Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria (60628 Views)

Goods Bought In The UK Vs Nigeria: The Difference (Pictured) / UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics) / BVN FORFEITURE ORDER: Stealing From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
KingLennon:
What baffles me is that in Nigeria the poor steal from the poor.....

this one surprises me really

1 Like

Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 4:00am On Apr 20, 2019
/
Catalytic converter are hot cakes.

//
Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by femi4: 6:12am On Apr 20, 2019
doggedfighter:
Please can someone kindly explain what happened. Please
In Uk, they are stealing the car's catalytic converter. In Nigeria, the pickpocketers displayed their smartness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
TANID:
This Is Crazy

Where have you been?

You chop ban?

1 Like

Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by TANID(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Where have you been?
You chop ban?

Hahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin

No Clearly Nobody Ban Me But Na Depress Wan Kill Me Thank You So Much Aunty tohyorsih2
Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
TANID:

Hahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin

No
Clearly Nobody Ban Me But
Na Depress Wan Kill Me
Thank You So Much Aunty tohyorsih2

You're depressed? what's wrong?
Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by TANID(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You're depressed? what's wrong?
Ever Since I Left NAF Job And Moved To New Site Here In kwara State I Swear Things Are Not Getting Better For Me At All It's Just Like This New House Is A Curse To Me
Could You Believe It That For The Past Couple Of Months Now Am Not Be Able To Used Any Smartphone
Even Am Thinking Of Sale My PC Now
Seriously I Don't Know What's Going On With Me In A Recent Time
Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 22, 2019
TANID:

Ever Since I Left NAF Job And Moved To New Site Here In kwara State I Swear Things Are Not Getting Better For Me At All It's Just Like This New House Is A Curse To Me
Could You Believe It That For The Past Couple Of Months Now Am Not Be Able To Used Any Smartphone

Things are sometimes like that. Just pray and work hard.
May God help us all cool

1 Like

Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 22, 2019
TANID:

That isn't enough reason for you to be depressed. Download Burna boy and groove a little bit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by TANID(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

That isn't enough reason for you to be depressed. Download Burna boy and groove a little bit cheesy

Hahahahahaha! grin
Ok Thanks A Lot
Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by TANID(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Things are sometimes like that. Just pray and work hard. May God help us all cool
Amen O o o
Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2019
TANID:

Hahahahahaha! grin
Ok Thanks A Lot

You're welcome

Take care of yourself oo
Re: Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria by TANID(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You're welcome
Take care of yourself oo
Ok I Will Thanks
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! / Do It Yourself - Contract Version / When Naira Was Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.