Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit (56842 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Mumu! Which same squad? Do they still have marchisio or Dani alves or Higuain? Did they have Bentacur, cancelo, emra can or sczieny then. Is chiellini not aging, was bonucci not throw out of milan for poor performances?
Madrid won the champions league 3x. Were the squad not aging?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by cr7lomo: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2019
maestroferddi:
Ronaldo was simply found out....

What did he do against Ajax other than heading in a contentious goal?

It is not everyday luck will be on your side....Ajax had him neutralized....

Really...Its certain u don't know the meaning of that word... some they neutralized according to u , scored Ajax in both legs
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Barthley: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:
I agree with him...how can juve score 5 goals in the knock out stage , all goals scored by one man
I guess the penalty was worked by him.. The cross out he headed was done by him.. Stop watching ball like an amateur.. Juve would HV reached quarter final with or without him

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by femi4: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

So Ronaldo is not a team player but has the highest number of assists in the history of the CL...now hu is the daft punk??
Another daft analysis, what's the ratio of ucl games to the total no of games in a season

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Dayomity(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2019
Na wa o him don dey make transfer demand wen e neva finish en first season self. Next season na d stadium he go say make dem change. Putin of soccer

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by deavicky(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD only good at selling Underwears on Instagram.....It really suprises me that people say he is hardworking but on the pitch he falls down quickly like my Grandmother's Breast.....Please dont quote me if you are a Pained juvemadridiot
bro this is football even 8 Ronaldo without others cannot win a match. other person's should perform up to expectations if not he cannot perform on his own part.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by femi4: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Ronaldo fans are a senseless bunch. When the guy scores from assists of others they give him all the glory forgetting football is a team sport. Can Ronaldo perform the role of defenders, midfielders and goal keeper at the same time? They will never give credit to the other team mates but quick to blame them when things go wrong. These hypocrites blaming Ronaldo's juve team mates are the same people that troll messi's performance in Argentina. They are quick to say messi won nothing with all the star names in Argentina, they will never blame messi's team mates for Argentina's poor performance but Messi. They even bragged that Ronaldo can perform in any team but messi can't. Now that Ajax disgraced him out of the champions league, the blames goes to his team and coach not Ronaldo. Hypocrites
If you check that Ajax team, what's going for them is that they attack together and defend together. Nobody just stay up there expecting final pass

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by briggz09(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD only good at selling Underwears on Instagram.....It really suprises me that people say he is hardworking but on the pitch he falls down quickly like my Grandmother's Breast.....Please dont quote me if you are a Pained juvemadridiot

and u think say he easy to score tap-in? If u play football u will appreciate this man's efforts. No be the reading of the game n ball and person personal running effort dey make person score tap-in? Na tap-in u commonize like dat.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by maestroferddi: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

Really...Its certain u don't know the meaning of that word... some they neutralized according to u , scored Ajax in both legs
He scored but who advanced?

You score two lucky headed goals with no further impact over 180 minutes and think you can feel fly?

Who does that?

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobleman111(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2019
for sure they need a major change of players,especially in their midfield and defense
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Corrosiveman(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2019
deavicky:
bro this is football even 8 Ronaldo without others cannot win a match. other person's should perform up to expectations if not he cannot perform on his own part.
..... But they said he can win it with ten pieces of wood

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Evangkatsoulis: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2019
andrew444:

Marchiso didn't almost played in champions league last season ,mostly injured and no more in allegri plans

Is higuain a better player than Cr7 ? NO

Both can't play together self ,you no see as dem run loan higuain upon him goals because him master Cr7 don come

Juventus have a better team this season with young midfielders and wingers

Dani alves is good and he is a legend but he is an old man .

I am talking about 2017.
Juve were knocked out in the qurterfinals last season by Ronaldo himself.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by ThierryJay: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

U c how dull u are...the only header anyone can remember in his illustrious career ... header that he scored a decade ago....do u know how many dribbles or outside shots Ronaldo has scored with in the last decade??

You keep spewing rubbish. I doubt you understand the concept of football as an art. Imagine glorifying headers that thousands have scored. Before Ronaldo, there have been countless strikers renowned for their heading ability. The likes of Kluivert, Gerd Muller, Shearer, Christian Vieri, Miroslav Klose, Van Nistelrooy, Oliver Bierhoff, Gary Lineker, Even Giroud. But you know what, heading ability has never put any of these players on the pedestal of supreme greatness.

The very best are associated with technical and dribbling skills, which are obviously more difficult than headers. The Maradonas, Peles, Ronaldo da limas, Romarios, Cryuffs, Ronaldinhos, Zidanes, Zicos, Garrinchas, were known for their extraordinary skills which they put on display even in the biggest matches.

Messi is the best effective dribbler in football history which means he is able to perform the most difficult skill in football and convert them into goals. He has scored the most solo goals in professional football history. For you to even try to compare this achievement with mundane headers shows you lack understanding of football values, no apologies.

And yes, Messi has scored more headed goals in his career than Ronaldo has scored solo goals (How does that feel lol)

Messi has scored more shots outside the penalty box than Ronaldo in their careers.

Please argue intelligently if you want to reply me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Shila16: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:
all this analysis is synonymous with penaldo

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Shugargal(f): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2019
bankolefun:
since he wants an overhaul...i think he should be included in the list!!

mind you!! i sketch too
Dm @08143317669
....Seconded... hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by stevebless: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2019
FAKE NEWS!!!
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Sirchef: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2019
U say Ronaldo is tap machine. I challenge u to name one player in lali ga that has highest assist than Ronaldo. Cos his also selfish. If u hate him just say so. He his just too outstanding

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Shugargal(f): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2019
ThierryJay:

You keep spewing rubbish. I doubt you understand the concept of football as an art. Imagine glorifying headers that thousands have scored. Before Ronaldo, there have been countless strikers renowned for their heading ability. The likes of Kluivert, Gerd Muller, Shearer, Christian Vieri, Miroslav Klose, Van Nistelrooy, Oliver Bierhoff, Gary Lineker, Even Giroud. But you know what, heading ability has never put any of these players on the pedestal of supreme greatness.

The very best are associated with technical and dribbling skills, which are obviously more difficult than headers. The Maradonas, Peles, Ronaldo da limas, Romarios, Cryuffs, Ronaldinhos, Zidanes, Zicos, Garrinchas, were known for their extraordinary skills which they put on display even in the biggest matches.

Messi is the best effective dribbler in football history which means he is able to perform the most difficult skill in football and convert them into goals. He has scored the most solo goals in professional football history. For you to even try to compare this achievement with mundane headers shows you lack understanding of football values, no apologies.

And yes, Messi has scored more headed goals in his career than Ronaldo has scored solo goals (How does that feel lol)

Messi has scored more shots outside the penalty box than Ronaldo in their careers.

Very intelligent response.. I respect you for mentioning those super headers I barely know about, atimes I wonder why people compare cr7 to Messi, maybe cuz he's gotten same ballondor as Messi, but when you know football, you know is not all about tapins,much I adore Messi cuz he does everything, creativity most importantly. smiles..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Evangkatsoulis: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2019
oghenerobo91:
Madrid won the champions league 3x. Were the squad not aging?
Modric 32 years? Ramos 31/32. How Old is chiellini?
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2019
Useless coach because of Ronaldo you scattered all your players. Madzukic, Higuaine, Douglas Costa and Daybala were a better fit and they would have beaten this Ajax team hands down..

Sometimes you don't have to have 40 goal a season player to win a trophy.

Chelsea was successful during Drogba era but only once did Drogba managed to score 30+ goal a season..

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by mystical109(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Mumu! Which same squad? Do they still have marchisio or Dani alves or Higuain? Did they have Bentacur, cancelo, emra can or sczieny then. Is chiellini not aging, was bonucci not throw out of milan for poor performances?
So u agree real madrid's problem is not Ronaldo leaving but an ageing squad
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by ThierryJay: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Shugargal:
Very intelligent response.. I respect you for mentioning those super headers I barely know about, atimes I wonder why people compare cr7 to Messi, maybe cuz he's gotten same ballondor as Messi, but when you know football, you know is not all about tapins,much I adore Messi cuz he does everything, creativity most importantly. smiles..

Don't mind them. Messi has become a victim of his own greatness. He is judged by a different standard because he has made difficult things appear ordinary. With Messi you are almost guaranteed to see a great goal from him every damn week. CR7 will score about 3 great goals all season and they will be shouting, he still wouldn't even score as much as Messi.

Goals have become synonymous with ballon d'or lately. That's the sad reality.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Evangkatsoulis: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Sirchef:
U say Ronaldo is tap machine. I challenge u to name one player in lali ga that has highest assist than Ronaldo. Cos his also selfish. If u hate him just say so. He his just too outstanding
Try to Link officia sources like premierleague.com, laligasantander.com, fifa.com, uefa.com, opta twitter handle not sites like sportskeeda, goal.com. Whoscored squawka. Transfermarket socceraladuma etc.
I am sure figo had about 150 assists, the recorder holder before messi overtook him.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by mystical109(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2019
Butoneday2:
What has guardiola done in man city that they should hired him.
Are you really asking this question. U think is easy to win a league title
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by XaviDayo(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Corrosiveman:

I had a good laff.

Messi is King.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by gbefun40(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=Corrosiveman post=77665885]So the Challenge has been cancelled?......This guy is nothing but a Verified Tap-in Merchant Modric,Marcelo and Kross worked their ass of.....Now he is in juventus he want the former teammates to be sold because they are not feeding him well .....If you doubt note that he never scored a solo goal in the UCL just 4 tap-ins and 1 penalty.....But as Usual people would blame the juventus squad....FRAUD only good at selling Underwears on Instagram.....It really suprises me that people say he is hardworking but on the pitch he falls down quickly like my Grandmother's Breast.....Please dont quote me if you are a Pained juvemadrid. Its a sorry case make messi try another team make dem cum level up the world best.chai Ajax beating everywhere,from Marcelo to to ronaldo who knows it might be messi next abeg.
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by mystical109(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2019
cr7lomo:

U c how dull u are...the only header anyone can remember in his illustrious career ... header that he scored a decade ago....do u know how many dribbles or outside shots Ronaldo has scored with in the last decade??
oga messi has more outside 18 goals than cr7 in the last 5 seasons. And that 2009 champions league final goal isn't messi's only head goal

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by XaviDayo(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2019
oshe11:
Thought they said If You place Ronaldo in Dundee United he'd give U the UCL?

Why is he demanding an overhaul?

Chaaaiiiiii

This boy na real EWUcheesy

Hahahahahahah....u dey vex o

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by XaviDayo(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Hahnemann:
Ronaldo is a goat

As in EWU? Hahahahahahahah
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2019
ThierryJay:

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by uzoma213(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2019
This story is fake
Re: Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit by IbukunSangotola(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2019
gurunlocker:

Juve reached the semis without him with same. squad!

All this Ronaldo fan boys quoting me, did you praise the whole squad when Ronaldo scored 3 goals against Athletico Madrid? (benardeschi was even the star man of this game), but when they lose, you are saying they are old grin grin

Confuse set of people grin
Same squad??
You dey lie with confidence
Smh for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Referee Orosco Sparks Chaos After Using Fake VAR To Award Penalty (Photos) / Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) / Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.