Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! (3327 Views)

Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. / Adegboruwa: Edo State Is Currently Under Obaseki’s Dictatorship Yoke / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Exjoker(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Heavy fighting, explosions and gunshots is going on in Wukari town of Taraba state. The attack has been going on for more than an hour now. I don't know if there is any report of casualty but the situation is fluid.
Guys we need your prayers...

Modified: The used of explosive devices in today's fighting is the first, and there was a lot of it - explosions!
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by GavelSlam: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Exjoker:
Heavy fighting, explosions and gunshots is going on in Wukari town of Taraba state. The attack has been going on for more than an hour now. I don't know if there is any report of casualty but the situation is fluid.

Cc Lalasticlala

What's the fight about?
Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by DamolaIbrahim: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2019
Abookis and quarrel.

7 Likes

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by dnawah(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2019
Exjoker:

Cc Lalasticlala

may God protect His owns,
Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by nzeobi(m): 7:50am On Apr 19, 2019
news of insecurity in Nigeria is Nigeria now a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by famouscargo4u: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2019
Wukari and Ibi had always been like that.

1 Like

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Amatarasha(f): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2019
Exjoker:

Cc Lalasticlala

cc adaibeku ur pips ar on fire smiley
Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Exjoker(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2019
GavelSlam:

What's the fight about?
Sporodic Fighting has been going on about a month between the Tivs and The Jukuns. Today's own is an attack by the tiv on Wukari.

4 Likes

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by nonsobaba: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Exjoker:
Sporodic Fighting has been going on about a month between the Tivs and The Jukuns. Today's own is an attack by the tiv on Wukari.
So Tivs have power like this and they couldn't defend themselves against fulani herdsmen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Nukilia: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2019
The zombies will deny this report grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by loopman: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2019
nonsobaba:
So Tivs have power like this and they couldn't defend themselves against fulani herdsmen

Truth is that the Fulanis are the most cowardly in nigeria that only relies on attacking isolated villagers at nights or farm. You will never see them attacking or fighting towns.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by debaj10: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2019
op, go to police and army twitter handles.

copy APC, buhari and saraki.
Exjoker:

Modified: The used of explosive devices in today's fighting is the first, and there was a lot of it - explosions!
Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Adaibeku(f): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Exjoker:

Cc Lalasticlala

When i was marketing jukun tribe n wukari ,
Wie ar u ?
Just shut up, make we hear
Nonsense
Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Adaibeku(f): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
cc adaibeku ur pips ar on fire smiley
Omenkalives wont come here now ,

3 Likes

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by oilPUSSY(f): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
Wie ar u ?
Nonsense

What's the percentage of Christians, Muslims and traditionalist in Taraba ?
Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Amuocha: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Buhari's boys sef

1 Like

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Exjoker(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
Wie ar u ?
Nonsense
Lol. You're doing an extreme good job but I like to play it low.
You're underestimating the gravity of the current situation on ground. My guess is that you're currently not in Wukari??
Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by BlackfireX: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Idiots killing themselves .... 2 brothers that have lived side by side for centuries....

Till there will be no one to fight the Fulani

1 Like

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Adaibeku(f): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2019
Exjoker:
Lol. You're doing an extreme good job but I like to play it low.
You're underestimating the gravity of the current situation on ground. My guess is that you're currently not in Wukari??
So u saw my post n u ar hiding ? Hiding frm whom if i may ask?
am in katsina alla resting though!
Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Adaibeku(f): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2019
oilPUSSY:

What's the percentage of Christians, Muslims and traditionalist in Taraba ?
Taraba na christians , any mohammed u see there na stranger or mohammed wey dey read bible.

But tiv is 100% christian,
Those 2 tribes ar foolish espiaccially tiv
Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Adaibeku(f): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2019
BlackfireX:
Idiots killing themselves .... 2 brothers that have lived side by side for centuries....

Till there will be no one to fight the Fulani
I did a research n i found fulani oligarchy is in conspiracy theory against them ,
They wont open their eyes
Even if jukuns open eyes
Tiv will never open their eyes shouting biafla biafla n more biafla upandan
Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Donpenny(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2019
Ethnic clash is a serious problem in all these defunct gogonla state mostly taraba , jukun versus tevi, jukun versus this tribe at USSA , Fulani versus USSA tribe and so on even at time religions clashes . That state has serious problem
Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by oilPUSSY(f): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
Taraba na christians , any mohammed u see there na stranger or mohammed wey dey read bible.

I thought as much.. But Why Muslims are causing trouble here and there is what I am yet to understand...

At the bolded...Tivs are politically and socially confused

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Adaibeku(f): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2019
oilPUSSY:

I thought as much.. But Why Muslims are causing trouble here and there is what I am yet to understand...

They were very strong before i heard ,but since they started igbo dis biafla that when weakness sets in...they are d most confused alongside afonja

1 Like

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by bakila: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2019
oilPUSSY:

He is feeding you his version and you are happy about it. His thinking has kept Taraba perpetually undeveloped, with the highest loss of life from that state coming from christian-christian based violence.

1 Like

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by seborrhic: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Adaibeku:

I am guessing the FG is not likely to do anything about this since it's a predominantly Christian state in the North and the fight is btw Christians.
Christians fighting amongts themselves in the North is a joy to some of the present bigots that populate the present government

4 Likes

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by thatigboman: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
Omenkalives wont come here now ,
he must have run to Enugu again to seek refuge again

1 Like

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Adaibeku(f): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Exjoker:

Cc Lalasticlala

have it gotten to that

Exposives"
Ibos there av done their best to settle d case but ...

Infact where is obasanjo? Obasanjo solve this problm 15yrs ago ,let c hw buhari D leading conspirator solve this!

1 Like

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Please don't kill any cows.

1 Like

Re: Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! by Adaibeku(f): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
seborrhic:

I am guessing the FG is not likely to do anything about this since it's a predominantly Christian state in the North and the fight is btw Christians.
Christians fighting amongts themselves in the North is a joy to some of the present bigots that populate the present government
U ar wise ,
The likes of omenkalives n kyase who are from benue are comfortable wt it but mention biafra

U go here stupid biafla nonsense biafla
Jukuns knows dis game ,
Buhari is d conspirator here ,jukuns knows n tiv are stil blinded by hating igbos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Yul Edochie Pays Tribute To Veteran Actor, Sam Dede / Former Adviser To The President Now Turned To Street Beggar (see Photos) / We Are Searching For The Founder Of End SARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.