Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (37807 Views)

Charlize Theron Bio | Age, Height, Career, Net Worth / “my Son Is A Girl” – Actress Charlize Theron Reveals Why She Is Raising Her Son / Charlize Theron Explains Why Raising Her Son As A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
dachiwater:
Charlize Theron who addressed rumours of raising his 7-year-old son, Jackson as a girl, has finally given her reason for it. Charlize Theron, a South African born American actress and film producer, who faced criticism when photographs showed the child wearing skirts and dresses and with long, braided hair confirmed in an interview with Daily Mail that she is raising him as a girl.

‘Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,’ Charlize agrees, briskly. ‘Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!

So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive. They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.

‘My job as a parent is to celebrate them and to love them and to make sure that they have everything they need in order to be what they want to be. And I will do everything in my power for my kids to have that right and to be protected within that.’

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/why-im-raising-my-son-as-a-girl-charlize-theron/

This woman thinks she gave a smart response but she is actually very stupid.at adoption stage,iam sure she was aware on the gender .then how is it that it was the girl/boy that revealed gender .this clearly shows she doesn't show care as a mother if not doesn't she bother to even dress up her kids ,bathe them ..evenif she uses nannies they would have informed her

What a waste of living .mentally deranged woman
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by bizzibodi(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
So this boy don become a submarine u remotely control in that film.........
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Greatzeus(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
I love Charlize Theron and I love are movies,I once Google are filmography just to download the movies she has acted,not caring whether they interesting or not.
But this is a mistake she is making,she is ruining the poor boy's life.
Her latest movie 'Atomic Blonde' 2018 is the bomb cool wink
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Masterclass32: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sheer foolishness. Just confusing and ruining the young lad's life. Great actress, but a little too stupid.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Fixitgood(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Na God go punish you. Fool!
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by raphy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
I don't know if she gave birth to him or adopted him .how can he just wakeup and says he is not a boy?did his dick vanish or he grows vagina while sleeping.

this white people so now he will.be gay....
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by kendrick93(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2019
saw this on Reddit... people are condemning her for child abuse.. this is really sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fireboy DML Takes Fans On A Bus Ride In Lagos / Omah Lay, Tems, Four Others Remanded In Ugandan Prison / Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.