Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money (102259 Views)

Rema Poses With Jaden Smith For Halloween In US / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Eedris, you nko?

kettle calling pot black lipsrsealed
Dirty looking igbo smoker angry

You want make your pikin looks the way Jaden Smith is looking now? Oya, let's pray for you.....
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by lilianofentse(f): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2019
rex444:
av always known it ........felt it.......even smelt it.....you are a lil dynamite
is this supposed to be a compliment or what. I don't get you
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Gbadebo01(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2019
Mehn! It 'wented' wrong with jaden gan ooo

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by grandstar(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2019
Kingpee2:
How did he react?

Just learnt he doesn't know Eedris exist grin

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Praisesongz: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Eedris, you nko?

kee yourself o lol
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by ableguy(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2019
Slayar:
We need to stop this "don't judge " attitude,would you be happy if yur brother or dadt looked like that.
Don't mind them, that's why we are where we are today.
People will be doing nonsense even things that are anti human they will say don't judge, who will now help the person readjust or what if other unwary ones copy such things probably thinking it's cool since no one is condemning it? It's really sad Br

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by chiedozie198100: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2019
Slayar:
We need to stop this "don't judge " attitude,would you be happy if yur brother or dadt looked like that.

dont mind the fools.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by ZaOzaRoom(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2019
How then did it go wrong Not 'how then did it went wrong?'
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2019
This is bad! All these Oyibo and liberalism spoiling their kids anyhow.

Jaden looking like Dem bushmen in Rwanda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Too much freedom isn't good for kids,

Too much exposure to media isn't any better for them.

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by pek(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Edris just murdered English.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by duality(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2019
johnkey:
Can't people just live without judging others, wetin concern you with another person looks? Does his looks remove one cent from your account? does it remove blood from your sick veins, awon psycho everywhere that's why I have no friends and never talk to neighbours, because 'everybody is a modafuckin hypocrite'. They must judge. And always judge wrong even though in their shallow mind they're right.

Can't people just live without judging others, wetin concern you with another person comment? Does his comment remove one cent from your account? does it remove blood from your sick veins, awon psycho everywhere that's why I have no friends and never talk to neighbours, because 'everybody is a modafuckin hypocrite'. They must judge. And always judge wrong even though in their shallow mind they're right.

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by noble2faith(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Oh he still got money
But bros you no get money and you dey fat
E be like say poverty na nutri C for ya body
GBE soul e

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by hidee20(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Eedris, you nko?

Why are you angry?,Eedris just point out some obvious observations.Is it your love for jade that made you react this way?

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by ZaOzaRoom(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
I don't know what I want but I want paper

Send me your phone number if you are the sweet girl in the pix. If you are not the sweet girl in the pix, hold your number.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by ZaOzaRoom(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
I don't know what I want but I want paper
Send me your phone number if you are the sweet girl in the pix. If you are not the sweet girl in the pix, hold your number.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2019
grin
How did it went wrong
See English cry
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Basiljoe: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2019
johnkey:
Can't people just live without judging others, wetin concern you with another person looks? Does his looks remove one cent from your account? does it remove blood from your sick veins, awon psycho everywhere that's why I have no friends and never talk to neighbours, because 'everybody is a modafuckin hypocrite'. They must judge. And always judge wrong even though in their shallow mind they're right.
Asin eh, i tire for naija matter.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2019
amaniro:
Jaden Smith is a drug addict. All the codeine has sucked all his money. Stupid little boy.
Jaden doesn't do drugs.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by loomer: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2019
First of all, you no know weda the boy get him own personal medical issues him dey battle with.

2nd of all, use hausa, igbo, yoruba or pigin if u no fit write better english
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by lilianofentse(f): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

ok.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by lilianofentse(f): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

sorry that's not me. Its my twin sister. Do you still need her number
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by kunmiiii: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Eedris, you nko?

Shut up your mouth jor, was that really necessary?? All these kids sef, you talk too much, cho cho cho everywhere, Eedris is one of the pioneers of Hip Hop music in Nigeria, he made an astute point, but your penchant for infant thinking won't let you see road and use your head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by GavelSlam: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2019
Except he's degenerated in 3 months, I'll say it's just an unflattering photo combined with the grill he's wearing.

Photo from January 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by David1995(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Oh he still got money
But bros you no get money and you dey fat
E be like say poverty na nutri C for ya body
GBE soul e
Guy,you to wicked
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by yyha3314(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2019
People can't mind their own business
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by 1kingwriter: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulkareem reacts after American actor Son, Jaden Smith looks scanty despite his wealth.

Eedris Abdulkareem shared then and now pictures of rapper, Jaden Smith looking very handsome when he was a young boy but looking scanty now. He wrote;

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/eedris-abdulkareem-reacts-to-will-smiths-son-looking-this-despite-his-wealth

He has big chains on him in 2019
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by peacettw: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2019
In this case, will smith and his wife should be blamed.
They embraced scientology as a religion which allows children to make their own decisions as adults.
Clearly, that is a recipe for disaster.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by nwadiuko1(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2019
make eedris arrange em grammar first
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by rex444(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
is this supposed to be a compliment or what. I don't get you
you never know it all, it could be a line from a song av listened to that you haven't and am not insulting you for not knowing am I?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by lilianofentse(f): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
rex444:
you never know it all, it could be a line from a song av listened to that you haven't and am not insulting you for not knowing am I?
ok. Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.