₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,256,042 members, 4,936,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 04:33 AM

Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria (1964 Views)

Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / One Month Intensive Tutorial On Making Money Online / My Diary On Making At Least 10% ROI Daily Trading Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Yakubu2000: 11:01am On Apr 20
Im interested ...
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 12:38am On Apr 28
Thank goodness!!! That's a great idea so how are we going to join the group sir?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by IFIRI(f): 10:28am On Apr 28
Get More Leads and Convert them with a well designed landing pages, capture pages and thank you pages with 10 grand funnel and without credit card submission for free trial! https://GloGlo.theconversionpros.com

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Nicah: 11:56am On Apr 28
Ekenetic:
ride on sir

I'm interested
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by CoachOore: 11:59am On Apr 28
Ok
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by nopoverty(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28
adomu2018@gmail.com
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 12:07pm On May 04
@joeeee240, @kokertalented1, @toondey, @BETPAWA, @owolabi5, @Godsknight, @naijapara, @AnnaBelleW, @perfumista, @bodeoni, @stevearagorn, @Lincoln275, @Catty94, bolaad, @kitogram, @planetx13, @saucemanny, @jahstrag, @cashmyles
What can we say about nairaland unnecessary banning of people? I think their bot is malfunctioning .I just created a group on facebook mostly for this thread. The group is called MoneyGang click here to join ==)shorturl.at/bgoO9

1 Like

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 12:12pm On May 04
Note that the link can not be clicked unless you copy and paste it on your browser and click go. I shortened the link because of nairaland bots. Those bots should be reprogrammed.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 12:17pm On May 04
go4gr8ness:
@CardPlus , @UGBE634 ,
@droo12 , @damilola1978 , @Nollywoodlive22 ,
@Fuhrerfran6 ,@FrancisAdl, @horladtop
, @PrinzCarter, @Ochuko1,
@Izzystevens, @Ahijobuzuzu, @Zadoknd,
@raumdeuter , @mbroker2018, @talk2razaq,
@Brownhypo , @Bellgal, @seanw , @lebest ,
@josieboy , @babyfalo , @PRXPERT ,
@Oladefemi007 ,@TobiArchy , @DancingSkeleton
@ephbe, @Akalia, @Abimby @naijapara

Here is a list of what I want to train you on:
1- Affiliate Marketing
2-Blogging
3-Web development
4-Domain reselling
5-Selling digital products. E. g, ebooks
6- Fiverr

We will start immediately. So make your presence known. Am here to tell you some of my secrets of making money online for free. I will not collect a dime from you unnecessarily. I will be giving out free e-books as gifts to those who complete a certain tasks that would increase their income while I will sell e-books to some if necessary. Please, invite more people to this thread so that the rate of poverty may reduce in Nigeria. Ladies need to be invited as well.

Sit relax and start learning of how to change your altitude in life to greatness.
FOR THE SAKE OF THOSE JUST JOINING US
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 12:33pm On May 04
@stabilizer, @theoptimist298, @haykay2005, @Macfortune, @Ezechinwa, @Cecegracen, @newgroom, @pitoski, @Somatohadidas, @influenz,@docconceptscom, @mancheeutd, @dhejykeane, @Vic74real, @Kamali, @LoJ, @Amplitron, @kennystones, @chidiezeh, @chimauga, @sconp, @ceasare, , @dmostcheerful, @Bobonowell, @honey001, @J4JUVENTUS, @xavier0327, @purleesh, @Hydee247, @Viq202, @ecto, @ajoyeleke, @samleey, @encryptjay, @Coolval22com, @Josskute, @Chickameda, @emmaak2, @iheartellah
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 12:36pm On May 04
go4gr8ness:
@stabilizer, @theoptimist298, @haykay2005, @Macfortune, @Ezechinwa, @Cecegracen, @newgroom, @pitoski, @Somatohadidas, @influenz,@docconceptscom, @mancheeutd, @dhejykeane, @Vic74real, @Kamali, @LoJ, @Amplitron, @kennystones, @chidiezeh, @chimauga, @sconp, @ceasare, , @dmostcheerful, @Bobonowell, @honey001, @J4JUVENTUS, @xavier0327, @purleesh, @Hydee247, @Viq202, @ecto, @ajoyeleke, @samleey, @encryptjay, @Coolval22com, @Josskute, @Chickameda, @emmaak2, @iheartellah
I have not done any free training before here in nairaland. Now that I am born again, i don't want to make money alone again. I want my fellow humans to now make money with me. My target audience before were the females but when i checked the business section, i came to realise that most of the females here are not interested in business. That's very bad. Our females have been brainwashed, especially the young ones! Females have all it takes to be the wealthiest in the world but unfortunately, non-chalant attitude as eaten them up. The owner of JUMIA, one of the best online market store is a female. If you want to go to the highest altitude in life, you must change your attitude!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Ekenetic(m): 5:58pm On May 04
go4gr8ness:
I have not done any free training before here in nairaland. Now that I am born again, i don't want to make money alone again. I want my fellow humans to now make money with me. My target audience before were the females but when i checked the business section, i came to realise that most of the females here are not interested in business. That's very bad. Our females have been brainwashed, especially the young ones! Females have all it takes to be the wealthiest in the world but unfortunately, non-chalant attitude as eaten them up. The owner of JUMIA, one of the best online market store is a female. If you want to go to the highest altitude in life, you must change your attitude!
continue sir
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 7:00pm On May 04
Ekenetic:
continue sir
Okay. So in this thread, i have listed what i will be teaching for free. Don't mind if it is free. You pay me indirectly when you are also making your money.
That's why i won't ask money from anyone in this thread unless if necessary.
We will start with Affiliate Marketting.
Affiliate Marketting is a means whereby you making money by inviting people to a particular business or company. Affiliate marketting is a very lucrative way of making money only when done properly
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 7:13pm On May 04
In this thread, we are going to know how to make money from two Affiliate Programs; KONGA STORE Affiliate Program and HEALTH IS WEALTH Affiliate Program. You can earn 80,000 Naira in Nigeria monthly if you do any of these two Affiliate Programs but it all depends on our efforts. Why i said "our efforts" is that i will also be coaching you on making money with these programs so you are not alone in this. You will not pay me. I am doing this training for free but you pay me indirectly when you are making your own money because am the sponsor. It works like football
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 7:34pm On May 04
Welcome back sir! I really love what you are doing here GOD BLESS YOU. I registered on the KONGA AFFILIATE PROGRAM through the link you gave me on your facebook group and since then i've been promoting their products and they paid me yesterday 15,000 naira! Am very happy! Am expecting more income next month. Please sir tell me more about the health is wealth affiliate program. Love you!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Ekenetic(m): 7:42pm On May 04
go4gr8ness:

Okay. So in this thread, i have listed what i will be teaching for free. Don't mind if it is free. You pay me indirectly when you are also making your money.
That's why i won't ask money from anyone in this thread unless if necessary.
We will start with Affiliate Marketting.
Affiliate Marketting is a means whereby you making money by inviting people to a particular business or company. Affiliate marketting is a very lucrative way of making money only when done properly
ok sir ride on
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 8:02pm On May 04
naijapara:
Welcome back sir! I really love what you are doing here GOD BLESS YOU. I registered on the KONGA AFFILIATE PROGRAM through the link you gave me on your facebook group and since then i've been promoting their products and they paid me yesterday 15,000 naira! Am very happy! Am expecting more income next month. Please sir tell me more about the health is wealth affiliate program. Love you!
GREAT! Am proud of you! They also paid me when you were paid. That's part of what am saying dear, that's the spirit of greatness! I am giving you a free ebook on the next hot paying business!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 8:10pm On May 04
@naijapara, i love your determination. You did all what i asked you to do on the konga affiliate. Now let, add more income stream to your income source. Concerning the Health is Wealth Affiliate Program (Hiwap)
This is the best unique opportunity for you to make extra income from the comfort of your home as they provide you free top notch and incredible health content and tips. They also offer you opportunity to earn money writing for them + a mouth watering commission as an affiliate.
With a one time investment / product purchase / membership fee of ₦2,000;
You will gain access to write for them and earn ₦1,000 per article.
I joined them and they have been incredible. You may even prefer stopping your job.
For instance, i registered for free and paid 2000 naira for pro membership. They approved my registration within 24 hours and i began writing up to ten articles for them daily and invited my friends and family members.Health is Wealth Affiliate Program (Hiwap)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 8:37pm On May 04
To join HIWAP click here==) shorturl.at/fmCNY (==
Copy and paste the link on your browser and register(registration is free) after registering, you will be asked to confirm your email. On the confirmation, you will be asked to login. In your dashboard scroll to upgrade membership. In the payment page, choose online payment option. That is paystack. Enter your user id. Your user id can be found in your dashboard. Make sure you don't make mistake. Enter your ATM card details. Select 2000 naira in the amount to pay. Click pay button an sms will be sent to your phone containing a pin. Enter the pin and click pay. You will receive a debit alert.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 9:17pm On May 04
@Ruthieberry, @Parko, @olabukola, @emmancecute, @ejeberphyl, @leroy137, @carbonado, MuslimPrince(m), @DeehoneyHomes, ramdris, @Nkemdili007, davosinc, @Greenleaf247, @isha99, @waxyung(m), @eleko1, Crvrider, @obinrinrere, @yinnocent32
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 9:24pm On May 04
go4gr8ness:
@Ruthieberry, @Parko, @olabukola, @emmancecute, @ejeberphyl, @leroy137, @carbonado, MuslimPrince(m), @DeehoneyHomes, ramdris, @Nkemdili007, davosinc, @Greenleaf247, @isha99, @waxyung(m), @eleko1, Crvrider, @obinrinrere, @yinnocent32
You will all thank me later for mentioning you here. Just read the thread from the beginning and let me know which affiliate program you want to do
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 9:36pm On May 04
timeandchance76(m), haykay2005, jendor123, Chasaq237, adekanmbi1986(m), Donchinex(m), luky111, Polchiz(m), kado(m), Noah94(m), ugbanante, paul990(m), enuose55, Oladotunfigo, Addey22, NEDULASER(m), Ifetemi4sure, lopezoraclenet, mikexdon, Derring, ikson(m), ojmetrix(m), Audinowing(m), Manuel2017(m), mrjojo, Franklerry, ablelin, coinbrood, BillgatesMaigad(m), Neemah(f), Unclesamo(m), leemond(m), naijapara
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 9:48pm On May 04
Let's ride on!
About KONGA AFFILIATE PROGRAM
¤Registration is free
¤You get approved easily when you register through a sponsor's link
¤After your approval, you start promoting their products and you are paid at the end of every month
You need a coach to put you through when registering for this program because there are some tricks and means to get more cash from this program and not everyone knows these. My training is free 100% and guaranteed! Lets make money this year!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 9:56pm On May 04
I have successfully registered on HIWAP and i have paid my 2000 naira fees. They told me that they will soon approve my registration. Please while i wait for them to approve me, i dont have any health topics to write. Can you help me out?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 10:00pm On May 04
The website is okay and great. I earned 20000 Ad credits which i will use to advertise my konga affiliate link very soon when am approved. They only give AD credits to people who register under a sponsor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:04pm On May 04
Dear naijapara, you don't need to worry concerning not having an health topic to post. I will send you an ebook containing 10 rare and unique health topics so you can modify and post them once you have been approved. Once you've been approved, post the topics i send to you. I will tell them about you so that your topics will be approved. There are still many ways you can make money there. Their approval takes just 24 hours.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:20pm On May 04
ALRIGHT GUYS. We've talked about KONGA AFFILIATE PROGRAM. TO register copy and paste the link, remove the 0==) bit0.ly/kongaffiliate
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:30pm On May 04
Don't just come here to read and go. This thread is different from any other thread in nairaland because i give you the lessons through my experiences and the deep connections i have made with those site admins and moderators. You can earn money through your phone. Turn that device to money making machine! Don't expect money to fall down from heaven, take a step! A drop of water makes a mighty ocean! It is not magic!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:43pm On May 04
Procastination is a thief of time. Why not start now?
Invest your time, invest your 2,000 naira and get back 20,000 or more than that every week! Is that not great? You can earn more than that it depends on how determined you are to success. People start failing when they start failing to take the path to success! Buhari will not help you. Robert Kiyosaki said "when there is recession in a nation, the wealthy sees many oppurtunities everyday! And they continue to be rich while the poor remains poor. It's nobody's fault if you are not earning 100,000 monthly its your own laziness and fear thats the cause. It is not your village people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairalist Users: Beware Of Scam! / Ghana To Build Elevated Mono-rail In Accra- Why Can’t Lagos Take A Cue / Going To Do Business Face To Face In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.