Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church (33318 Views)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Famousbabe(f): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Outrage has sparked online after a video emerged showing a pastor telling his congregation to follow him like sheep and they did follow him.

The Pastor said:

"My sheep will hear me, all my sheep come."

The members left their seats and started crawling on the floor and followed the pastor.

They followed him round the church while kneeling down and crawling.

Many have criticised the act of both the pastor and his members. Some claim the pastor must have hypnotized the church members.

Shocked Twitter user who reacted to the video said:

"Just when I thought I have seen/heard all & then BOOM �"

Watch the video below and see more reactions after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/church-members-kneel-and-crawl-follow.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Famousbabe(f): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2019

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by midolian(m): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Na women/ladies own dey vex me pass..they fall for these god of men so easily without their brains..

How can a man who calls himself a man of God ask you to do stewpid things like; follow him like a sheep, remove your pants n bra for annointing, and you do exactly as told without asking questions? Funny thing is, many will keep it secret until all this commands translate to pregnancy or something disgraceful.. angry

If na their husbands command them same way, there is ready made response to that ...

Well, why am I even complaining about gullibility of women? If they were created to be way smarter than men, by now maybe na pant I go dey wash..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Funaki: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin this one is strong. If he says one of them should remove pant, I am sure the person will gladly do it.
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by pyrex23(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
angry
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Dantedasz(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
OPIUM of the masses. undecided

There is a video on the internet of a silly w/woman looking for the fruit of the womb. In her search she fell into the trap of a charlatan pastor,who asked her to strip naked,lie flat on her back on a bed and spread her legs wide. The charlatan then stripped himself naked and inserted his member into her,While telling her to keep repeating the phrase:-"Annointing enter me,Annointing enter me......"
The evil pastor filmed the whole show and uploaded it on the world wide web.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Onyekachi419(f): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Daddy freeze food is ready.

16 Likes

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by czarina(f): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nawa o.

check my profile if you live in Jos
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by ikombe: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bluetooth Smartphone Watch for sale wink

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by jojokelechi(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
deception in the house of God
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Bonapart(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jobless online users... always wailing and return to their life. Why not just face your business

4 Likes

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by superlanny(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Na so all of them go crawl follow am enter fire, well who am I to judge, the man is doing what he knows best... entertainment, when it comes to religion, humans are very gullible.
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin H7
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by MaiGemu: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Angelawhite(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
More like Buhari and his herd of zombies

Let me hold back some words for the cursed zombies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Pavore9: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
The Pastor and his sheep are mentally disordered.
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by IjebuWarrior: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Foolish Bloody Africans... angry
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Michelle55: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Slavery in modern form.. Meanwhile you can hardly see some of these women kneel down for their husbands at home not to talk of crawling.. Hypocrites!

5 Likes

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by OgbanjeProphet: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nothing spoil, it's their belief. So free them.
Jesus is Lord.

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by HigherEd: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
There is a need to give CAN regulatory powers to shut down churches...
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Kendumazy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mheen! This isnt the teachings Jesus talked about. This one is slavery!
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Tricycles4sel: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
But they're sheeps na and are supposed to move sheepishly with their shepherd tongue
Humans in sheep clothing grin

Check my signature smiley wink
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by PearlStreet(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Dantedasz:
OPIUM of the masses. undecided

There is a video on the internet of a silly w/woman looking for the fruit of the womb. In her search she fell into the trap of a charlatan pastor,who asked her to strip naked,lie flat on her back on a bed and spread her legs wide. The charlatan then stripped himself naked and inserted his member into her,While telling her to keep repeating the phrase:-"Annointing enter me,Annointing enter me......"
The evil pastor filmed the whole show and uploaded it on the world wide web.

Power, power
Enter, enter
Power, power
Enter, enter.
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Offpoint: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
ok
Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by noble2faith(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
These pastors and some gullible Christians are turning Christianity into a joke. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Justbeingreal(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
undecided

Most people fear their pastors more than they even fear God.. These people are making Christianity look like a joke..

God help us...

3 Likes

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by PearlStreet(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas doin what de knw best

Have you heard of Rev. King your daddy?

1 Like

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by TANID(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
End Time Pastor

1 Like

Re: Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
And what is ONLINE USERS?

Seun you see your super mod?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.