₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,256,011 members, 4,936,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 04:22 AM

Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria (1962 Views)

Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / One Month Intensive Tutorial On Making Money Online / My Diary On Making At Least 10% ROI Daily Trading Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:36am On May 10
naijapara:
@amgr8, I have withdraw 35,000 naira twice from the HIWAP you advised me to join! O my God, am very glad to meet a person like you! I have been trying to chat with you on facebook but you just keep on sending me health topics and secrets i can use to make money on HIWAP you referred me to. I wanted to ask you if we can be more intimate friends than business partners but you are not chatting with me. I love people like you!
Dear naijapara, am glad you are already earning big time in your Health Is Wealth Affiliate Program! I have been very busy these days on facebook that is why i can't chat with you. The health topics i sent to you are been done automatically
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:40am On May 10
joeeee240:
amgr8, I'm just seeing this. Please I hope it's not too late to join?
Welcome to the thread of MoneyGang.
It is not too late at all.
You can join anyone you want to join now if you are ready.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:43am On May 10
@joeeee240, We are talking about making money from Health Is Wealth Affiliate Program now.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by joeeee240(m): 11:45am On May 10
amgr8:
@joeeee240,
We are talking about making money from Health Is Wealth Affiliate Program now.

Alright thanks. What does "method of promotion" mean in the form?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by joeeee240(m): 11:46am On May 10
amgr8:

Welcome to the thread of MoneyGang.
It is not too late at all.
You can join anyone you want to join now if you are ready.

Also I just joined the Facebook group smiley
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:52am On May 10
naijapara:
I will personally send you 20,000 naira today as a token of my appreciation. Pleaseee! Accept it dear.
You don't have to. I appreciate your gratitude and determination. Enjoy your wealth.
When you earn, i also earn and earn from your downlines. That is, last week you earned 50,000naira twice. They paid me 20,000naira twice from your commission and 13 of referred members i linked to you also earned from 11,500naira upwards they were paid from them you were also paid and from you all, i was paid also. That's how it works. You don't have to pay me a dime
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:54am On May 10
joeeee240:

Also I just joined the Facebook group smiley
When did you join us?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by joeeee240(m): 11:59am On May 10
amgr8:

When did you join us?

Just now
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 11:59am On May 10
amgr8:

You don't have to. I appreciate your gratitude and determination. Enjoy your wealth.
When you earn, i also earn and earn from your downlines. That is, last week you earned 50,000naira twice. They paid me 20,000naira twice from your commission and 13 of referred members i linked to you also earned from 11,500naira upwards they were paid from them you were also paid and from you all, i was paid also. That's how it works. You don't have to pay me a dime
You don't want to collect it abi? Collect the 20,000 naira from me pls or i will cry ooooo!!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by joeeee240(m): 12:00pm On May 10
@ amgr8 please what does "method of promotion" mean on the registration form?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by joeeee240(m): 12:01pm On May 10
naijapara:

You don't want to collect it abi? Collect the 20,000 naira from me pls or i will cry ooooo!!

Please Make I collect am na grin
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 12:06pm On May 10
joeeee240:
@ amgr8 please what does "method of promotion" mean on the registration form?
Method of promotion simply means the ways by which you want to advertise the products to create awareness while registration form is the form you are required to fill when you want to register in the program
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by joeeee240(m): 12:11pm On May 10
amgr8:

Method of promotion simply means the ways by which you want to advertise the products to create awareness while registration form is the form you are required to fill when you want to register in the program

So what do you suggest I put there?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 12:12pm On May 10
naijapara:

Okay. I have a plan. Remove 10,000 naira from the 20,000 and use it to advertise your konga affiliate link on google so that you can reach up to 1 million nigerians daily then you can give the remaining 10,000naira to joeeee240 or you can use it to build a professional website.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 12:15pm On May 10
joeeee240:

So what do you suggest I put there?
In the method of promotion, put Paid Advertising On Websites
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by joeeee240(m): 12:17pm On May 10
amgr8:

In the method of promotion, put Paid Advertising On Websites

Alright. Thank you. What of the website URL slot?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by joeeee240(m): 12:17pm On May 10
amgr8:

Okay. I have a plan. Remove 10,000 naira from the 20,000 and use it to advertise your konga affiliate link on google so that you can reach up to 1 million nigerians daily then you can give the remaining 10,000naira to joeeee240 or you can use it to build a professional website.

Wow... Thank you so much for this boss. I appreciate. Thank you smiley
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 12:22pm On May 10
amgr8:

1 million nigerians daily on google and a professional website? Wow! I never knew that's possible with just 20,000 naira! I will advertise now. But are you the one that would build the website for me?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 12:47pm On May 10
joeeee240:

Alright. Thank you. What of the website URL slot?
Leave it empty. Its not compulsory.
To get approved easily, make sure you are joining from a certain sponsored link
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 12:53pm On May 10
naijapara:

1 million nigerians daily on google and a professional website? Wow! I never knew that's possible with just 20,000 naira! I will advertise now. But are you the one that would build the website for me?
Yes it is very possible. I have advertised one of my affiliate programs(moreniche) on google to over 1 million americans daily using just 10,000naira.
No am not the one that would build it for you because am very busy this week but I will connect you with a professional web developer and supervise his work before giving you the website
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 1:16pm On May 10
Okay! This is another lovely week! We thank God for positive comments and testimonies from members of this thread who registered successfully for the Konga Store Affiliate Program and they are now earning big time. I think am achieving my goals here which is i dont want to earn money online alone but i want to teach others how they can also earn.
This training is for free and i am not selling any ebook here or anything to anyone. I only gift people my ebooks or any other stuff when they complete a certain task. naijapara can testify to that. The rest people can be found in my fb group
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 1:22pm On May 10
So how do you pay me for this?
You pay me indirectly whenever you register in those sites through my link. Whenever you register through me, the site pays me and also pay you. This is what affiliate marketting is all about!
So, let's move on to the next program which is
Health Is Wealth Affiliate Program
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 1:41pm On May 10
spine, PaulAris, silverlord, peretesi, balosunky, etin06, AllyPolly, Brightdude007, namedo, otoboson, Firmjudge, Justchyf, originals1, Ayo762, gifted998, iamademola, levitate, 1231awa, toolsguru, infohenry, mrjojo, lovicks, calabardick, Chi04ken04, chicolate, Forzap, krazibon, Hotchicolate8, bigboyobi,
Thank me later for mentioning you here and please don't come and eat alone mention others also. Everyone must see this.

1 Like

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 1:47pm On May 10
With just Two thousand naira, you will be earning 400,000naira monthly. How? So, let me go straight to the point about Health Is Wealth Affiliate Program
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 2:04pm On May 10
Health is wealth affiliate program(HIWAP) is an online site where people earn by posting health topics and referring more people. It is free to join but you only need to upgrade your membership with the sum of just 2,000 naira so you can withdraw your earnings.

They will pay you 1,000naira each for every person you refer and 1,000 each for every post you write. So let's do the calculation: If you refer 10 people for every 5days(10×1000×5= You will earn 50,000naira) If you write 10 topics for 5days(10×1000×5=You also earn 50,000naira) That is, each 1week and 3days in a month you earn(50,000naira+50,000=100,000naira) Now 4weeks make 1month. So in a month, you will be earning (100,000×4=400,000naira)
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 2:15pm On May 10
Well, we can now see how we've made four hundred thousand naira within a month with just a one time investment of two thousand naira.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN AND YOU DON'T HAVE HEALTH TOPICS TO POST: Copy and paste this link in your browser to join through me (remove the 0== bit0.ly/hiwapcash
I WILL PERSONAL BE SENDING YOU HEALTH TOPICS TO POST FOR FREE. Also, i will tell you more secret ways you will earn more than four hundred thousand naira evrymonth
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 2:25pm On May 10
If you join through me, you start earning immediately, i become your sponsor. As a sponsor, my job is to make sure you earn big because if you don't earn, i will also not be paid.
Make sure you let me know if you don't understand this.
If you register and you want to upgrade your membership, choose pay online as a payment option. PLEASE DON'T DO MISTAKES. PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 2:29pm On May 10
Copy and paste this link on your browser to register(REMOVE THE 0)=> bit0.ly/hiwapcash

Copy and paste this link on your browser to join my facebook group called MoneyGang=> shorturl.at/bgoO9
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 2:38pm On May 10
When i did mine, i used online payment option. It was beta dan bank deposit
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by emkad: 7:20pm On May 10
most of ur url links hardly works, I think you should change link shortner
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by bry8ted(m): 7:22pm On May 10
amgr8:
Copy and paste this link on your browser to register=> shorturl.at/lnADP

Copy and paste this link on your browser to join my facebook group called MoneyGang=> shorturl.at/bgoO9
HIWAP link not working
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 7:42pm On May 10
bry8ted:
HIWAP link not working
Thanks for your notification! I will fix that immediately. Kindly join our facebook group to see the sponsored link!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Invitation To A Business Seminar. / Based In Lagos And Need To Join An Investment Club? / Down Fall Of US Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.