Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (40421 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by chinambusay: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2019
A Nigerian man took to Facebook to lament as his girlfriend of 5 years, called off their wedding for a military man after years of paying her bills. 

The Nigerian man who called out his girlfriend who called off their wedding for a relationship with a military man, recounted how the girl's mother entrusted her to his care after her father died. He further disclosed that their wedding was called off after the girl went for her NYSC. 

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/nigerian-man-laments-as-girlfriend-calls-off-their-wedding-for-military-man/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2019
Chai.
I can feel his pains.

Ladies, there is no reason to do this to any man. I believe we all know what we want out of a relationship, except if there is an unexpected occurrence.

So, she most likely knew this guy wasn't who she wanted to settle down with in the long run, but she led him on. That itself is wickedness and if a man did such, the "men are scum" chants will be loud.

Now she has left him broken for another woman to deal with. This one done turn alpha male straight. Na the next babe to suffer am.

260 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by daddytime(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2019
Foolish boy...washing her pants blablabla..
Were you really hoping to make her love you more with your weakling disposition? Your attitude is a huge turn off for most women...ekpa

You better carry your weak self forward and continue your mumurism before you chop beating join wetin dey ground from soja man hand.

Akpa amu gi dia...bunkum

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Tallesty1(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2019
The guy is a fool. He's what my uncle calls onomatopoeia idiot.

Investing emotionally or financially in a woman who isn't officially your wife is foolish but some guys won't listen.

Take me on a ride like this and will track you down and cut your life short.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Shelumiel: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2019
God will surely repay her accordingly

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by SageMK: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2019
I don't pity him one bit.

He had his chance for 5years to tie her down but nah!

He had the money to take care of her bills and even sponsor her education so why the heck didn't he put a ring on her asap since he cared so much?!

What a foól.

The fact that she's engaged, it doesn't make her yours
Even if you pay all her bills, it doesn't make her yours.

A flower will always attract other insects!

This is an eye opener to guys out there.
Only invest in yourself and your wife alone.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by pyrex23(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2019
Untill we get married I owe u nothing
Nobody kuku send u make u pay her bills
angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Let me get this straight, her mom handed her over to you and you didn't deem it right to hand over the girl's dowry to her mom? What are you? A caretaker? You think you own her that way ? Lol make I no talk lipsrsealed

Men don't sponsor a lady through school with the expectation of engaging her later. Marry her first!

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Lordvaryx: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2019
Bokoharam will avenge for you Bruv.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Uyiii: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2019
UGANDA STORYgrin! For those who don't know, a Uganda story is a synonym for a fake/made-up story.

Yeh, true eventualities similar to this story has occurred in time past and even still occurring, but this particular story is fake.

The pioneer of this very interesting story is just seeking for attention garnished with insults and trolls, read between the lines Fellaz, the story is fake.
So I won't fall for the trap to troll him, because if I curse am ehn, make I just restgrin!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Gentleziggy(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2019
D man bleeped big time
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by luminouz(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Ermmmm.... shocked shocked

If I talk now,it would seem harsh on him but what's done is done...

If I were the girl,I would do same to such a weak ass man!!! Who pays all these bills and washes her underwear and u couldn't put a baby in that belly?? She is practically ur wife already but u playing 'nice guy' and making ursef her saviour prolly killed whatever love she had for you. Women need men to be men,not women like them. Women know what they want, contrary to popular opinion..and its never a sissy!!

#Luminouznuggets

10 Likes

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by lilmax(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2019
funny

the good thing about it is the marriage won't last, another guy is coming for her next month

just forget about her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by partnerbizz4: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2019
Fabricated useless story.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

4 Likes

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Onyekachi419(f): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by happney65: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mumu Man..You are investing in a girl that isnt your wife...I just dont know how you people dont give yourself sense..Invest in only a girl that you are married to 100%..Do not invest in a girl that isnt your wife..Do not see a woman that isnt your wife through school..I dont know why Men just no dey reason at all..Wasnt she living her life before you came in?Wont she live her life if you die?

The only women that owe me is my mother and my wife..

Nonesense and Buhari

9 Likes

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Authoreety: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Take heart
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Chinashopping84: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
hmmm.it is well
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by ValCon888: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
I have a friend who dated a girl who was in university. When she started serving, she told him she was getting married to another guy.

My friend drove all the way from lagos to ibadan to collect the a.c and flat screen tv he bought for her.
When she saw him pulling out the a.c, her expression was like:

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by PureMind2: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Is okay time will tell on her soon
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by davillian(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sorry bro you over do
And when you over do things for a woman you loose your respect.
She is not even afraid of you lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by adecz: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Primusinterpares(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
she was never yours bro... better days ahead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by TheDejiEmpire(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Just use her for money ritual or use her pant for Benz, God will understand cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by worlexy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
The story will have 3 sides, his own, her own and the truth
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Westsida: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by millionboi2: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
If I were you,I will dance all through on Sunday
chinambusay:
A Nigerian man took to Facebook to lament as his girlfriend of 5 years, called off their wedding for a military man after years of paying her bills. 

The Nigerian man who called out his girlfriend who called off their wedding for a relationship with a military man, recounted how the girl's mother entrusted her to his care after her father died. He further disclosed that their wedding was called off after the girl went for her NYSC. 

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/nigerian-man-laments-as-girlfriend-calls-off-their-wedding-for-military-man/

if

1 Like

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by kolafolabi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Move on guy
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Only fools train women. There are many stable ladies out there go for them. Leave liabilities alone. Tomrow anoda fool go do this.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Give her belle

undecided

Or marry her and .make sure she Is heavy

Before going to service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? / Nigerian Couple Celebrates 20 Years Of Dating (Photo, Video) / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.