Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos (42055 Views)

Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do / Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Islie: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
By John Chikezie and Ese Ologe

Justice Sherifat Solebo of an Ikeja High Court, Lagos, yesterday heard how a 30-year-old school principal, Samson Adeyemo, allegedly lured and raped 17-year-old twin sisters (names withheld) on the school premises.

Sometime in 2016, the principal reportedly lured the twins to his office on separate occasions, had sexual intercourse with them, and eventually impregnated one of them.

One of the girls, who testified in court, said that the principal kept a camp bed inside his office which he uses for his sexual escapades.

The twins were both in SS1, but in separate classes, when the principal had sex with them which they hid from each other.

The state prosecutor, M. S. Oshodi, said the defendant committed the alleged offence sometime in 2016 at Beckley Estate, Abule-Egba.

Testifying before the court, the victim, who was impregnated as a result of the rape, said that she aborted the baby through the help of her mother, who took her to a nurse.

She said: “I was still in SS1 when the incident happened. On that day, I was in my classroom when the principal entered and asked if my class teacher was around. I said no. He then ordered me to follow him to his office.

“When we got to his office, he started calling me sweet names before removing my school uniform. He thereafter had sexual intercourse with me and instructed me not to tell anyone.

“He continued having sex with me over a long period of time until I became pregnant.

“I didn’t even know that I was pregnant until one of our neighbours noticed some changes in my body and informed my mother.

“It was my neighbour that found out and told my mother. When my mother confronted me with a slap, I immediately told her that the principal has been having sex with me inside his office.

“My mum immediately called the principal and asked him, and he admitted impregnating me. He then told my mother that we should keep the baby but my mother refused.

“The principal begged my mother not to abort the pregnancy but she refused and took me to a nurse to remove it. My mother told him that she cannot allow me carry a baby, at my age, which would impact my future.

“It was when my mother insisted on terminating the pregnancy that the principal now gave us money for the abortion. So I aborted the pregnancy.

“As a result of the abortion, my parents withdrew me from the school and enrolled me at the defendant’s father’s school.”

When asked if her father knew about the pregnancy, she said he was unaware until after the pregnancy had been terminated because he was rarely at home.

She added that she was taken to Mirabel Centre for medical examinations.

Narrating how she found out that the school principal also had sexual intercourse with her twin sister, she said, “when the incident happened, I did not tell anyone, not even my twin sister, because the principal had already instructed me not to.

“It was when I became pregnant and I told my mother who was responsible that my twin sister then opened up to my mother too.

“She told my mother that the school principal was also having sexual intercourse with her in the same office.

“She also told my mother that the principal was also sleeping with three other girls in her class. She said that the three girls confided in her and told her what the principal had been doing to them.”

The victim further told the court that a medical examination was also conducted on her twin sister after which they were taken to the police station to make statements.

Justice Solebo, however, ordered the prosecutor to tell the Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Response Team (DSVRT) to go back and sensitise the children in those schools so that they could know their rights on issues of child abuse and reproductive rights.

The judge thereafter granted bail to Adeyemo in the sum of N1 million with two responsible sureties in like sum.

Solebo ordered that the two sureties must own properties in Lagos State and must present evidence of tax payment in the last three years.

The matter was thereafter adjourned till May 23 for continuation of trial.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/04/how-principal-raped-17-year-old-twin-sisters-impregnated-one/

1 Like

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by delishpot: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Na naija man, its in the DNA of 99% of them.

17 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by TheTourist: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wetin we no go see or read or hear for this country.

3 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Abfinest007(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
delishpot:
Na naija man, its in the DNA of 99% of them.
if it is in ur DNA is not in my own bcus I have seen nake girls b4 .self control is good

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by delishpot: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Abfinest007:
if it is in ur DNA is not in my own bcus I have seen nake girls b4 .self control is good

This is how you fail test. Guilty conscience is disturbing you. Look on NL feed just today and tell me if those men are women pretending to be naija men raping left right and center

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
A principal who is suppose to be a role model nw turns the student to sex .machine you wil rot in jail

12 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
He should be given life imprisonment.

12 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
delishpot:

This is how you fail test. Guilty conscience is disturbing you. Look on NL feed just today and tell me if those men are women pretending to be naija men raping left right and center
Can we get the rape stats for your country?

5 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by ikombe: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
NCAN reporting

Headquarters come in, come in

The region has been confirmed

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Hier(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
oga principal
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Echo50(m): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
If u ask me, this act have been on going before being cut. pay back in full pack
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jesus abeg end the world

2 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by jetz(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Chop off his balls and feed it to him

1 Like

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Tricycles4sel: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Abeg what's the legal age for sex?

Nonsense and hypocrisy of girls, madam was busy enjoying the knacking and previlages that comes with it, if not for the abortion you for tell us?

Feminist and victim card oya attack!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by hammerFC: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
WE NEED AT LEAST THE LAST NAMES OF THE VICTIMS TO KNOW IF THIS IS AN ETHNIC TARGETED CRIME.

Samson Adeyemo, allegedly lured and raped 17-year-old twin sisters (names withheld) on the school premises

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Enyimbamercedes: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Prisipal, Na only you waka come. Okay, kontinuu
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Offpoint: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
How we abuse the word "Rape" these days baffles me, 17 years old banging for more than one occasion and y'all are calling it rape... rape my azz.

Anyways, the principal is an asshóle... he shoulda keep his shîts outta the school.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by goodnessme1(f): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
yoloba

9 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by dshort12: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bad news every now and then
Can something good comez out of this con3?�
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by masseratti: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
One girl just told me about a jamb tutorial lesson owner somewhere in nyanya mararaba Abuja... The man is sleeping with nothing less than 4 girls in the lesson, have being pestering her to tell me the name of the lesson she refused she was like the girls doing it must have liked it because they kept on going back told her the girls are more or less minors and they are victims even if they enjoy or consent, the man is still taking advantage of them, the parents put them under his care to teach not to PHUCK.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by olayinka63: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
The mother also share the blame. You aborted pregnancy without consent of the father. All the scenarios were hiding from the father. I could also sense that the mother does not want to sue the Principal in the first place.

8 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Originalsly: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmm.....30.year old pedophile principal.... the fox in charge of the hen house.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Funaki: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
two rape stories following each other on FP

2 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Earthquake3: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Samson Adeyemo has disgraced our cone heads cry

3 Likes

Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by soberdrunk(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
angry
Re: Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos by Praisesongz: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
in Lagos again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police In Edo (Graphic) / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister / Thief Caght & Given Jungle Justice In Awka, Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.