Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos (34481 Views)

Man Arrested For obtaining N38m From Yahoo Boys To Stop EFCC Arrest (Photo) / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
A young lady was rescued by the police from the hands of suspected kidnappers/internet fraudsters otherwise known as 'Yahoo Boys' - who allegedly tried to abduct her in Asaba, Delta state capital.

According to reports, the lady was coming from the popular Ogbegonogo market on Thursday, April 18, 2019, when she boarded a tricycle, popularly known as Keke Napep. Two young men were said to have joined her from both sides, leaving the girl in the middle.

The hoodlums alleged to be 'Yahoo Boys', met their Waterloo when their supposed victim signaled the Keke driver that she wanted to stop at a particular junction. The driver refused to stop thereby forcing her to raise alarm which attracted mobile policemen on patrol and sympathizers to chase after them.

It was gathered that the suspected hoodlums hypnotized (charmed) their victim which made her temporarily lose her memory after she raised the alarm.

The police in their swift response intercepted and apprehended the suspected kidnappers.

One of the boys was identified to be an owner of SUV seen within Asaba metropolis.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/lady-rescued-from-the-hands-of-suspected-yahoo-boys-in-asaba-delta.html

5 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmm, all these boys and short cut to money, it doesn't work for all but they won't understand, psalm 23, 91 and 121 upon us

32 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
angry
Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
+Secure the bag +If i no buy benz wetin i gain? +Get rich or die trying....
Na so e go end. In Fela's voice... "Rat wey go pinch Cat tail. Wetin e dey find?" Everybody: " Nah trouble e dey find" Fela: "Nah trouble e go see"

23 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by moonbender(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wicked World

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by delugajackson: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
Good job by the Nigerian Police.

At least, its better than shooting unarmed citizens.

21 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by KingSango(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
The nature of man is carnal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
I WONDER THE KIND OF JOY THEY DERIVE AFTER ACQUIRING WEALTH FROM RITUAL KILLINGS....AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE MAIN REASON FOR ACQUIRING SUCH WEALTH IS TO BE ABLE TO AV ACCESS TO LADIES AND OTHER LUXURIES OF THEIR CHOICE....AND NO HOW NO HOW, TOTO GO TIRE PERSON ONE DAY....SO WAT'S MORE IN LIFE TO LIVE FOR THEREAFTER?

EVEN HUSHPUPPI SEF, TOTO DON TIRE AM....NOW HE DON START TO DEY MISYEARN AND MISDO.....NA TO FINALLY RUN MAD REMAIN FOR AM NOW....BY THAT TIME, MALAYSIAN AUTHORITIES GO DON DEPORT AM COME BACK NAIJA, AND BEFORE U KNOW IT, MY GUY GO DEY PARADE STREET UP AND DOWN FROM OJUELEGBA GO ABULE EGBA TO IGANDO AND OBALENDE. e.t.c

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by Naijaguy123: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Everybody wan ride Range by fire by force, guys crime doesn’t pay .Thank God the girl is safe.

[img]https://i./1d5.gif[/img]

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by Jamesonbrown(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by grandstar(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
They'll be charged to court and where they'll plead guilty.

They'll now be given the option of either one month in prison or a 100,000 fine. That's the ridiculous judgments that have been passed recently.

17 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by Electricpart(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nigerian police ha that lucky ..
Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by Jonchampion: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by hamid6249: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kill them asap
Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by Humanaces: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Na wa ooh .....this ones dont know how to follow prescribtions
Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by Monaco2(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
They have done it b4,

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by troublemakea(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Can u see when i tell you Igbo people are just the main reason why this country keep falling behind sad

why would a group/set of people just chase just one thing all their life and that's money. No but why they've left scamming us now they've result into killing other people's children. nawa o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by igbosarejews(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
How does these dudes think they can kidnap a confirm cable girl . hahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by SonOfJames: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
everyone wants to live large with minimum effort.

well I don't blame these guys, because the society encourages this wanton behaviour exhibited by some of these youths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by adekennis(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
One good act outa many human abuses/ atrocities committed by the Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by tstx(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
I trust naija police before releasing her to her people dem must collecting holding fee

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;
moonbender:
Wicked World

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by Melvinsofty: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ritualist claiming to be yahoo bois

4 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by PearlStreet(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Take those boys to the waterside and put 2 bullets each into their heads.

I'll pay the policemen for the bullets.
Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by andrew444(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
This blogger and Instablog is confused ,they don't know what caption to use

May the wicked never go unpunished

Heartless guys

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by mmadu5(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
them suppose arrest that guy that sing that BENZ song cos na after that track wey this people start this rubbish
Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by Julius2214(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
These are not yahoo boys. Yahoo boys use their laptops and brains. When it has gotten to the extent of killing innocent people, then it's the work of ritualists.

So these guys are ritualists and not yahoo boys please. Stop mistaking the two.

PS: Abeg I no be yahoo boy o. It just annoys me when they attribute everything to yahoo boys.... Pant miss, na yahoo boy, person die, na yahoo boy, person vomit blood, na yahoo boy, person dey miss, na yahoo boy,
Abeg abeg... These are ritualists and not yahoo boys
Taink you.

Yes, in case you need a website for your business, I'm a badass web designer
I design any kind of website. And I've been doing that for the past 4 years.

I design:
× Blogs
× Corporate websites
× Business websites
× Bitcoin investment websites
× FOREX trading websites
× Banking Websites
× E-commerce websites (just like Jumia or Konga)
× Online news website
× Forum
× School website /Registration & results checking

Check my contact info here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4997630/need-kind-website-check-out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Lady From Yahoo Boys In Delta State. Photos by IprintMONEY: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
a hoe that was screaming is suddenly fainting? i suspect foul play here.
besides what has rhis "One of the boys was identified to be an owner of SUV seen within Asaba metropolis." got to do with this story. so he cant drive an suv again?/?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) / 3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun / Young Man Beheaded In Rivers & His Head Dumped In A Dustbin (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.