Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Secret Agbo Sellers Use To Make Millions Of Naira Monthly (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Secret Agbo Sellers Use To Make Millions Of Naira Monthly (Photo) (990 Views)

Remember Ali And Simbi, Edet Lives In Calabar, Agbo Lives In Ibadan, Mr Salami A / Daily Earnings Of 800 Naira And 67 To 70 Thousand Naira Monthly. / “i’m Not Ashamed, I Make Over 2.3 Million Naira Monthly From Prostitution”- Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Agbo Sellers Use To Make Millions Of Naira Monthly (Photo) by Welcum: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Be careful not to look down on any agbo seller that you see on the street because those ladies you see are building houses in Nigerian cities. Now I will tell you the secrets they use. It is very simple: They come out in the morning. They dress up very well. They make sure they look very sexy. Then, since AGBO is associated with man power, their sexy dressing make most men remember why they need to be sexually up-to-date.

Let me make it clearer: sex is always big business and every business marketed with sex, goes far. It's why models make millions just posing sexily on as pages. It's why banks employ sexy ladies as their marketers. They give those ladies tough targets that make them so desperate they sleep with men in order to make them their bank's returning customers.

Well, this is what young girls have learned to do for themselves as AGBO sellers. Do you know how many lose men each AGBO seller has as regular customers? Those men Bleep them and pay their bills because AGBO is only a front for marketing themselves.

If you know, you k

Re: The Secret Agbo Sellers Use To Make Millions Of Naira Monthly (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
what is sexy about a hawker

(1) (Reply)

Photos I Shot And Edited With My Samsung Galaxy S6 (mobile Photography) / Why Oxlade Sex Tape Did Not Receive Bashing Like Tiwa Savage / Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.