Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,952 members, 7,799,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head (79743 Views)

Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car / Residents Break Bottle On IKEDC Staff’s Head For Disconnecting Power (Graphic) / Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by Sammyblaq(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2019
I love the old testament...

Them for kuku kill am once drop am together with the guy he shot.

Rubbish!.
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by capitalzero: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2019
I notice that after elections security and traffic agents are becoming aggresive in extorting money from drivers and general public. it is like nigeria is on auto-pilot and these uniformed men
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by Gossipninja: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2019
afoltundeseen:
No fucking video on your blog. Why deceive people

I watch the video there bro.. See the link here
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by makinson2865: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I remember when i was about to be arrested by SARS for "unlawful loitering"

I was watching my team Arsenal at a viewing center.

I had bet salary on them winning Derby County yet the useless oafs conceded an 89th minute goal.

0-1 !!!!! My world dissolved in tears. cry cry cry

How do I face my wife at home? No foodstuff to eat! And my boss? He had borrowed me 500k and was becoming impatient.

I had buried my head in my hands when i heard the whine of a police siren in the distance.

"HEY YOU!!!" I lifted my head up and i saw magic for real.

The center that had been filled to the brim with at 100 smelly youths had cleared out totally. This was ABRACADABRA for sure shocked

"You are under arrest" The shorter of the 2 SARS guys said, grinning at me "Unlawful loitering"

In a fit of rage coupled with frustration, i flipped the table up, plates and bottles flying everywhere angry angry angry

I had had enough, i had nothing to lose angry

I screamed and i broke 2 bottles on my head, one after the other.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JloVzrJtMyw/VadqkzRDSSI/AAAAAAAF6Tg/iQKiAhPuV5c/s400/mail.google.com.gif[/img]

The SARS guys looked at themselves, and then at me with gaping mouths shocked shocked shocked

I saw magic for the 2nd time. One of them must have broken Usain Bolt's record running away.

To be continued...…..

My guy,did you die as regards that matter or you could not remember as e don tey grin

Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by omolight3: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2019
It time Nigerian will take our feature into our hand every day SARS kill, it animal they are killing, those that suppose to protect are the one killing innocent Nigerian, bottle was not enough
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by kunmiiii: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I had bet salary on them winning Derby County yet the useless oafs conceded an 89th minute goal.

How do I face my wife at home? No foodstuff to eat! And my boss? He had borrowed me 500k and was becoming impatient.

I had buried my head in my hands when i heard the whine of a police siren in the distance.

The center that had been filled to the brim with at 100 smelly youths had cleared out totally. This was ABRACADABRA for sure shocked

"You are under arrest" The shorter of the 2 SARS guys said, grinning at me "Unlawful loitering"

In a fit of rage coupled with frustration, i flipped the table up, plates and bottles flying everywhere angry angry angry

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JloVzrJtMyw/VadqkzRDSSI/AAAAAAAF6Tg/iQKiAhPuV5c/s400/mail.google.com.gif[/img]

The SARS guys looked at themselves, and then at me with gaping mouths shocked shocked shocked

I saw magic for the 2nd time. One of them must have broken Usain Bolt's record running away.

To be continued...…..

This guy again...you and your fictions. grin

Although, I dey encourage you with likes always but you can still do better bro. You should try and go into screenplay, you have a knack for writing. smiley

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by greatermeme: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2019
afoltundeseen:
No fucking video on your blog. Why deceive people
Deceived people? Why not go to romance or jokes section?
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by dfrost: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
This SARS thing is beginning to seem like cults using their men in service to settle scores. The unit called anti cult is made of largely of cultist in uniform and most are southerners. The south will really have a hard time setting up a state police of their own with the cult menace

Thank you. I said it. We are not ripe for State Police now. Vendetta, tribalism, robbery will be the result.
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by hurjet007(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

The center that had been filled to the brim with over 100 smelly youths had cleared out totally. This was ABRACADABRA for sure shocked

"You are under arrest" The shorter of the 2 SARS guys said, grinning at me "Unlawful loitering" he added.

To be continued...…..

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by dangotesmummy: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Griezwoman:
Wtf is wrong with this country? I weep for naija
anarchy is fast looming unfortunately no one is ready embarassed
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by ScotMisile: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2019
SARS officers should stop listening to TUPAC now!!!

Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by iTearHerToto: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2019
stanley000:
This news just made my day. Abeg how can I host those guys for Easter party. Them go drink tire
I was one of them. How do i tell the others where to get our drinks
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by OsuGanja(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

The center that had been filled to the brim with over 100 smelly youths had cleared out totally. This was ABRACADABRA for sure shocked

"You are under arrest" The shorter of the 2 SARS guys said, grinning at me "Unlawful loitering" he added.

To be continued...…..

BADDEST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by HonTworld(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2019
It’d come the time,when the weaks would rise against their oppressor
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by phil0(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

To be continued...…..
you and your constructive lies again

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by afoltundeseen(f): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Gossipninja:

I watch the video there bro.. See the link here
appreciated, thanks
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by Gentleziggy(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Nukilia:
Very soon police will be an endangered specie in Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by Gentleziggy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
With d number of slaps n broken bottles on his head I guess his life n thinking faculty will never remain d same.
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by Teeq1234: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
The guy that broke that bottle on his head deserves a national award or be it just a presidential handshake. He is the true Hero

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by abrahamadadhe(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
You with all the brains what have you achieved
TheFacelessMan:

Anyone with half a brain will see that was totally original.

Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by seangy4konji: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
One has to be extremely careful with this SARS people.

They real cutting off life on a daily basis
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by allan2: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
wristbangle:

What a fallacious story but filled with some humour. When are you going to air perhaps tell us season 2 this lying story? tongue
what a douch bag u are! cant u easily notice that it was a work of fiction? did u not read d part that says 'culled from bla bla bu?' fallacious is wen u shit on your ass and blame buhari for it...bitch
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by Tapout(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
stanley000:
This news just made my day. Abeg how can I host those guys for Easter party. Them go drink tire

but someone is already dead.
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by Sobenachukwu: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

The center that had been filled to the brim 10 seconds ago with over 100 smelly youths had cleared out totally. This was ABRACADABRA for sure shocked

To be continued...…..

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

Lol enjoying this
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by wristbangle: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
allan2:
what a douch bag u are! cant u easily notice that it was a work of fiction? did u not read d part that says 'culled from bla bla bu?' fallacious is wen u shit on your ass and blame buhari for it...bitch

Take a chill dude! As at the time I quoted him, it wasn't included it was a reference story which I believe he later updated his comment.

Also, he knows I am only joking with the smiley sign I included at the end of my comment. You only ended up disgracing yourself with your comment. If you are hungry, let me know so I can help you. Regards,
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by allan2: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

The center that had been filled to the brim 10 seconds ago with over 100 smelly youths had cleared out totally. This was ABRACADABRA for sure shocked

To be continued...…..

somewhere at the back of my mind i could feel a bump rising like an eager phallus at the centre of my skull where i had smashed the second bottle but the rush of adrenaline, coupled with my ill luck had suddenly killed off any regard i had for pain. the only impulse i had now was to inflict pain - and just any SARS bitch would do. one of the SARS bitch had stumbled and crashed on a couple of chairs yelping as he did. my face split in a savage grin as i leapt for his ass. i felt warm blood splash my face as i tore the side of his face with the jaggered edge of one of my smashed bottle. rising above his yell was a scatacco of gunfire
"this is for my salary!" i shrilled bringing down the bottle again. the last thing i remember was seeing a pathetic horrified face cringing, forming a big scream, feeling a slice of the fear it so readily dispensed....to be continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by Cadec007(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

To be continued...…..

hmmm.... Who are you?
Re: SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head by Cadec007(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
wristbangle:

Take a chill dude! As at the time I quoted him, it wasn't included it was a reference story which I believe he later updated his comment.

Also, he knows I am only joking with the smiley sign I included at the end of my comment. You only ended up disgracing yourself with your comment. If you are hungry, let me know so I can help you. Regards,
if you are following him, you would know he is the same person you are replying...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize / 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.