Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money (102271 Views)

Rema Poses With Jaden Smith For Halloween In US / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by lilianofentse(f): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I've noticed you get a lot of attention from men/boys on here. Like how many DMs do you get in a day? smiley
first time I registered I got like 15 a day but now its just 10 below. Sometimes I don't even bother to check my mail again.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by lilianofentse(f): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Noel1:

See these ones fighting over a cup of Garri undecided
I Feel like breaking Coconut on Your Head
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by asuzor11(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Drugs.Say no to hard drugs

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by blowjohn(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
amaniro:
Jaden Smith is a drug addict. All the codeine has sucked all his money. Stupid little boy.

U mean all the codeine has sucked all his body tissues.....he's still got dough. But no muscles and fat.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by SURElee(f): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kai! This one time beautiful Karate kid movie star. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by brainhgeek(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulkareem reacts after American actor Son, Jaden Smith looks scanty despite his wealth.

Eedris Abdulkareem shared then and now pictures of rapper, Jaden Smith looking very handsome when he was a young boy but looking scanty now. He wrote;

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/eedris-abdulkareem-reacts-to-will-smiths-son-looking-this-despite-his-wealth

Am I the only one seeing the grammatical error?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Eedris, you nko?

kettle calling pot black lipsrsealed
Dirty looking igbo smoker angry

> >

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Jessyjack:
say No to drugs.....!!!!

Drugs. Hard drugs cool

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Ray07(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
sorry that's not me. Its my twin sister. Do you still need her number
i no you . . .
No be you create one thread say you the vamp cannabis and thinking about one guy.
How can your sister then be on your dp when you claimed that you're the one.

I have proof angry
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by ebose09: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shop with us today for your unique Ankara fabrics with great ease at affordable price. Enjoy the best prices,worldwide delivery, genuine fabric no bleeding or fading.

Fbk:pniee ventures
I.g:pniee.ng
WhatsApp sale line 08051136842.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by DUBES(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
“How then did it went wrong?” Eedris Abdulkareem’s English sef requires rehabilitation not only Jaden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by PAQ(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
This is Jayden Smith from this years Grammy awards, held February. I dont know where Eedris got his picture from, but lets not forget that Jayden is also an actor, actors are made to loose weight to fit some roles eg 50cent, Charlize Theron, Tom Hanks...

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by rex444(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Noel1:

See these ones fighting over a cup of Garri undecided
heehehehehe abi ooo....no mind us na so people wey like each other dey do
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by alezzy13: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=Slayar post=77670882]We need to stop this "don't judge " attitude,would you be happy if yur brother or dadt looked like that.[/quote

Honestly I tire for people. The guy is digging a grave for himself we want him to stop. That's not judging

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Orpe7(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Trying to get Will Smith's attention abi
The one u do with 50 cent no do u abi
Baba Ode
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
GavelSlam:
Except he's degenerated in 3 months, I'll say it's just an unflattering photo combined with the grill he's wearing.

Photo from January 2019.

Still ugly undecided
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by lilianofentse(f): 12:02am On Apr 20, 2019
Ray07:
i no you . . .
No be you create one thread say you the vamp cannabis and thinking about one guy.
How can your sister then be on your dp when you claimed that you're the one.

I have proof angry
lol. I was being sarcastic. Mr proof.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by SpeediTrix(m): 1:00am On Apr 20, 2019
amaniro:
Jaden Smith is a drug addict. All the codeine has sucked all his money. Stupid little boy.

Is Jaden a drug addict
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by SpeediTrix(m): 1:05am On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=alezzy13 post=77685425][/quote]

Thank you bro. I hate that stupid "Don't judge attitude". You can't even remind someone what's right and they'll call it judgement. Too bad. I thought I was the only one who experiences that catastrophic stupidity of these people.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by SpeediTrix(m): 1:10am On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=alezzy13 post=77685425][/quote]
Thank you bro. I hate that stupid "Don't judge attitude". You can't even remind someone what's right and they'll call it judgement. Too bad. I thought I was the only one who experiences that catastrophic stupidity of these people.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by johnkey: 2:49am On Apr 20, 2019
DCONE1:
i understand your depressed life but guess what? We don't give a fuvk
abeg swerve, who cares what you give or not. Go jerk off to something else not my comment. You are obviously guilty na why e dey pain you.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by DCONE1(m): 3:59am On Apr 20, 2019
johnkey:
abeg swerve, who cares what you give or not. Go jerk off to something else not my comment. You are obviously guilty na why e dey pain you.
yes naim make I dey judge you now...you are a big foool with low selfesteem and also you re insecure ...I don judge you do your worst

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by johnkey: 4:03am On Apr 20, 2019
DCONE1:
yes naim make I dey judge you now...you are a big foool with low selfesteem and also you re insecure ...I don judge you do your worst
big fool with low self esteem? person wey you never meet before for real life lol, well it's a faceless forum and fools are best left alone so I'll leave you be with your frustrations. Bye.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by DCONE1(m): 4:09am On Apr 20, 2019
johnkey:
big fool with low self esteem? person wey you never meet before for real life lol, well it's a faceless forum and fools are best left alone so I'll leave you be with your frustrations. Bye.
Lol grin grin Lol e pain am..hahahaha na so everybody go dey judge you as you go Lol lowself esteemed bitch ..Lol your lack of confidence will ruin you if you don't change .

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Fash20: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2019
lilianofentse:
how did arsenal fare against Napoli?

We took them apart. Home and away grin grin. Gunners all the way.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money by Greatzeus(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2019
Parents in developed countries especially whites give their children too much freedom,no home training. They believe training has to do with education only. Imagine a child sued her parents,can that happen in Africa?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.