Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. (34987 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Onitsha As Truck Crashes Toronto Hospital Fence (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Tanker Which Exploded In Maryland, Lagos / Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by Burgerlomo: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
How many people died At least 100 I guess embarassed

101 million more to go angry

Heartless animal cool
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by Burgerlomo: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
This is sad
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by Icon79(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Na wao. May God have mercy on Nigeria.

O pari
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by Goddyj(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
And somebody would still believe that this events are ordinary tanker explosions

Open your eyes and see what is going on in the country. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by emmy2244: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
too bad , may God help us in this country
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
The inferno is very tragic!!
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by nnadychuks(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
SolexxBarry:
Sadly 90% of Nigerians dont have common sense,how can you see a fallen tanker with petrol and still go there to scoop fuel instead of you to run to safety

I have no r.i.p to waste angry
Physics say immediately a tanker falls there might be a spark between the tanker and the coal tar and immediately cause explosion. Doesn't that explain why there are people in the cars that got affected?
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by SolexxBarry(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
nnadychuks:
Physics say immediately a tanker falls there might be a spark between the tanker and the coal tar and immediately cause explosion. Doesn't that explain why there are people in the cars that got affected?

Oga forget physics the spark dont always happen immediately,it was the report that said people were scooping fuel from the fallen tanker not me
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by nukky77(f): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Are u alrightquote author=iTearHerToto post=77657940]How many people died At least 100 I guess embarassed

101 million more to go angry[/quote]
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by okayman4real(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

As you are typing
Many Nigerians are on their way to Libya desert
That's the hopelessness of next level
no be lie
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by luluosas(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
Why would people see death and walked into it all in the name of greed? We really have a long way to go in this country.
My condolences to the families of those who were caught up in the web by accident
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
God save us from fire outbreak in nigeria,my condolence to the family of those that lost their life
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by obembet(f): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
sonnie10:
That town was due for rehabilitation already. Too many brown roofs.
is that all u could say? Hope ur brain isn't paining you sha
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by iamgenius(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
sonnie10:
That town was due for rehabilitation already. Too many brown roofs.
Where's your sense bro?
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by CloudResident(m): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Even police men joined in scooping the fuel.
They left the scene earlier before the explosion.

I passed the scene with a friend and was even warning the guys doing car wash by the roadside of the danger under the blazing sun about an hour before the explosion. Alas!
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by toprealman: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
SolexxBarry:
Sadly 90% of Nigerians dont have common sense,how can you see a fallen tanker with petrol and still go there to scoop fuel instead of you to run to safety

I have no r.i.p to waste angry
Poverty in the land.....it affects risk perception bro
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by Amorukins: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Brandonx:
Hope they died? Because Nigerians can never learn. It's all Shades of wrong because it's stealing and risky so I won't type rip.

Go and die then. Who need yor RIP heartless human bein. I don’t no why some people don’t just have any sense. Must you comment to the post. Idiot this will come to your family one day and see how painful the family of those who died in the scene. Mannerless you re just nothing but a rim of a solara car. Die hard Nigger .
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by raphy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
must people die with Jesus this Easter season oh no. .
the devil is going about looking for blood yo suck.
you all should never seize in praying for this country.. I don't any R.I.P to waste.Nigerians and free things..
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by Crystalhonah: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Only 2 people died bro
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by Tunbolity(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Besides, nobody was scooping fuel as you claimed. Bloggers should get their facts right before rushing to put stories on their blogs
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by frozen70(f): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Again ❓❓❓
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by dingbang(m): 1:16am On Apr 19, 2019
I am not feeling remorse about this after reading that people went to start scooping petrol immediately after the tanker fell, although, I should be diplomatic by saying rest in peace.
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by hry969(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2019
spirul77:
may we never be at the right place the wrong time
amen!
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by Brandonx(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Amorukins:

Go and die then. Who need yor RIP heartless human bein. I don’t no why some people don’t just have any sense. Must you comment to the post. Idiot this will come to your family one day and see how painful the family of those who died in the scene. Mannerless you re just nothing but a rim of a solara car. Die hard Nigger .
Bitch rant all you want. If your family members was among the thieves that got burnt then I'm very excited. My family member won't stoop so low as stealing spilled pms.
Re: Fire Outbreak In Ibadan: Fuel Tanker Exploded. by gwama: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
I have impression that oil is a curse for Nigeria. cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Havoc Caused By Rainstorm In Calabar, Cars, Properties Destroyed (Photos) / Travel To Ghana By Road / Car Crashes As Driver Sleeps Off While Driving On Highway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.