₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,919 members, 4,936,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 03:49 AM

Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria (1959 Views)

Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / One Month Intensive Tutorial On Making Money Online / My Diary On Making At Least 10% ROI Daily Trading Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 10:58am On Apr 19
I have not done any free training before here in nairaland. Now that I am born again, i don't want to make money alone again. I want my fellow humans to now make money with me. My target audience before were the females but when i checked the business section, i came to realise that most of the females here are not interested in business. That's very bad. Our females have been brainwashed, especially the young ones! Females have all it takes to be the wealthiest in the world but unfortunately, non-chalant attitude as eaten them up. The owner of JUMIA, one of the best online market store is a female. If you want to go to the highest altitude in life, you must change your attitude!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by emeijeh(m): 11:07am On Apr 19
So?

1 Like

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 1:55am On Apr 20
Nairaland is so useless. They banned me for nothing. I think they are enemies of progress!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 2:40am On Apr 20
@CardPlus , @UGBE634 ,
@droo12 , @damilola1978 , @Nollywoodlive22 ,
@Fuhrerfran6 ,@FrancisAdl, @horladtop
, @PrinzCarter, @Ochuko1,
@Izzystevens, @Ahijobuzuzu, @Zadoknd,
@raumdeuter , @mbroker2018, @talk2razaq,
@Brownhypo , @Bellgal, @seanw , @lebest ,
@josieboy , @babyfalo , @PRXPERT ,
@Oladefemi007 ,@TobiArchy , @DancingSkeleton
@ephbe, @Akalia, @Abimby @naijapara

Here is a list of what I want to train you on:
1- Affiliate Marketing
2-Blogging
3-Web development
4-Domain reselling
5-Selling digital products. E. g, ebooks
6- Fiverr

We will start immediately. So make your presence known. Am here to tell you some of my secrets of making money online for free. I will not collect a dime from you unnecessarily. I will be giving out free e-books as gifts to those who complete a certain tasks that would increase their income while I will sell e-books to some if necessary. Please, invite more people to this thread so that the rate of poverty may reduce in Nigeria. Ladies need to be invited as well.

Sit relax and start learning of how to change your altitude in life to greatness.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 2:43am On Apr 20
go4gr8ness:
@CardPlus , @UGBE634 ,
@droo12 , @damilola1978 , @Nollywoodlive22 ,
@Fuhrerfran6 ,@FrancisAdl, @horladtop
, @PrinzCarter, @Ochuko1,
@Izzystevens, @Ahijobuzuzu, @Zadoknd,
@raumdeuter , @mbroker2018, @talk2razaq,
@Brownhypo , @Bellgal, @seanw , @lebest ,
@josieboy , @babyfalo , @PRXPERT ,
@Oladefemi007 ,@TobiArchy , @DancingSkeleton
@ephbe, @Akalia, @Abimby @naijapara

Here is a list of what I want to train you on:
1- Affiliate Marketing
2-Blogging
3-Web development
4-Domain reselling
5-Selling digital products. E. g, ebooks
6- Fiverr

We will start immediately. So make your presence known. Am here to tell you some of my secrets of making money online for free. I will not collect a dime from you unnecessarily. I will be giving out free e-books as gifts to those who complete a certain tasks that would increase their income while I will sell e-books to some if necessary. Please, invite more people to this thread so that the rate of poverty may reduce in Nigeria. Ladies need to be invited as well.

Sit relax and start learning of how to change your altitude in life to greatness.

Many people are still asleep. Let's wait.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 2:47am On Apr 20
Good morning sir, thanks for adding me to this great and useful thread. Am following

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 2:54am On Apr 20
naijapara:
Good morning sir, thanks for adding me to this great and useful thread. Am following
You are welcome my! I added you because I saw proof of your seriousness in making money online. I hope you will have a great blog called "naijapara" that would make you Lasting money when I start teaching how to blog. How would you feel if as a young lady you are financially free. You won't have to get fvcked by any dog in order to prosper in life!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 2:57am On Apr 20
Ride On Sir!!!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 3:11am On Apr 20
@Gazzy88
1) Affiliate marketing
what is affiliate marketing?
In my own opinion, affiliate marketing is simply an art whereby an Individual markets the products of another person in order to earn commissions. Affiliate marketing can be done by referring users to a particular product and when he or she purchases the products or services, the referral earns money.
In this tutorial, we will review most affiliate sites and how they work.
Now, a person can become a billionaire overnight if he/she does affiliate marketing with the right steps and guidelines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 3:17am On Apr 20
go4gr8ness:
@Gazzy88
1) Affiliate marketing
what is affiliate marketing?
In my own opinion, affiliate marketing is simply an art whereby an Individual markets the products of another person in order to earn commissions. Affiliate marketing can be done by referring users to a particular product and when he or she purchases the products or services, the referral earns money.
In this tutorial, we will review most affiliate sites and how they work.
Now, a person can become a billionaire overnight if he/she does affiliate marketing with the right steps and guidelines.

Am afraid that this thread will be closed because I have seen many useful threads like this that have be closed down by Nairaland. God bless you Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 3:25am On Apr 20
lionstartech:
I love to see black men get paid.

The reason some of us 'Legit Internet Hustlers' don't succeed in our business is simply that we have not come across the RIGHT TOOLS or RESOURCES.

Over the years, I have accumulated hundreds of highly sought-after INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS AND RESOURCES from various leading authorities in the sector all over the world. I have access to hundreds of intensive modules with each going deep into detail and explaining the ultimate plan for your business...

Each program is packed full with vital information such as easy to understand VIDEO TUTORIALS, PDFs, TXT and ALL THE SOFTWARE YOU WILL NEED. There's a hundred hours worth of intensive training in each program that will piece every part of the puzzle for you.

And I want to give it out to INTERESTED individuals at a ridiculously low amount. *Please note, this is for interested individuals only*

ALL MODULE INCLUDES VIDEOS, PDFs, Doc and SOFTWARES AS REQUIRED. PLEASE GO THROUGH THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER, I BELIEVE YOU WILL SEE SOMETHING YOU'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR.
==========
$0 to $100,000 on Amazon
$2k Clickbank Machine
$150 A Day with CPA Gold Package
$274 in The Next 3 Days
$0 to$500 Day Shopify eCom BootCamp
$0 to$500 Day Shopify eCom BootCamp v2
1 Email a Day masterclass
eCommerce Store Setup
Landing Page Academy
2 Minute Social Media Celebrity System
2k Traffic Jacker
ECommerce Suite X
6 Figure Secret Club
7 Days Commission Formula
8 Minute Profits
10 Weeks to Freedom
10X Commission
10X Landing Pages
10X photobook Template Bundle
Eben Pagan Guru Mastermind
28 Day Shortcut
60 Minute Copy Cure
65 Actionable Branding Strategies (3x your Traffic)
90 Minute Product Creation
100k Factory
300k Rookie Consultant
1000 Month Blueprint
A Millionaire with Instagram
Adrian Morrison E-commerce Suite zip
Adrian Morrison Tee Advantage
Advanced Dropshipping Class
Advanced Marketing Program
Affiliate Blogging Ninja
Aidan Booth, Steve Clayton 100k Factory Revolution
Alex Schlinsky - Prospecting on Demand
Alibaba Certified E-commerce Global Trade Professional
Alibaba Profit System
Amazing Selling Machine
Earn in Millions (EIM) - AMAZON WORKSHOP
Andrei Kriecbergs - Ebay Dropshipping Coaching Course
Andrey Polston -Agency Summit 2017
Android Apps Source codes (76 different source codes)
Anton Kraly - Dropship Lifestyle 5.0 (Basic Version)
Arbitrage High Roller
Azon Profit Builder Bonuses
BA - Email Inception Master Class
Ben Cummings - Amazon Fast Track
Ben Malol - Social Marketing Masterclass
Bing PPC Breakthrough Formula
Conversion XL - Google Analytics Master Course
Conversion XL - E-commerce Growth Masterclass
ConversionXL - Conversion Optimization
CPA Cruise Control
CPA Power Suite
CPA Society 2019
Dan Silver - 100k Blueprint
Dov Gordon - Elegant Sales Conversion
Email Marketing Mastery Class and Certification - Richard Lindner
Gabriel Beltran - The E-commerce Millionaire
Jeff Walker - Product Launch Formula
John Obidi - Generate cASH fLOW IN 30 DAYS
Jon Dyskstra - Niche Tycoon
Keith J. Cunningham - How I Do Business
LEVI D - Avoid Common Trading Mistakes
Matt Diggity - The Lab
Mike Dillard - Mentoring
Sprout University Online Marketing
Ramit Seti - Endless Audience
E-commerce Store Custom Set-up
Shopify All in One Domination
Shopify Bonus Webinar - Chris Record
Shopify Cash Momentum
Smart Marketer eCommerce Allstar - Ezra Firestone
Social Media Marketing Agency
Soft Topic copywriting
SpeedWealth by T. Harvy
Super Easy Google Adsense Method
Swedish Dan - 60 Minutes Launch System
Tai Lopez - Real Estate
Tanner Fox - Amazon Seller Mastery
Tee Advantage - Adrian Morrison
Teeka Tiwari - Palm Beach Confidential
Smart Marketer -Ezra Firestone
The Cpa Conversion Point
The Instagram Lifestyle
Till Boadella - Advanced Dropshipping Class 2.0
Tim Burd -Ecommerce University
Todd Brown - (Customer acquisition secret to grow business by 7-figures)
Todd Brown The E5 Camp Masterclass
Tornado Method - Spencer Simple
Traffic Generation Secrets Revealed
Traffic Secrets
Traffic Titan
Travis Pettelle - Mother of All E-commerce Walkthrough
Tube Millionaire Full Monty
Tune Rank Explosion
Tube Traffic Code
Deep Market Research
Twitter Cash Formula
Udemy - ClickBank Affiliate Marketing (Make Money Without a Website)
Udemy - Digital Marketing Masterclass
Udemy - The Complete Digital Marketing Course
Udemy - The Complete Google Adwords Course (Beginner)
Unlimited Youtube Traffic
Video Ads Traffics
Video Course Cash Kit
The Ultimate Growth HACK - Vincent Dignan
Viral Buyers System
Viral Site System
Your Software Sore APP
Youtube Celebrity
Zero Hour Work Days
========

IF INTERESTED, CALL OR TEXT (NO WHATSAPP)
0 8 0 7 6 9 3 8 5 1 5

You can make enquiries as you see fit.
All lies! I hope my readers will not only be readers alone but doers so their successes will fire back at you that you actually don't need large amount of money in order to succeed in affiliate marketing.

Useless advert!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 3:28am On Apr 20
naijapara:

Am afraid that this thread will be closed because I have seen many useful threads like this that have be closed down by Nairaland. God bless you Sir.

You just go to my profile and click 'follow this member's so if they remove or hide this topicc, you will know whenever I create another one. God bless you too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 3:32am On Apr 20
lionstartech:
Bro are we quarreling? How did you decide that it's all lies?
Have we done business before?

Why is it that Nigerians don't like their countrymen to succeed?

Am not here for people like you. You just came in immediately and start advert.! Am more experienced in this field of making money online and if you will just learn instead of rushing things up. Calm down and learn new ways brother!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 3:38am On Apr 20
lionstartech:
Bro... the sky is big enough for everybody.

Nobody is dragging 'experience' bros...

I know brother. I just have to condemn you because the advert was too early and most of the things you posted up there are already dead. You said Amazon. Why would a reasonable person affiliate with Amazon when you need PayPal account setup which is not easy
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 3:42am On Apr 20
go4gr8ness:

You just go to my profile and click 'follow this member's so if they remove or hide this topicc, you will know whenever I create another one. God bless you too!
I've done that sir, great idea
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 3:46am On Apr 20
go4gr8ness:

I know brother. I just have to condemn you because the advert was too early and most of the things you posted up there are already dead. You said Amazon. Why would a reasonable person affiliate with Amazon when you need PayPal account setup which is not easy

Yes you are right! Setting up a functioning Paypal account is not easy especially here in Nigeria. One idiot collected 10,000 naira from me here in Nairaland just to setup a PayPal account but in the process of getting the account, he disappeared! God will judge.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 3:54am On Apr 20
naijapara:

Yes you are right! Setting up a functioning Paypal account is not easy especially here in Nigeria. One idiot collected 10,000 naira from me here in Nairaland just to setup a PayPal account but in the process of getting the account, he disappeared! God will judge.

Wait am I seeing clearly or is my eyes playing hide and seek with me?!
You mean you threw away 10,000 naira! Just to setup a PayPal account?! Do you know that had it been you have registered in an affiliate program like konga you would have been a billionaire by promoting your affiliate links and banners in Google Ads! Well, time to grow up. And that should serve as a lesson to everybody here. Don't give your hard earned money to any bastardized idiot without proper planning. Thanks dear for sharing your experience.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Great0000: 5:22am On Apr 20
Why not create a telegram or WhatsApp group and invite interested people from here to join.
You can easily carry out the training in the group. Only use this platform to get people.
If they hide or remove the topic, your training continues in your group.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by kdfinest(m): 6:04am On Apr 20
following sir...
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by PrinzCarter(m): 8:45am On Apr 20
go4gr8ness:

Many people are still asleep. Let's wait.
oya let's discuss d money ish
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 9:24am On Apr 20
Great0000:
Why not create a telegram or WhatsApp group and invite interested people from here to join.
You can easily carry out the training in the group. Only use this platform to get people.
Nice Idea.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Ekenetic(m): 9:32am On Apr 20
continue sir
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 9:49am On Apr 20
Great0000:
Working on it
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 9:58am On Apr 20
Good morning all. Incase you are just joining us, welcome. Please, i want to ask for your favour. We still have many people in this business section jumping from one thread to another without actually achieving anything. So, lets mention users here so that everyone will achieve lasting success online. Alright back to our business here. We are on affiliate marketting program. Lets ride on!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 10:03am On Apr 20
go4gr8ness:
Good morning all. Incase you are just joining us, welcome. Please, i want to ask for your favour. We still have many people in this business section jumping from one thread to another without actually achieving anything. So, lets mention users here so that everyone will achieve lasting success online. Alright back to our business here. We are on affiliate marketting program. Lets ride on!
Good morning sir
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Ekenetic(m): 10:07am On Apr 20
go4gr8ness:
ride on sir
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by clems88(m): 10:09am On Apr 20
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost 2 Register A Company Under C.a.c In Nigeria? / MMM Takes Over Atms In Port Harcourt / The Hyundai Logo Actually Means Much More Than You Think!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.