₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,997 members, 4,936,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 04:17 AM

Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria (1961 Views)

Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / One Month Intensive Tutorial On Making Money Online / My Diary On Making At Least 10% ROI Daily Trading Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 7:44pm On May 10
emkad:
most of ur url links hardly works, I think you should change link shortner
Alright. Here is the correct link: Copy and paste on your browser, (remove the 0)==> bit0.ly/hiwapcash
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 7:48pm On May 10
Okay. Here is the link. Copy and paste this link on your browser, remove the 0==> bit0.ly/hiwapcash
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 7:52pm On May 10
@EasyShopper, Welcome to the thread. Do you want to register now and start making money?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 8:13pm On May 10
Bestchoice4me:
Oga.. I don't understand this o. I can't find where to register
LINK HAS BEEN CORRECTED YOU CAN NOW REGISTER!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 8:27pm On May 10
bry8ted:

HIWAP link not working
I HAVE UPDATE THE LINK. Copy and paste this link on your browser to register.(REMOVE THE 0)==> bit0.ly/hiwapcash
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 8:42pm On May 10
HIWAP

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by joeeee240(m): 8:56pm On May 10
amgr8:

Leave it empty. Its not compulsory.
To get approved easily, make sure you are joining from a certain sponsored link

Yeah... I think it's yours I used though
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by joeeee240(m): 9:06pm On May 10
amgr8:

I HAVE UPDATE THE LINK. Copy and paste this link on your browser to register.(REMOVE THE 0)==> bit0.ly/hiwapcash

I can't find the place to register
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by stormV(m): 9:08pm On May 10
Sell your gift cards at affordable rates. And trade your btc too. With spark ✨ your trade is guaranteed. We are trust worthy. Come trade with us.
Contact us on our WhatsApp number: 08179796610

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:15pm On May 10
joeeee240:

I can't find the place to register

If you want to register on the Konga Affiliate then copy and paste this link on yor browser(REMOVE THE ZERO)==> bit0.ly/kongaffiliate

Then if you are registering on HIWAP copy and paste this link on your browser. REMOVE THE 0==> bit0.ly/hiwapcash
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 2:11am On May 11
[quote author=amgr8 post=78272105][/quote]

For the benefit of those just joining us!!!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 2:50am On May 11
Health is wealth affiliate program(HIWAP) is an online site where people earn by posting health topics and referring more people. It is free to join but you only need to upgrade your membership with the sum of just 2,000 naira so you can withdraw your earnings.

They will pay you 1,000naira each for every person you refer and 1,000 each for every post you write. So let's do the calculation: If you refer 10 people for every 5days(10×1000×5= You will earn 50,000naira) If you write 10 topics for 5days(10×1000×5=You also earn 50,000naira) That is, each 1week and 3days in a month you earn(50,000naira+50,000=100,000naira) Now 4weeks make 1month. So in a month, you will be earning (100,000×4=400,000naira)
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 3:02am On May 11
HOW TO REGISTER ON HIWAP. FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THE SCREENSHOTS.

First, copy and paste this link on your browser to register REMOVE 0!!!==
> bit0.ly/hiwapcash

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 3:04am On May 11
After clicking that button, this will open. Click Register!

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 3:06am On May 11
A Registration form will show. Fill it carefully!

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 3:11am On May 11
After Clicking the Signup button, you will need to verify your email first before you can login to your dashboard.
So after verifying your email, this is how the dashboard looks like

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 3:16am On May 11
As you can see in the screenshot above, am still on free membership. I cant post any topic or refer anyone. I will not earn a dime unless i upgrade my membership with just 2,000 naira.
HOW TO UPGRADE MEMBERSHIP
Click on the "Click here to fund your wallet" text

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 3:22am On May 11
You will see a form asking you of your member id, username, etc. To get all these details, go back to your dashboard and copy your member id
Username is your login name.
After thast click on the "Click to fund your wallet to upgrade" text and this is what will show

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 3:27am On May 11
Dont forget to paste your user id you copied from your dashboard!!!

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 3:29am On May 11
Then click Pay Now. This is what will show
Click on pay with card!!

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 3:34am On May 11
After clicking that, another form will come out where you will need to enter your Atm card details . The numbers on the front, expiry date and last 3 digits at the back of the Atmcard!!! Fill it all without mistake!

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 3:39am On May 11
Click Pay with 2000 another form will open asking for your atm password. Enter all these and wait for a debit alert!

Thats all. Your account will be approved in the next 10-24hours.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 3:45am On May 11
After your account has been approved, this how it will look when you login to your dashboasrd!!

As you can see, you can now start making money as soon as possible!!!

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by ItsBolaji: 4:46am On May 11
Sir can you please message me on whatsapp? There is something I don't understand in the kings affiliate thing. 08054402034
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by flawless09: 7:15am On May 11
good morning op..
I just come across this thread.. want to ask a question about health is wealth affiliate program.. about the article writing would they pay 1k for every article submitted or for every approved article. The reason I ask is one might write up to 10 articles and only two would be approved. And what is the minimum word count per article
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by ablelin: 9:58am On May 11
go4gr8ness:
timeandchance76(m), haykay2005, jendor123, Chasaq237, adekanmbi1986(m), Donchinex(m), luky111, Polchiz(m), kado(m), Noah94(m), ugbanante, paul990(m), enuose55, Oladotunfigo, Addey22, NEDULASER(m), Ifetemi4sure, lopezoraclenet, mikexdon, Derring, ikson(m), ojmetrix(m), Audinowing(m), Manuel2017(m), mrjojo, Franklerry, ablelin, coinbrood, BillgatesMaigad(m), Neemah(f), Unclesamo(m), leemond(m), naijapara

yeah thanks, we are here
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by flawless09: 8:49pm On May 11
amgr8:
After your account has been approved, this how it will look when you login to your dashboasrd!!

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by flawless09: 8:50pm On May 11
amgr8:

hello op
I just come across this thread.. want to ask a question about health is wealth affiliate program.. about the article writing would they pay 1k for every article submitted or for every approved article, what are the criteria they used in approving articles, the reason I ask is, one might write up to 10 articles and only two would be approved. And what is the minimum word count per article.

pls ans this question
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 1:36pm On May 12
flawless09:

hello op
I just come across this thread.. want to ask a question about health is wealth affiliate program.. about the article writing would they pay 1k for every article submitted or for every approved article, what are the criteria they used in approving articles, the reason I ask is, one might write up to 10 articles and only two would be approved. And what is the minimum word count per article.

pls ans this question
Hi,
They pay you 1,000 approved article and the minimum word count per article is 500 words.

If you read about it from the beginning, i said i would give those who register through my link health topics as part of my assistance as their sponsor. So you dont have to worry about what to post just join through my link and notify me.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by chosen4now: 2:54pm On May 12
amgr8:
Well, we can now see how we've made four hundred thousand naira within a month with just a one time investment of two thousand naira.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN AND YOU DON'T HAVE HEALTH TOPICS TO POST: Copy and paste this link in your browser to join through me (remove the 0== bit0.ly/hiwapcash
I WILL PERSONAL BE SENDING YOU HEALTH TOPICS TO POST FOR FREE. Also, i will tell you more secret ways you will earn more than four hundred thousand naira evrymonth
Op I have registered and made my payment.please I need health topics, also I have registered with konga but haven't be approved .this is my Whatsapp no: 07062997577.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by scott12(m): 5:38pm On May 12
Op I've been following this thread closely. I've requested to join the facebook group. Please kindly add me.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by chosen4now: 6:49pm On May 12
I have be approved .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice! I Want To Start A Business On Campus. / Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business / Invitation To A Business Seminar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.