Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Small Doctor Almost Beaten To Death, As Man Accuses Him Of Taking His Manhood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Almost Beaten To Death, As Man Accuses Him Of Taking His Manhood (773 Views)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest / Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor Almost Beaten To Death, As Man Accuses Him Of Taking His Manhood by kmaster007: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Death would have been announced of Small Doctor if the Nigerian Army had not stepped in to save him from being beaten to death after a certain man accused him of taking his manhood. Narrating the incident, Small Doctor said:

“I’ve learned a lesson from giving and I will now be more careful. There is nothing that can stop me from helping people around me. I was just amazed and saddened by how devilish some people can get. But I knew I would not be harmed for doing good. All the culprits are in police custody and the law will take its course. This could have been anyone.”

The singer’s manager: Dele Abijo, also said: “On that night, he decided to do the same thing, but unlike in the past, he didn’t go with any security operatives. He felt people would be freer with him without bodyguards around. When the soldiers questioned the man, he said his manhood only became small, not missing. Later he said it had been restored.”

Addressing those who say it’s a publicity stunt, Dele Abijo further said: “Small Doctor is fine now. You don’t use something like that as a publicity stunt. He was almost lynched! He is not an artiste who enjoys publicity stunts.”
Re: Small Doctor Almost Beaten To Death, As Man Accuses Him Of Taking His Manhood by osemoses1234(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
G
Re: Small Doctor Almost Beaten To Death, As Man Accuses Him Of Taking His Manhood by Abfinest007(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
we call it leg over
Re: Small Doctor Almost Beaten To Death, As Man Accuses Him Of Taking His Manhood by iammo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
cool

Whenever celebraties loose little bit of relevance and attention, they start cooking B.S up
Re: Small Doctor Almost Beaten To Death, As Man Accuses Him Of Taking His Manhood by booblacain(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Funny, yet not funny.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Outburst About Her Ex / 2face Just Lost Another Important Person In His Life / Eyewitness Narrates How Chris Attoh’s Wife, Bettie Jenifer Was Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.