Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe (7029 Views)

Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu / N176m Fraud: EFCC Presents Witness Against Fayose In Court / Nse Ekpenyong Certificate Forgery:  EFCC Presents 8th Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by NaijaCelebrity: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
EFCC Presents another Witness Against SS To Former President Goodluck Jonathan, Okupe

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC) on Thursday, April 18, 2019 at the resumed hearing of the money laundering and criminal diversion of funds involving a Senior Special Assistant to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin Okupe presented the fifth prosecution witness (PW5) against him.

Okupe and two companies: Value Trust Investment Ltd and Abrahams Telecoms Ltdare facing a 59-count charge of money laundering and criminal diversion of funds to the tune N702million (Seven Hundred and Two million Naira) only, before  Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu of the Federal High Court, Maitama Abuja.

The fifth prosecution witness, Mr Remigius Ugor, a Compliance Officer with Zenith Bank PLC, having sworn to an oath before Justice Ojukwu, told the court how N50million (Fifty Million Naira) only, was transferred into Value Trust Investment Ltd on April 3, 2012, account which Okupe was a signatory to.

Led in evidence by the prosecution counsel, Ibrahim Audu, the witness stated that there was no payment to any media organisation by the defendant as at then.

After listening to arguments from both the prosecution and defence counsels over the new witness, Justice Ojukwu adjourned the case to May 14 and 15, 2019 for cross-examination of the witness and continuation of the trial.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/18/efcc-presents-another-witness-against-ss-to-former-president-goodluck-jonathan-okupe/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by iammo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
smiley

With the little storm going on in the judiciary, i pity people with pending cases

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by chibuzorAbia: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
This fat ugly bastard! I cant wait to see him humble, thief!!!!

13 Likes

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
chibuzorAbia:
When will the likes of the thugs in PDP/ACN now saints in APC be humbled

You see nobody is taking you guys serious on this fake fight against corruption!!!

Because even Mr President is a recipient of Dasuki gate, if truly he has integrity, he would have resigned by now!!!

One thing I know for sure is that Buhari or whoever he is will not be a president forever!!!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by sureheaven(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
That fat fool mofo should be jailed.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by Alejoas(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
shocked

I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones are concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by Fashdeejay(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You see nobody is taking you guys serious on this fake fight against corruption!!!

Because even Mr President is a recipient of Dasuki gate, if truly he has integrity, he would have resigned by now!!!

One thing I know for sure is that Buhari or whoever he is will not be a president forever!!!
Bless you for this....
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by IjebuWarrior: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
angry
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by IjebuWarrior: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
sureheaven:

I agree!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by ekensi01: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
2012 case and you still hold am for mind?

My brother with this heart you're going nowhere in life.

chibuzorAbia:
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by deji17: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
What is happening to Fani Kayode case?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by hottathafire(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
This guy still dey EFCC gala gala?
Okupe Doyin only God can deliver you from Pharaoh of your life o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by Alejoas(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
shocked grin
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by Avater0147(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
After demolish this guy business?? Bubu what else do you still want?
we will continue to criticize you until you have to make this stupid corruption war of yours general
useless man
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by hottathafire(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

When the Cameroon guy collect his mandate back in 2060

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by victorazyvictor(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Tales
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by Kratospaul: 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
My new Skit Just Dropped Now, Watch And Subscribe To My channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-r1FIYRvcg
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by Nathdoug201: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
chibuzorAbia:
and efcc havent said anything on ganduje
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by victorazyvictor(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
sureheaven:

You must from village where there is no electricity.
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by hottathafire(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
On a closer look, no be the money dey im belle so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by Bossontop(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hehehehe......

1 Like

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by lonelydora: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
E don be for whoever get case for dis judiciary shake up

1 Like

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by hottathafire(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
deji17:
What is happening to Fani Kayode case?
The water of his case is on fire already, when it boil finish then we will see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by Adem01: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by Banmeallday: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

I agree!

Then you also agree tat Buhari should be in jail too
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by cooltola(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
EFCC is doing a great job, we have too many corrupt people in power that is why Nigeria is backward, it seems no one is honest anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by Banmeallday: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
cooltola:
EFCC is doing a great job, we have too many corrupt people in power that is why Nigeria is backward, it seems no one is honest anymore.

Nigeria is backwards because it is and has always been designed to be backwards. Your forefathers did not put the country together. If they had, there is no way it would be in the mess it is in, and frankly, those that party and chase babes with those who tie bedsheets on their head and neck to those who discuss while holding kola nut for how to marry their children would not be in the same stage answering a derogatory colonial name that describes them all as slaves and Niggers....
Re: EFCC Presents Another Witness Against Doyin Okupe by ofuonyebi: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
If you see their demented faces and thier maluu pot belly you will agree with me, that they need togo and votim the nigerian

stolen goods in jail....idiots & thiefs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emefiele: Bandits, Terrorists Cause Of Nigeria’s Inflation / Ibori Birthday Celebration Cancelled / No Alternative To Ranching, Ortom Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.