Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem (1801 Views)

US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour / Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates / Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hello everyone I need your advice please

My brother has a gal he wanted to marry already they have a son of 3rys old. He own a business which they both managed and the problem is the business is not flourishing like it used to and things are getting worse for him.

He went to some places and was told that the girl family background is the cause of the problem. Before this issue my aunt has warned him that the girl is not his real wife through prayers and revelations. My aunt advised him since he hasn't paid her bride price he should leave her.

According to him the girl is nice and he would want to marry her but due to these problems he wants to part ways. please i need your opinion on this issue.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Tell your brother to stop deceiving himself. Let him look for solution to his problem elsewhere.

9 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
madridguy:
Tell your brother to stop deceiving himself. Let him look for solution to his problem elsewhere.
The solution he was trying to seek brought this problem of the girl being his problem
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by chiommy123(f): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hope your brother will allow the cause of his 'problem' to go with her son.

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by madridguy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Tell him not to bring more problem into his life. Let him work on himself, pray, and fast and stop visiting places where they will be telling him trash.

Nelsonmoney:
The solution he was trying to seek brought this problem of the girl being his problem

6 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Richy4(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
So...every bad business decisions is caused by someone who does not wish anyone well correct? ...

Tell your brother to own up to his bad business decisions and stop looking at things that doesn't exist...
A lot of businesses are struggling around the world... even the multinational ones are folding... talk less of sole trade type of business....

When some people surrounds themselves with naive and ignorant people, They began to act and see things the way those people do...OP if I may ask,..what about you what do u think, do you think the girl's family was responsible for what was happening...

Don't you know up till now the style the Nigerian pastors use in getting new people into their fold?.. Don't u know up till now that it is (operation disintegrate family)... if it was not your mother killing u, then it is your brother, sister, uncle etc...even the ancestors who should be resting in peace were not left out...

Look I don't have the right to tell you how or what to believe...But if I were you I will tell that aunt to stop doing something that might cause unhappiness, sadness and disintegration in a home.. she should just stop going around bringing havoc..

7 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by thorpido(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
A lot of businesses are folding up.It's the harsh economic environment.It's not anybody doing anybody
Tell your bro to seek new creative ways of handling his businesses.
If he is spiritual,he should seek God himself and he will get an answer.

8 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
you were luck the pastor did not say u were his problems let the woman be and enjoys the fruit of her labour your aunt did not want your brother to have wife at home so that she will hijack the son and your brother will be paying her for the up bringing on the son

5 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
you were luck the pastor did not say u were his problems let the woman be so that she will enjoy the fruit of her labour your aunt did not want your brother to have wife so that she can hijack the son and your brother will be given her the son up bringing allowance
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Pavore9: 4:04am On Apr 19, 2019
Nelsonmoney:

He wants to part ways, will the lady go with their son or your aunt intends to be the boy's care giver?

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by frozen70(f): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Nelsonmoney:

My brother has a gal he wanted to marry already they have a son of 3rys old. He own a business which they both managed and the problem is the business is not flourishing like it used to and things are getting worse for him.

He went to some places and was told that the girl family background is the cause of the problem. Before this issue my aunt has warned him that the girl is not his real wife through prayers and revelations. My aunt advised him since he hasn't paid her bride price he should leave her.

According to him the girl is nice and he would want to marry her but due to these problems he wants to part ways. please i need your opinion on this issue.

Every business have its good times and bad times

How often do they pray or talked about the low turnout of the business

There is no way she will be responsible to the downfall of a business she is jointly doing with your brother

Once there is love in their relationship, every other thing will be settled with time

You need to meantion the kind of business they are into so that we will understand if it's a business that is steady or not

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Chubhie: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2019
Which CLEAN business flourishes this buhari era? A nice hardworking girl plus a son and you consider a second thought SMD

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Uyi168: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Chubhie:
Which CLEAN business flourishes this buhari era? A nice hardworking girl plus a son and you consider a second thought SMD
SMD=shaking my divk lipsrsealed
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Let him let her go, but with her son. She deserves better than a man who could believe such about her and is even considering parting ways with her. Tommorrow, he wil be told you are the cause of his problem
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Chubhie: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyi168:
SMD=shaking my divk lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by hidee20(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nelsonmoney:

They have a 3 year old child which means they have been together for 3 or more years.so has he been experiencing this issue regarding his business since they started dating?.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
hidee20:

They have a 3 year old child which means they have been together for 3 or more years.so has he been experiencing this issue regarding his business since they started dating?.
Everything was good, they were living fine until recently.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
chiommy123:
Hope your brother will allow the cause of his 'problem' to go with her son.
He's planning on bringing the child to our aunt.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pavore9:

He wants to part ways, will the lady go with their son or your aunt intends to be the boy's care giver?
The child will lived with our aunt while the father takes responsibilities.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=Richy4 post=77661649]So...every bad business decisions is caused by someone who does not wish anyone well correct? ...

This issue caused an argument between I and my aunt. I was trying to talk sense into her but she said I wouldn't understand spiritual matters. I feel so bad for the girl, she's wiling to walk away so the guy could bounce back i mean this is to show how much she wants the guy to succeed.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Pavore9: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nelsonmoney:

Why should a child be separated from his mother when she is still alive and not certified mentally disordered? Don't ignore the fact a mother has more rights to custody where it involves a minor, moreover your brother was never married to her and should the lady take the case to the state ministry of social welfare, it will dawn on your brother.

I am sorry to say this, your aunt is not a good woman. How can you guys allow her to be this manipulative?
Just know that whoever your brother finally gets to marry after this lady, your aunt will be dictating the marriage.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=frozen70 post=77669051]

Every business have its good times and bad times

How often do they pray or talked about the low turnout of the business

There is no way she will be responsible to the downfall of a business she is jointly doing with your brother

It's a super market and he also has a barbing salon.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Why should she be doing the guy bad She don born for am and there was a time business was good
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by faithfull18(f): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nelsonmoney:
Everything was good, they were living fine until recently.
Hmmn, so now that business isn't moving the way it used to, she is the problem like you people don't know there are bad days for businesses too.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=Pavore9 post=77681747]

Why should a child be separated from his mother when she is still alive and not certified mentally disordered? Don't ignore the fact a mother has more rights to custody where it involves a minor, moreover your brother was never married

I'm fighting with her for talking my brother's side I should be giving him reasons stay strong rather than running away. I just don't know how to help him. He listens to our aunt even when she's wrong.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Pavore9: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=Nelsonmoney post=77681943][/quote]

Is this aunt of yours, the woman that raised you and your brother?
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by faithfull18(f): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nelsonmoney:
Just know this, nobody maybe with the exception of a few will take care of a child seflessly like the mother would but how come it's three years later when he wants to formalise the whole thing, you guys suddenly remembered/realised all these. If it's spiritual, nothing is above prayers.

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pavore9:

Is this aunt of yours, the woman that raised you and your brother?
My father, the guy's mother and our aunt are from same parents. He's cousin to me and our aunt is the prayer one as she claims that's why we listen.

There are times are revelations come true that's why we're close to her. But this is so wrong and no one is listening to me.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Pavore9: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nelsonmoney:
My father, the guy's mother and our aunt are from same parents. He's cousin to me and our aunt is the prayer one as she claims that's why we listen.

There are times are revelations come true that's why we're close to her. But this is so wrong and no one is listening to me.

He is old enough to make his own decisions, I hope he would not blame your aunt in the coming years for messing up his life.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pavore9:

He is old enough to make his own decisions, I hope he would not blame your aunt in the coming years for messing up his life.
Thank you sir.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by jonnyp(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
They both only need deliverance...lettting her go won't solve the problem,even he marry another what is the assurance that same thing will not occur...
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Pavore9: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nelsonmoney:
Thank you sir.

You are welcome, wishing you the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Please See This ... / Help- My Kunu Is Too Thick / At What Age Is It Proper To Purchase A Phone For A Girl Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.