the bank's online platform? People of your type will do worse if you find yourself working in the Bank.
thank you for your respond. the write has said it all when he or she mentioned that it was only one cashier that was on duty.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Chiemeka1: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
I blame the security men that allowed you to snap pictures inside their banking hall without seizing your phone with undertaking before taking your phone. I hate people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by JONSYN7154: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Asquare84:
This is a wake up call on management of access bank Otukpo to look into allegation of poor service to the client in Otukpo branch. Imagine hundred of people on queue and the management of access bank will only dedicate one cashier to attend to customer

You can imagine visiting the bank as early as 8.A.M and coming out by 12 noon

The bank staff are so rude that their customers do not question how the operate

This woman was force to seat on the floor of banking hall
No mind them. Any time I'm going to Otukpo I do withdraw my money from makurdi. Useless Access bank.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Boldtouch: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Asquare84:
This is a wake up call on management of access bank Otukpo to look into allegation of poor service to the client in Otukpo branch. Imagine hundred of people on queue and the management of access bank will only dedicate one cashier to attend to customer

Honestly you've said it all, its very appalling to have to do banking services at the AccessBank Plc, Otukpo branch!
All most all the staff are contract staff with questionable educational qualifications; years back when the branch was still being managed by Intercontinental bank plc, they had some of the most wonderful banking hands you can think of.

Even dead ceiling light bulbs cannot be replaced; the inner bulk counting room that use to accommodate the bulk cash deposits customers; dem use style close am up. So tey banking come turn market place like FirstBank, Otukpo branch...bro I feel your pain!
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Uchemus(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
badoh:
Must you bring her picture here to show us that she's rude? What did you do? What altercations did you ave with her? Somebody cannot just be rude to you if you have not gone ahead to insult, abuse or fail to adhere to lawful orders in the Bank. Meanwhile, why are you not having debit card or be profiled on the bank's online platform? People of your type will do worse if you find yourself working in the Bank.
shut up and stop whining like an illiterate. The Cashiers have no right to be rude to customers whatever the circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by darqly(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
AccessBank is rushing to become the new GTBank, meanwhile GTBank has become the new FirstBank grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Bukws: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Boldtouch:

Honestly you've said it all, its very appalling to have to do banking services at the AccessBank Plc, Otukpo branch!
All most all the staff are contract staff with questionable educational qualifications; years back when the branch was still being managed by Intercontinental bank plc, they had some of the most wonderful banking hands you can think of.

Even dead ceiling light bulbs cannot be replaced; the inner bulk counting room that use to accommodate the bulk cash deposits customers; dem use style close am up. So tey banking come turn market place like FirstBank, Otukpo branch...bro I feel your pain!
who asked you of this analysis your giving us, contract or no contract. dead bulbs or no dead bulbs is not your business. urs is to transact and leave.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by desoul2004(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
badoh:

You sound like a banker with attitude issue.

3 Likes

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
bobomy:
Rude bank staff everywhere

And u had to post the poor girls picture to make a point... Some Nigerians are just insensitive. U don't care what the staff was going thru, the annoying thing is that it is the people that withdraw 2k that make the most trouble...

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uchemus:
shut up and stop whining like an illiterate. The Cashiers have no right to be rude to customers whatever the circumstances.

I guess because the cashier is a robot built to tolerate your excesses. That you are a customer does not make a bank teller a robot. If you are nice to the bank teller I doubt if she would want to be rude to you. Remember, this is someone that probably left her house before 5.00am, being sitting on a chair all day, attending to all sorts. Meanwhile it is the customer that has 20k and wants to withdraw 2k that makes the most trouble and " knows his right the most". Sometimes I pity those bank tellers, that see all sorts of insane people.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
desoul2004:

You sound like a banker with attitude issue.

People see bankers like slaves, people who must not talk even if abuses are rained on them.. These bank staff are as human as you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by chakula: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
I was forced to open an account with access and my experiences with them is not joyful. It was on purpose and it will soon over and I will not look for their services anymore. Useless Bank ever.

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by West2019(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Go to igumale a local government in ado in Benue state u go fear UBA staff .
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Boldtouch: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Bukws:
who asked you of this analysis your giving us, contract or no contract. dead bulbs or no dead bulbs is not your business. urs is to transact and leave.
Look at this idiot; a bank I patronise deserves to serve its customers to the best practices required!

But wait; abi you be contract staff self? This one wey my true tory pain you pass!

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by dingbang(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
There are alternative channels for performing transactions, for withdrawals, you can withdraw through atms as well as agent banking outlets, no need to visit the bank for withdrawing.

Its high time Nigerians appreciate alternative transaction channels rather than sticking to traditional ways of banking but what do you expect, you get to hear technologically unexposed people saying no, that they prefer going to the bank to even check account balance.

Its well.

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by benitochakone(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Quality20:
Their problem. pls who recommend a bank for me thats just like GTB in terms of bank deposit and no charges stuff. I want a bank i can withdraw all my money down to d last thousand whenever i want with no hidden charges. Im having Zenith in mind,but im not too sure of their ways

Try UBA
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by mechanics(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
They should make use of mobile money agent.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by smartjyke(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sage7:

That happens a lot. Talmbout easter settlement from people that really know the cashier.

Bank queues are usually crazy during festive periods.

ATMs will be busy all through Easter, Banking halls will be crazy on Tuesday too...it’s a rush period.

Things like these can make one mad, but try not to put pictures of individuals on social media. It is image assassination. Empathy is key. Imagine having your picture going viral on an issue you personally can’t control.

Thank you very much !!!
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
badoh:
Have you asked if customers over there are having diffulty in accessing ATM machine within the town?
Have you asked if the lady acted professional in dealing with her customers because I know their type?
Have asked why many allegedly accuse her of collecting bribe?
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
dingbang:
There are alternative channels for performing transactions, for withdrawals, you can withdraw through atms as well as agent banking outlets, no need to visit the bank for withdrawing.

Its high time Nigerians appreciate alternative transaction channels rather than sticking to traditional ways of banking but what do you expect, you get to hear technologically unexposed people saying no, that they prefer going to the bank to even check account balance.

Its well.

It is because many Nigerians aren't technological incline. Didn't you see where a lady alleged that only 10% of students that wrote jamb in her centre knew how to operate pc
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by luwins(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kenmatt:
Frankly speaking, I am a die hard access Bank customer, right from the old days of Intercontinental, but right from this new phase of Diamond merger or acquisition, access customer response has been like a snow pork.
Bros thought i was the only 1 experiencing it. They are now something else
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Ellamaris: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
In as much as I do not know what you are trying to achieve with this call out but it's obvious you were being economical with the truth. From one of the photos you posted, I can see 2 tellers, a pillar is blocking one but I can see a line of persons in front of him meaning that they were being attended to. This makes it a total of 3 tellers on duty(find photo attached) I personally zoomed it and was able to point out your lies.
Also who doesn't know this is a rush and salary period and banking halls anywhere are usually filled to the brim with long wait hours how much more Access bank branch Otukpor serving countless communities, LGAs and even states(yes I'm aware it also serves part of enugu and kogi states)
Finally bankers are also human beings. These are people who put in long hours daily even on weekends to provide services to us and totally undeserving of this call out. You should have at least sought an audience with the branch manager to register your complaint if your motive wasn't sinister.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Asquare84(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ishilove:

See how they want to use work to kill the poor woman

See me see trouble
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Asquare84(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=Boldtouch post=77680620]
All most all the staff are contract staff wijth questionable educational qualifications; years back when the branch was still being managed by Intercontinental bank plc, they had some of the most wonderful banking hands you can think of.

Even dead ceiling light bulbs cannot be replaced; the inner bulk counting room that use to accommodate the bulk cash deposits customers; dem use style close am up. So tey banking come turn market place like FirstBank, Otukpo branch...bro I feel your pain! [/quote
]

The funny thing is that the customer are like slave to them and nobody dare complain
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Asquare84(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Chiemeka1:
This fellow must be very wicked. You want to sack people from their work. Instead of publishing this why not go to the manager of that branch to lay your complaint?

Broad it not all about sack you need to see how this villagers are scared of even talking to customer service staff talk of a branch manager

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Asquare84(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
West2019:
Go to igumale a local government in ado in Benue state u go fear UBA staff .

Snap and post on nairaland to draw attention
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by godquality: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
badoh:
this guy never enter Nigeria bank. The only way those bankers are not rude is if they see you look good, as in rich or middle class. The market woman or bus driver that goes to these banks get treated anyhow. They hardly explain what you need to do or how.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by desoul2004(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
espionagesavvy:

People see bankers like slaves, people who must not talk even if abuses are rained on them.. These bank staff are as human as you.

Most of them exhibit their life frustration to the customers.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
desoul2004:

Most of them exhibit their life frustration to the customers.

The same way customers lens their frustrations on the staff. It is obvious that you have something against these people. I am a customer with various banks, and I have never had an ugly experience with these people. Some might be slow, but they aren't nasty.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by bnt: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Asquare84:

OP, you are right. Otukpo branch of Access bank is the worst nationwide. I once had an issue with my account and wwnt there. The customer service personnel was so inept and rude. See crowd there. I had to call their head office from the number on the ATM card before they resolved it. My account number is: 0040546474.

I urge everyone to call out all inefficient banks on social media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N1.04trn Fine: We Expect No Operation Disruptions For Not Paying Fine —MTN / Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.