Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,346 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) (40405 Views)

Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police / Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos / First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
troublemakea:
It's a pity.....smh

But the untold truth is that if the other Igbo officer hadn't poison the killer's mind about money these wouldn't hv happened

Now the police is remanded and the piggy Igbo police man now walks freely angry.. ....i'm just so angry rinow

it's really unfair the other Igbo officer should hv suffered more
if nairaland shut down you would die suddenly. This the only place you get joy from posting nonsense try get 10naira sense.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
okerekeikpo:
An afonja killed an afonja because of land dispute I taya for this country o

this is a fight we can all fight together as one,
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
rest in piss my brother
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
RIP young man cry cry

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by allisso: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lastorator:

What do you aim to gain with this?
Likes and mentions which you just gave the fool
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
Godjone:
Buhari is a very bad lock to this nation. The man has brought so much deaths in this country. I am ashamed of calling him my President. So so supper Clueless

Please commit suicide.
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Fathertony:

We've noticed you
Tribalistic pig!

Imagin you are called same name. Dominique why not ban this fellow for hate speech
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
troublemakea:
It's a pity.....smh

But the untold truth is that if the other Igbo officer hadn't poison the killer's mind about money these wouldn't hv happened

Now the police is remanded and the piggy Igbo police man now walks freely angry.. ....i'm just so angry rinow

Dominique angry
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by elkharpone: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
sonofElElyon:
He was killed by SACS (Special Anti-Cultism Squad) not SARS

Oga is it that ya high or you're just brainless?
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rip bro....... Sarz Bleep ups

https://www.nairaland.com/chiefsupplier55

Check out my signature
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by sammixs(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
okerekeikpo:

Stop smoking Burundi weed

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Godjone:
Buhari is a very bad lock to this nation. The man has brought so much deaths in this country. I am ashamed of calling him my President. So so supper Clueless

I am ashamed to call you my countryman.
Tomorrow you'd say no jobs, when you can't even make correct sentences.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
That's a sad one....may his soul Rip
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
I will not engage a nonentity seeking relevance by launching unjustified invectives and hoping for an altercation in order to feel important... I made a clarification of fact for those who want to be properly informed and not for the attention of raving lunatics who are not yet unclad and roaming

elkharpone:
Oga is it that ya high or you're just brainless?
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lastorator:

So basically the former IG messed up, and its buhari that sent him to mess up.
But if the current IG doesnt mess up, then it is Atiku that he is listening to.

But its buhari that appointed both oo, so why is it that he doesnt get to enjoy the good side if things like the swift arrest made by Abba Kyari our james bond, or the gud acts of the current IG.
But he is the one wispering in the transmision ig to send boys to kill innocent nigerians.?

Why are we so petty ?

sir,
Femi Kuti once sang
wonder,
wonder wonder wonder wonder,
wonder wonder wonder,
till you turn to wonderer.

we are not just petty but worse. that is pure illiteracy on display for you. illiteracy and civilisation is not of how well-read and individual is or how well-traveled one is but the ability to be precise, read situation, judge and give verdict.
civilisation is not of modern buildings, structure or technology but the inner beauty of individuals.
that which you is nothing but a clear picture an uncivilised illiterate at its best.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by danielck22(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
troublemakea:
It's a pity.....smh

You have not, even an atom of sense

#simple_fact
#tribalistic animal
People like you should be used for sacrifice, but u r useless.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
troublemakea:
It's a pity.....smh

Useless Idiot ever liveth

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
troublemakea:
It's a pity.....smh

What has tribe got to do with the brutal murder of a Nigerian?
It's obvious you lack common sense. Just pay last respect to the dead and shut your brain or mouth

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
so what about him university degree??
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
troublemakea:
It's a pity.....smh

Oga, use your brain for once, it doesn't hurt.
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
EndAntiAnything

Lol
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
troublemakea:
It's a pity.....smh

What are you even saying??

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Jamesrock(m): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2019
Stuck ur head in the middle of your butt you tribalistic bigot

troublemakea:
It's a pity.....smh

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by BrokenCock: 12:54am On Apr 19, 2019
troublemakea:
It's a pity.....smh

bastardz like u are thrown overboard for the fishes to feed on ur useless meat.
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 1:52am On Apr 19, 2019
troublemakea:
It's a pity.....smh

imagine the kind of people we live with in our society. Imagine how many times this nitwit repeated the "Igbo officer" in his comment. And this scumbag will scream racism tomorrow. I rather be with a racist man than with this tribalistic pussy

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by OCway92806: 2:26am On Apr 19, 2019
This Individual wasn’t even based in Nigeria it’s terribly sad, Rest In Peace Kolade Johnson !!
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by techdevice02: 2:30am On Apr 19, 2019
May His Soul rest in Peace ,May His Killers Never Know Peace .
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 19, 2019
troublemakea:
It's a pity.....smh

What about Daniel Ojo that shot your fellow cone headed boy that lured Ada an Igbo girl to the club ego was killed? Did any Igbo officer poison his mind?

Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Fathertony: 4:10am On Apr 19, 2019
[s]
Just2endowed2:

Imagin you are called same name. Dominique why not ban this fellow for hate speech
[/s]did you read his comments before mentioning me?
Amebo.....park well abeg
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by ogene144(m): 4:49am On Apr 19, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Why cnt u read before commenting do u see anyting like land
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by manlawal(m): 5:40am On Apr 19, 2019
Lastorator:

What do you aim to gain with this?
I feel seun needs to do something about the people that whip up undue ethnic sentiments on things that dont relate. Nairaland that i was very proud to be a member of many years ago because of how it made me to finally have some hope in this country, has now been a very despicable place where i scroll through comments with anger and derision
I don't know why seun is silent about this
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by castrol180(m): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2019
Look like Kolade was buried with an Android phone or what am I seeing inside that first pics?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo / Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.