₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,981 members, 4,936,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 04:12 AM

Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria (1960 Views)

Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / One Month Intensive Tutorial On Making Money Online / My Diary On Making At Least 10% ROI Daily Trading Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 8:20am On May 13
chosen4now:

Op I have registered and made my payment.please I need health topics, also I have registered with konga but haven't be approved .this is my Whatsapp no: 07062997577.
Hi, what name did you register with so i can confirm it in my dashboard
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by ItsBolaji: 8:46am On May 13
amgr8:
On that Kinda registration, what do I fill as website link?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by ItsBolaji: 8:46am On May 13
amgr8:
On that Konga registration, what do I fill as website link?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by chosen4now: 9:59am On May 13
amgr8:

My name is ikenna Okani. I also uploaded the screenshot with my name here Sir .
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 1:43pm On May 13
chosen4now:
I have be approved .
Hi sir, i will contact you soon.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 1:46pm On May 13
ItsBolaji:

On that Konga registration, what do I fill as website link?
Do you have a website? If no, then leave it empty
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by lexaydfg(m): 2:35pm On May 13
Hey @amgr8, thanks for this, I really appreciate it.

I have sent a request to the Facebook group and expecting you to approve.

I have signed up on konga affliciate link you posted, what is the next step. I don't really understand this konga stuff, I have signed up but I cant sign in..

I have also signed up for the Health is wealth and paid 2k..
Please what is next.. You should we should contact you if we have done that... My username is Lexcreativz
Is there a way I can get across to you easily.. Maybe your mail or I drop my WhatsApp number.

Thanks once again.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Ebije1(m): 2:57pm On May 13
Invest 1k and get 8k in 3days. Interested person should get back to me
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by ItsBolaji: 4:54pm On May 13
amgr8:
Do you have a website? If no, then leave it empty
it says referral Id has already been taken
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by ItsBolaji: 4:54pm On May 13
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 12:40am On May 14
ItsBolaji:

it says referral Id has already been taken

Use another one
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 1:02am On May 14
Do you know that you can earn close to 1 million naira in 2 months and 10 days on the Health Is Wealth Program after registering and upgrading your account with just two thousand naira without writing any health topics?

Yes. It works by referring members and giving them 100% support. Lets assume you refer 10 people(10×1000= You earn 10,000naira) Then each of the 10 people you refer write 10 topics(10×1000= They earn 10,000 and you earn(10×500=5000naira))
In total, you will earn (10,000+5,000=15,000naira) a day.

In 2months and 10 days you earn(15,000×70=1,050,000) That is, ONE MILLION AND FIFTY THOUSAND.

Not yet registered ? What are you waiting for ? Copy and paste this link on your browser to register REMOVE THE 0==> bit0.ly/hiwapwealth

After registering, let me know and i will tell you how to get referrals. USE mopol77 as your sponsor.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 1:03am On May 14
@spik, welcome how may i be of help to you ?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 1:07am On May 14
Procastination is a theif of time. People asre already earning on hiwap. What are you waiting for ? Je Its just two thousand you need to invest. Thats all. Copy and paste this link on your browser to register now REMOVE THE 0==> bit0.ly/hiwapwealth
Make sure you Use mopol77 as sponsor
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by spik(f): 1:12am On May 14
I have registered on hiwap but not u as sponsor. Unfortunately no assistance from my sponsor. Would you be kind enough to assist me with health topics
amgr8:
@spik, welcome how may i be of help to you ?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:22am On May 14
spik:
I have registered on hiwap but not u as sponsor. Unfortunately no assistance from my sponsor. Would you be kind enough to assist me with health topics
Who is your sponsor?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 8:53am On May 16
We are still moving on with these thread. While our hold moneygangstars are making their money, i would love to introduce this to our new members. We are talking about Health Is Wealth Affiliate Program and how you can be making ten thousand naira daily from it. If you go through this thread from the beginning, you will discover the various testimonies the people who registered have been giving. With just two thousand naira, naijapara earned close to 50,000 naira every week. I don't know what you are waiting for.
To register now, copy and paste this link on your browser. REMOVE THE 0==> bit0.ly/hiwapearn
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by bobowaja(m): 10:53am On May 16
Create a working PayPal linked directly to your Local bank account @ N360/$
Follow this thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/5183273/create-working-paypal-withdraw-account#78374411
Or message me directly on whatsapp through
https://wa.me/2348065393825
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by flawless09: 11:43am On May 16
amgr8:
We are still moving on with these thread. While our hold moneygangstars are making their money, i would love to introduce this to our new members. We are talking about Health Is Wealth Affiliate Program and how you can be making ten thousand naira daily from it. If you go through this thread from the beginning, you will discover the various testimonies the people who registered have been giving. With just two thousand naira, naijapara earned close to 50,000 naira every week. I don't know what you are waiting for.
To register now, copy and paste this link on your browser. REMOVE THE 0==> bit0.ly/hiwapearn

Good morning op
I just registered this morning with your link will be funding my account today, my username is flawless09.. what is the next step. Give me your whatsapp number for easy contact. thanks
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 11:50am On May 16
flawless09:

Good morning op
I just registered this morning with your link will be funding my account today, my username is flawless09.. what is the next step. Give me your whatsapp number for easy contact. thanks
Hi, its a good thing you took action! fund your account and then let me know. So that you can start making money asap
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Exempted: 12:20pm On May 16
amgr8:
Procastination is a thief of time. Why not start now?
Invest your time, invest your 2,000 naira and get back 20,000 or more than that every week! Is that not great? You can earn more than that it depends on how determined you are to success. People start failing when they start failing to take the path to success! Buhari will not help you. Robert Kiyosaki said "when there is recession in a nation, the wealthy sees many oppurtunities everyday! And they continue to be rich while the poor remains poor. It's nobody's fault if you are not earning 100,000 monthly its your own laziness and fear thats the cause. It is not your village people!

What about those that dont have a blog or site? Can they still engage in this? Is affiliate marketing not for those who own any of the above mentioned? How do we come in
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Exempted: 12:31pm On May 16
naijapara:
@amgr8, I have withdraw 35,000 naira twice from the HIWAP you advised me to join! O my God, am very glad to meet a person like you! I have been trying to chat with you on facebook but you just keep on sending me health topics and secrets i can use to make money on HIWAP you referred me to. I wanted to ask you if we can be more intimate friends than business partners but you are not chatting with me. I love people like you!

Ahhh.....

From u post u said u successfully registered with HIWAP on May 4th, this is just May 10th and you have successfully withdrawn 70k already?

Please be serious.....
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 12:32pm On May 16
Exempted:

What about those that dont have a blog or site? Can they still engage in this? Is affiliate marketing not for those who own any of the above mentioned? How do we come in

You can still engage in it since we have social medias like facebook, nairaland, twitter, etc
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Exempted: 1:41pm On May 16
amgr8:

You can still engage in it since we have social medias like facebook, nairaland, twitter, etc

Ok....
Are we creating a new fb page? Or we just use the existing fb acct? Or mayb not cos i plan 2register 2moro & i dont have a blog/site oooo?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 3:36pm On May 16
Exempted:

Ok....
Are we creating a new fb page? Or we just use the existing fb acct? Or mayb not cos i plan 2register 2moro & i dont have a blog/site oooo?
You don't need a new fb account. All you need is just make sure you are online
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 3:58pm On May 16
Exempted:

Ahhh.....

From u post u said u successfully registered with HIWAP on May 4th, this is just May 10th and you have successfully withdrawn 70k already?

Please be serious.....
OP has been very helpful to me. I achieved that by following his advise. The total money i spent on this hiwap is 4,000. I registered with 2,000 naira began to write 5 health topics daily for 2days then op advised me to promote my url by advertising it on fb. When i did that, my link reached up to 1000 people a day out of them 535 registered and you knw how much is that ryt?(535×1000=535,000 naira) That means i made more than 70k. And am now closer to counting millions

1 Like

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Exempted: 8:57pm On May 16
naijapara:

OP has been very helpful to me. I achieved that by following his advise. The total money i spent on this hiwap is 4,000. I registered with 2,000 naira began to write 5 health topics daily for 2days then op advised me to promote my url by advertising it on fb. When i did that, my link reached up to 1000 people a day out of them 535 registered and you knw how much is that ryt?(535×1000=535,000 naira) That means i made more than 70k. And am now closer to counting millions

Please how do i reach u? Are u in PH? 2ru FB or ur phone no please.....
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Exempted: 9:01pm On May 16
amgr8:

You don't need a new fb account. All you need is just make sure you are online

Ok thanks alot....
But hope it would not be difficult for novice like us who are not deeply into article writing?

Or is it only for people that are into writing?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by posemeke: 9:07pm On May 16
*Alert* !!!

Have you ever wondered what would be possible if you had an extra income which didn't depend on you being available 100% of the time to generate it?

Have you ever wondered what life could feel like if you had enough time to be with your kids and still have income?

Have you ever wondered how it could feel like to travel on vacations all expenses paid for you?

Have you ever imagined your kids paying their own school fees?

Have you ever imagined how you can ensure your kids have the best shot in life?

Have you ever thought about owning your own house without waiting for retirement?

*Whether you are:*

1) A stay at home mum or dad seeking extra income;
2) A busy person seeking more money and time Freedom;
3) An entrepreneur seeking for multiple streams of income.

Join me and a group of professionals as we present to you the means to having your desired result.

Join our presentation through the link below (Pls kindly click on it):

*https:///EySW3ZwbHDW9dnqikxbMxe*
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by flawless09: 9:11pm On May 16
amgr8:

Hi, its a good thing you took action! fund your account and then let me know. So that you can start making money asap
I have funded my account but it hasn't reflected on my back office.. how long does it take to reflect?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by go4gr8ness(m): 11:30pm On May 16
flawless09:

I have funded my account but it hasn't reflected on my back office.. how long does it take to reflect?
In few 9-10 hours
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by samadema: 2:32am On May 17
I just registered with your link and paid 2000naira... I was was then wondering why I haven't become a paid member. Not until I read again where u said that I will need to wait for 24hours for activation.

How do I get in contact with you as regards help about the contents I will be needing to post? Whatspp me please @ 08173605481.
My username on hiwap is samadem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chalk Making Business / Zenith Bank Bumper Offer Opens Today / How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.