Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (37810 Views)

Charlize Theron Bio | Age, Height, Career, Net Worth / “my Son Is A Girl” – Actress Charlize Theron Reveals Why She Is Raising Her Son / Charlize Theron Explains Why Raising Her Son As A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Kessnorman: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Na wa

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by BrainSanitizer: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2019
Ok. So the grammarians in the house, time to get to work.
Teacher: Today, we shall be looking at the correct usage of nouns and pronouns in making sentences.
Examples.
1. Elaine is Mr. Fredrick's daughter. Elaine is a girl. She is a girl.
2. Peter is Joan's son. Peter is a boy. He is a boy.
Can anyone give us another example of the use of a noun and a pronoun in a sentence?
Yes, Whitney!
Whitney: Jackson is Charlie Theron's son. Jackson is a girl. He is a girl.
Teacher: If Jackson is a son then he is a boy and not a girl. More so, the pronoun "he" is used for boys.
Whitney: Good observation Mr. Andre! That was in the 20th century. We are in the 21st century and I know my sentence is very correct.
Teacher: Your sentence is grammatically incorrect, Whitney.
Whitney: shall we ask Charlie Theron then?

*Teacher remembers this post and was lipsrsealed embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Sunsets: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2019
Why don't you allow the boy to raise himself. Allow him to decide when to sleep, what to eat, which restaurant to eat in, what school to go to, whether or not he wants to go to school... This is a flimsy and an irresponsible excuse.
dachiwater77666068: Charlize Theron who addressed rumours of raising his 7-year-old son, Jackson as a girl, has finally given her reason for it. Charlize Theron, a South African born American actress and film producer, who faced criticism when photographs showed the child wearing skirts and dresses and with long, braided hair confirmed in an interview with Daily Mail that she is raising him as a girl.

‘Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,’ Charlize agrees, briskly. ‘Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!

So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive. They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.

‘My job as a parent is to celebrate them and to love them and to make sure that they have everything they need in order to be what they want to be. And I will do everything in my power for my kids to have that right and to be protected within that.’

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/why-im-raising-my-son-as-a-girl-charlize-theron/

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2019
So when your 3yr old says he want to eat shit instead of bread.you oblige him

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by fredoooooo: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Cacawa2:
Hahahahhhah

This is interesting.

Experimenting with your own child.

Strange

Adopted child
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by xyz123456: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2019
RUDEBOYY:
So when your 3yr old says he want to eat shit instead of bread.you oblige him

That's what feminist are preaching. They always say you should choose your gender
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Alexrayz(m): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2019
dachiwater:
Charlize Theron who addressed rumours of raising his 7-year-old son, Jackson as a girl, has finally given her reason for it. Charlize Theron, a South African born American actress and film producer, who faced criticism when photographs showed the child wearing skirts and dresses and with long, braided hair confirmed in an interview with Daily Mail that she is raising him as a girl.

‘Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,’ Charlize agrees, briskly. ‘Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!

So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive. They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.

‘My job as a parent is to celebrate them and to love them and to make sure that they have everything they need in order to be what they want to be. And I will do everything in my power for my kids to have that right and to be protected within that.’

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/why-im-raising-my-son-as-a-girl-charlize-theron/

3 years ..
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Chiefqueenn(f): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2019
Tsk tsk
White people
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2019
@ three years can a boy know his body system! Whether his system is aligned to the male ish or female gender?

Me!:: I don't know because I'm not a doctor.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2019
bluefilm:
The illuminati agenda with their gender blurring program.

Soon, children will not even know if they are boys or girls anymore.

Welcome to the New World Order.
This is no joke
I read and watched a documentary on this.
The new world order is real.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by chineloSA(f): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2019
What do we expect from a racist SA.

Why didn't she adopt a white child in the first place. There are so many white orphans and she went for a black child so that she can make a contribution in emasculating our men.

She was never gonna do it to a white child. Besides White SA boers are very conservative to such an extent that they don't even entertain gay and lesbianism. She is messing up the boys life.

Evil. These white people should only be allowed to adopt and raise their own skin folks and black people likewise.

She only adopted these kids to prove her white saviour complex. Mmcceewww.

6 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by PeacenLove2: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2019
OMG! 3 year olds say anything. How about you turn them into real life spiderman because they say they want to be.

Kid just adores mommy so much, he didn't know how to place it. A sensible mom would have just explained to him it's okay to be a boy too because you are boy.

This was a horrible decision. The US laws need to protect minors from this kind of abuse. He is just too young to be taken that seriously.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by PeacenLove2: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Even if she believes in that girl trapped in a boy's body rubbish, she was wrong to have acted on a 3 year old's comment. He (the child) at that age did not have the capacity to understand the far reaching implications of such a decision. The child should have been allowed to make his own decision upon attaining the age of 18 after proper counselling on the implications. Terrible mum! She has done the child great disservice and harm and he should be taken away from her pronto! Not fit to raise a child.

Obviously parenting is more than having tons of money to spend on your kids.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by PastorOluT(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2019
confused humans, in the Spirit world don't have such issues. Mitschww
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by meobizy(f): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2019
She should wait until puberty hits.
It’s then we’ll know if he’s truly male or female.
He should thank her for giving him natural stealth, it will come in handy when he bangs all his white female friends and classmates.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by izeksblog: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Madness. Hope you won't regret it when he is grown enough to know what he wants
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by wink2015(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2019
dachiwater:
Charlize Theron who addressed rumours of raising his 7-year-old son, Jackson as a girl, has finally given her reason for it. Charlize Theron, a South African born American actress and film producer, who faced criticism when photographs showed the child wearing skirts and dresses and with long, braided hair confirmed in an interview with Daily Mail that she is raising him as a girl.

Disturbing news.

Another BOBRISKY unfolding.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Baffupdrizz(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2019
This should be criminalized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2019
ifyalways:
Silly excuse. What does a three years old know?

If he had "looked at you and said, "i want to cut off your ear" would you have obliged him?

Shiooor to the nonsence.
She would have sued him to court for attempted homicide
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Ishilove: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2019
Failed parenting. God!
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Ishilove: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Baffupdrizz:
This should be criminalized.
SERIOUSLY! This is all shades of disgraceful
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2019
Na the poor boy yansh go suffer am cry shocked
Hope you're also helping "her" to grow breast as well. Imagine when (s)he grows up and asks why you did that to him and your answer will be you made the decision when you were three years old remember?
To tear you peppered slap dey hungry me?

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Psoul(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2019

So because the boy(a minor) naively told u dat he is not a boy, you have to start raising him as a girl.
You must be very foolish. It is the responsibility of the parents to direct, teach and lead the children the way they should go until such a time they will be responsible for their actions.

Woman, you have failed as a parent.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by bluefilm: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2019
timolala:

This is no joke

I read and watched a documentary on this.

The new world order is real.

You're right.

That _shit is real.

The gradual but subtle push for the acceptance of homosexuality across the globe is also part of the gender blurring program.

Confused children will not even know if they are sexually attracted to same or opposite sex anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by bluefilm: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2019
LordsApostle:

You such an unexposed nincompoop!!!

**Spits**

I love you too.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2019
jaxxy:
And if a 3 year old tells u I’m an alien what will u do?
Exactly. Would she dispatch him to Jupiter should he tell her that?
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Lovelyn451(f): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2019
She adopted a black child for her evil plan...
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Oddsman(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2019
Well its an adopted child. Not her real child
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Bbbwings: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2019
wilyfalcone:
u can imagine,these people are nuts,when she conceived why she no change the foetus to boy.....were eda....
I think the kid was adopted cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2019
dominique:
Stupid. Same way Angelina Jolie is raising her daughter like a boy.
And Matthew McCoughnahey and his wife Camilla Alves are also raising their daughter as a boy
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by wilyfalcone(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2019
Bbbwings:

I think the kid was adopted cheesy cheesy grin
yea i heard ,but really turning dat pure soul to a girl,damn!!! What if she was the biological mum can she do the same? I see it like a sort of experimenting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omah Lay, Tems, Four Others Remanded In Ugandan Prison / Joke Silva Responds To Annie Idibia’s Prayers / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.