Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem (1806 Views)

US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour / Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates / Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pavore9:

You are welcome, wishing you the best.
You too sir.
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by frozen70(f): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=Nelsonmoney post=77681783][/quote]
My dear time will tell
Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by hidee20(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nelsonmoney:
Everything was good, they were living fine until recently.

Which means her generational curse was chilling all this while for the right time? grin .Africa and our mentality....

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Uyi168: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nelsonmoney:
The child will lived with our aunt while the father takes responsibilities.
So the mother will go empty handed.. Just like that..
No husband ,no child...
Put yuur sister in her shoes and tell me how you'll feel..

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want Her Anymore Because He Was Told She's The Cause Of His Problem by Macnnoli4(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Let them go to MFM Church and thrash out the matter to eliminate the spiritual suspicion and not to be going to places that tell you the cause of your problem but will not do problem solving deliverance prayers as a solution

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newspaper Publication: Change Of Name N4000 Only / How My Boss Treated Me When I Was Pregnant / Help- My Kunu Is Too Thick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.