₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,256,024 members, 4,936,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 04:27 AM

Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria (1963 Views)

Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / One Month Intensive Tutorial On Making Money Online / My Diary On Making At Least 10% ROI Daily Trading Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:47pm On May 04
This year, if you don't have a million or more in your account, then you need deliverance or i will say you are worthless
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 4:41pm On May 05
Happy sunday dear MoneyGangstars!!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 4:45pm On May 05
**##ANNOUNCEMENTS!!##**
Everyone who requested to join our facebook group known as MoneyGang has been added on the group so you can now post, chat and comment on the group.

Happy Money Making! ! !
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 6:52pm On May 05
go4gr8ness:
@joeeee240, @kokertalented1, @toondey, @BETPAWA, @owolabi5, @Godsknight, @naijapara, @AnnaBelleW, @perfumista, @bodeoni, @stevearagorn, @Lincoln275, @Catty94, bolaad, @kitogram, @planetx13, @saucemanny, @jahstrag, @cashmyles
What can we say about nairaland unnecessary banning of people? I think their bot is malfunctioning .I just created a group on facebook mostly for this thread. The group is called MoneyGang click here to join ==)shorturl.at/bgoO9
FOR THE SAKE OF OUR NEWCOMERS
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:28am On May 06
Nice one
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by lugiano1: 12:35pm On May 06
Please I didn't see where to register on the KONGA LINK
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Gleez: 7:56pm On May 06
I am interested
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 2:01am On May 07
lugiano1:
Please I didn't see where to register on the KONGA LINK

To register for the konga affiliate program, copy and paste this link on your browser, remove the 0==) bit0.ly/kongaffiliate
You will see a registration form. If you dont understand how to fill it, quote me here
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 2:03am On May 07
Gleez:
I am interested

Which one? Konga affiliate program or healthiswealth affiliate program?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 2:10am On May 07
Nicah:

I'm interested
[color=#990000][/color]

Which one?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by ItsBolaji: 3:12am On May 07
I'm following bumper to bumper
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by ItsBolaji: 3:14am On May 07
Please post the Konga affiliate link again

And what's ur facebook group link

Thanks
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by olus01: 3:19am On May 07
am interested
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 10:37am On May 07
ItsBolaji:
I'm following bumper to bumper
ItsBolaji, Welcome To MoneyGang

1 Like

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 10:57am On May 07
ItsBolaji:
Please post the Konga affiliate link again

And what's ur facebook group link

Thanks
Copy and paste this link on your browser for the konga affiliate, remove the 0==) bit0.ly/kongaffiliate

Then copy and paste this link on your browser to join my group called MoneyGang==) shorturl.at/bgoO9
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 10:59am On May 07
olus01:
am interested
Welcome To MoneyGang. Which one are you interested in?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:00am On May 07
amgr8:
**##ANNOUNCEMENTS!!##**
Everyone who requested to join our facebook group known as MoneyGang has been added on the group so you can now post, chat and comment on the group.

Happy Money Making! ! !
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Bestchoice4me(m): 12:22pm On May 07
I have been looking for this.. Everyday am always on business section of Nairaland looking for a real opportunity... With the speed of light.. I pitch my tent here... U re doing a great Job Op.. God bless you..
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Bestchoice4me(m): 12:27pm On May 07
So.. What's the sponsor link?
go4gr8ness:
Let's ride on!
About KONGA AFFILIATE PROGRAM
¤Registration is free
¤You get approved easily when you register through a sponsor's link
¤After your approval, you start promoting their products and you are paid at the end of every month
You need a coach to put you through when registering for this program because there are some tricks and means to get more cash from this program and not everyone knows these. My training is free 100% and guaranteed! Lets make money this year!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Bestchoice4me(m): 12:41pm On May 07
Oga.. I don't understand this o. I can't find where to register
amgr8:

To register for the konga affiliate program, copy and paste this link on your browser==) shorturl.at/ijnvV
You will see a registration form. If you dont understand how to fill it, quote me here

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by olajideoseni61: 2:48pm On May 07
Please add me
Olajide oseni
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by olajideoseni61: 6:42pm On May 07
Sir I need your assistant on online business I have wasted a lot of money and time

1 Like

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Gleez: 8:33pm On May 07
Bestchoice4me:
Op, kindly explain what steps to take after the "shorturl" page appears.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by ItsBolaji: 12:51am On May 08
Please accept my request to join the facebook group, the sponsors link ain't work tho
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 5:53pm On May 08
ItsBolaji:
Please accept my request to join the facebook group, the sponsors link ain't work tho
I Have accept you already
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 5:54pm On May 08
Bestchoice4me:
I Will fix that
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 6:30pm On May 08
Bestchoice4me:
Okay i have fixed that. Copy and paste this link on your browser, remove the 0==> bit0.ly/kongaffiliate
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 6:47pm On May 08
Gleez:
Op, kindly explain what steps to take after the "shorturl" page appears.
Okay i have fixed that. But the link won't show here.
Copy and paste this link to join my facebook group to freely see the link ==> shorturl.at/bgoO9
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 6:58pm On May 08
Bestchoice4me:
Or copy and paste this link on your browser BIT DOT LY/kongaffiliate
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 11:22am On May 10
@amgr8, I have withdraw 35,000 naira twice from the HIWAP you advised me to join! O my God, am very glad to meet a person like you! I have been trying to chat with you on facebook but you just keep on sending me health topics and secrets i can use to make money on HIWAP you referred me to. I wanted to ask you if we can be more intimate friends than business partners but you are not chatting with me. I love people like you!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 11:25am On May 10
I will personally send you 20,000 naira today as a token of my appreciation. Pleaseee! Accept it dear.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by joeeee240(m): 11:32am On May 10
amgr8, I'm just seeing this. Please I hope it's not too late to join?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nationwide Blackout Looms As PHCN Workers Begin Strike On October 2nd / Unity Bank Reports N2.72bn Profit In 3Q / Nairalist Users: Beware Of Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.