Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses (44782 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures) / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Maxcollins042(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
hehe
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Jaqenhghar: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hahahah
Those soldiers kolling themselves for oga
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Okeyc230: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Upon Boko Haram insurgence, this man still dey look ikebe.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Alexrayz(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Gossipninja:
US-based Nigerian journalist, Jackson Ude, has fingered the Chief of Army Staff, Gen T. Burutai in an alleged fraud.

In a tweet he made on his official handle, he stated how the Army chief, awarded a $444k contract to his girlfriend.

Read his post below..

See more:

Why is it 444k why not approximate it to 450 who send such an unsummarize num
https://zenithnaija.com/chief-of-army-staff-burutai-accused-of-awarding-444k-contract-to-girlfriend/

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by igbosarejews(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
So what? You Okoro savages do worse. You savages support Trump who practices nepotism at the highest level by putting all his family in gov't. You didn't complain about that but, instead lick his butts out of fear.. grin

Your leaders are the worst set of leaders ever in this country... So, this is non-news to me!

Yet, your Ewedu smelling , brown roof tribe can't exist without them .
All these crying and wailing because they want to leave your zoo country .cry more .cry cry baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by banio: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Billionaire Burutai.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by oduademon: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
I am not mad at the corruption.

My question is why award a contract to a woman? A woman of all people. If it was a boy, I can understand

1 Like

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by BiafraIsFree: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Cowardice Fulani jihadist army chief slaves.

Are we sure that murderer is a Nigerian Of course Foreign jihadists has being governing this useless slaves factory called "Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Yankee101: 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
falcon01:
So what? Hausa people say " Amfanin SANI Ragowa" if I happen to be in that position and want to award a contract, if a family member of mine is able and capable and is worth it am giving them, and if no family is capable am looking for a friend and if no friend is capable, I will throw it out to A random capable person.

Irin ku ke bata gari
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by KingK0ng: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Meanwhile Soldiers in sambisa and chad have no boots.. crase world !
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by BiafraIsFree: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
SilasNwude:
watch as apc urchins and terrorists will avoid this thread like leprosy

only useless southerners and of course yeroba Muslims still support this government even when it's the most corrupt government in the history of mankind

the only reason Buhari is still leaving that useless bastard corrupt incompetent criminal COAS because he's the butcher in his quest in terrorizing the country

but i know that one day both the criminal terrorist Buhari, the incompetent useless corrupt criminal brutai and of course all apc zombies will meet their Waterloo amen

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1
Omenkalives

Iseeeeeeeee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by babzo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
So woman cant get contracts again?
Are foreigners not getting contracts?

As long as due process was followed and the contract properly executed, what is the problem Mr USA based journalist.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by bewise24: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
So what? You Okoro savages do worse. You savages support Trump who practices nepotism at the highest level by putting all his family in gov't. You didn't complain about that but, instead lick his butts out of fear.. grin

Your leaders are the worst set of leaders ever in this country... So, this is non-news to me!
yoruba good leader like kankafo afonja, s l akintola, ernest shonekan, etc easily come to mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by falcon01: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yankee101:

Irin ku ke bata gari
kake gani?
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Yankee101: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
falcon01:
kake gani?

Idan tatalin arzikin al'umma gaba daya, kaga sai yan gidan ku da abokanai kawai suka chanchanta su mora ai mishkila kake jawo wa.

Ko su sardauna basu yi hakan ba
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by chozzy: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wow
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by BuhariAdvocate: 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
444 ko 666 ni.na them dey see everything useless people.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by gaskiyamagana: 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
SilasNwude:
watch as apc urchins and terrorists will avoid this thread like leprosy

only useless southerners and of course yeroba Muslims still support this government even when it's the most corrupt government in the history of mankind

the only reason Buhari is still leaving that useless bastard corrupt incompetent criminal COAS because he's the butcher in his quest in terrorizing the country

but i know that one day both the criminal terrorist Buhari, the incompetent useless corrupt criminal brutai and of course all apc zombies will meet their Waterloo amen

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1
Omenkalives
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai Wailers
Till
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by willyo(m): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2019
falcon01:
So what? Hausa people say " Amfanin SANI Ragowa" if I happen to be in that position and want to award a contract, if a family member of mine is able and capable and is worth it am giving them, and if no family is capable am looking for a friend and if no friend is capable, I will throw it out to A random capable person.

Re-read what u posted...
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by TornVictor: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

wetin concern trump inside Nigeria matter again?
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by willyo(m): 12:22am On Apr 19, 2019
AnyoneButAtiku:

Now I am not sure how to react to this one.
Should Jackson Ude, a known harbinger of #FakeNews, be given the benefit of the doubt?
Or should his allegations be taken with a pinch of salt?

Footnote: If there is a scintilla of credibility to what I read here, Tukur Yusuf Buratai needs to be given his marching papers and then subjected to the full weight of the law. Over and out.

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

U will make a good orator but a adviser.

Ur username already spells it all out.

U're like the brilliant snake sold to Eve.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by falcon01: 12:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Yankee101:

Idan tatalin arzikin al'umma gaba daya, kaga sai yan gidan ku da abokanai kawai suka chanchanta su mora ai mishkila kake jawo wa.

Ko su sardauna basu yi hakan ba
eh
.. don wannan da wannan amma kai kanka ka san da cewa idan ka samu mulki, dole na kusa da kai ya samu dama ya huta, ko da kafi kowa gaskiya a duniyanga.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by blackboy(m): 12:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Mr Intergrity wont see this. Efcc wont see this. CCT wont see this. I wonder what technology was used
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by bastardmod: 12:40am On Apr 19, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

1 Like

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Boss13: 12:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Ha this man no naija visitation for you till after 10 years. Even 10 years set no be guaranty.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Mishhcre(m): 1:02am On Apr 19, 2019
Fingered? Who is thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Mishhcre(m): 1:08am On Apr 19, 2019
falcon01:
Was this not the reason Atiku was accused of cronyism. When he was told that saying I will not sell government assets to myself, but I will sell to my friends is cronyism.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Yankee101: 1:25am On Apr 19, 2019
falcon01:
eh
.. don wannan da wannan amma kai kanka ka san da cewa idan ka samu mulki, dole na kusa da kai ya samu dama ya huta, ko da kafi kowa gaskiya a duniyanga.

Akwai hanyoyin da zaka dawkaki yan gidan ku ba tare da son kai ba.

COAS na da hanyoyi dayawa ba tare da bada contract ma wanda basu taba yi ba.

In kaga ana tura kudi ta BDC awaki matsala.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by falcon01: 1:31am On Apr 19, 2019
Yankee101:

Akwai hanyoyin da zaka dawkaki yan gidan ku ba tare da son kai ba.
COAS na da hanyoyi dayawa ba tare da bada contract ma wanda basu taba yi ba.
In kaga ana tura kudi ta BDC awaki matsala.
na tsaya nayi nazari kuma na yarda da maganar ka.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by DerideGull(m): 2:03am On Apr 19, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

No wonder the returnees denied the Ijebu (arokee) mayoral seat of Lagos. The returnees deducted the the Ijebu won the town hall election was a bushman from backwater village. In fact, the returnees referred to him as arokee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Yankee101: 2:53am On Apr 19, 2019
falcon01:
na tsaya nayi nazari kuma na yarda da maganar ka.

A gaishe ka

Kai namijin maza ne

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange Things Are Happening On Earth (video) / Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal / Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.