₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,280,319 members, 4,998,463 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2019 at 02:49 PM

Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria (2418 Views)

Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / One Month Intensive Tutorial On Making Money Online / My Diary On Making At Least 10% ROI Daily Trading Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Buyerscity: 8:30am On May 17
Nice job bro

You are the best!!!!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by flawless09: 1:15pm On May 17
amgr8:

Hi, its a good thing you took action! fund your account and then let me know. So that you can start making money asap
My payment is confirmed already and av become a paid member.. so I'm waiting for the articles you said you will help with. u can contact me on whatsapp 08140125269
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by flawless09: 3:08pm On May 18
amgr8:

Hi, its a good thing you took action! fund your account and then let me know. So that you can start making money asap
op please respond I have become a paid member since yesterday.. waiting for the articles you promised
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Exempted: 3:40pm On May 18
amgr8:

Hi, what name did you register with so i can confirm it in my dashboard

Bro afar na? You take too long time to reply ooooooo how we go do na? I don send u message since ystd for FB no reply....
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by samadema: 1:26am On May 19
Please, naijapara, I will like you to teach me how you go about your Facebook advert to make this achievable.so that I can start helping the doubters. How can I reach you?
naijapara:

OP has been very helpful to me. I achieved that by following his advise. The total money i spent on this hiwap is 4,000. I registered with 2,000 naira began to write 5 health topics daily for 2days then op advised me to promote my url by advertising it on fb. When i did that, my link reached up to 1000 people a day out of them 535 registered and you knw how much is that ryt?(535×1000=535,000 naira) That means i made more than 70k. And am now closer to counting millions
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 4:09pm On May 19
samadema:
Please, naijapara, I will like you to teach me how you go about your Facebook advert to make this achievable.so that I can start helping the doubters. How can I reach you?

amgr8 was the one who did it all for me. I also dont know much about it. The guy have been very helpful. I think you should contact him
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 4:12pm On May 19
flawless09:

op please respond I have become a paid member since yesterday.. waiting for the articles you promised

Hi
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by naijapara(f): 4:13pm On May 19
flawless09:

I just added you on fb or have we not discussed about that?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Exempted: 6:31pm On May 19
naijapara:

Hello, please add me on fb (nathaniel nicholas) u can add me from the moneyg*ng group so u can be sure it's the right person......

I have been expecting ur reply since u 2days now i sent u a message here but u ignored me...

Sum1 has helped u attain a good height in this business, do same to others na. Atleast give us some tips cos it appears amgr8 is very busy & he delays in replyin messages on fb. U can be of help in that area as payback to him....

Please add me ok on fb ok?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by flawless09: 9:06pm On May 19
naijapara:

we haven't discussed about it.. please contact me on whatsapp 08140125269
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Isaacidowu: 10:32pm On May 19
Am interested
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by samadema: 2:03am On May 20
Oh' thanks a lot naijapara, we already began talking and it has been fruitful... However how can I get in contact with you?
naijapara:

amgr8 was the one who did it all for me. I also dont know much about it. The guy have been very helpful. I think you should contact him

Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06
I am glad to be back here! I have been very busy these days making money online and helping people who needed my services make money online also. Last month friday i withdraw 120,000 naira from hiwap and left the remaining money there so that it can multiply. Many of the people i referred to the site have been thanking me all this while. Some of them are not nairalanders though. Well, am glad i've been able to make others laugh also.
Take note guys, we are still on affiliate marketting training here.
Earlier last month, i was introduced to a brand new site that pays people for doing few tasks online like what we do everyday on facebook and don't get paid. The sweetest thing about this site is that YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY A DIME BEFORE YOU CAN START EARNING BIG THERE!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06
mistadayo(m), Sleezycarter, johnoj24(m), Muhammadson2020, Sijebyte, Southboy(m), Mills55, Etsyl, Eemekaok(m), dharhealgee(m), zanebaddo(m), Asleykene, Ahijo1990(m), Carmal90(m), Megadrop, emmaoanidu, sushieater, hogan26, ebosh, voluminous87, rusher14, Larrybash83, salveoP(m), Wealthfit, TheGoodJoe(m), codemaniacs, kisscivic(m), amgr8(m), AroFx, alonso2214
Thank me later after you have been paid
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06
The new website am talking about is called 9janaira. Registration is free From now till 25th of this month. That means if you don't hurry up and register now before On the 25th, you will need to pay up to 3,000 naira to register on that 25th.
Copy and paste this link on your browser to register for free now REMOVE THE 0 ==> bit0.ly/9janairacash.
You earn 50 naira for registering through my link
You earn 40 naira when you submit ANY NEWS OR MUSIC POST. You don't even need to wait for your post to be approved!
You earn 250 naira each on each person you refer.
Then you earn 2 naira for each of your comments and 4 naira for reading posts there!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by chicolate(f): 1:29pm On Jun 06
amgr8:
The new website am talking about is called 9janaira. Registration is free From now till 25th of this month. That means if you don't hurry up and register now before On the 25th, you will need to pay up to 3,000 naira to register on that 25th.
Copy and paste this link on your browser to register for free now REMOVE THE 0 ==> bit0.ly/9janairacash.
You earn 40 naira when you submit ANY NEWS OR MUSIC POST. You don't even need to wait for your post to be approved!
Then you earn 2 naira for each of your comments and 4 naira for reading posts there!

I have been waiting 4 u to post about this website here amgr8! They paid my boyfriend 97,000 naira last month 26th. We are waiting to be paid 300,000 naira each this month! Our wedding is at the corner!
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by Exempted: 2:09pm On Jun 07
amgr8:

Why is it that you ignore messages on fb? You will read and ignore without reply. One will have 2beg b4 u reply.....

You will come up with programs, people will rush to register, and when they wud want information/guidelines on what to do, u ignore them mostly on fb without reply.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by oghenemoney(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08
chicolate:

I have been waiting 4 u to post about this website here amgr8! They paid my boyfriend 97,000 naira last month 26th. We are waiting to be paid 300,000 naira each this month! Our wedding is at the corner!

How ona they do am now?
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11
Exempted:

Why is it that you ignore messages on fb? You will read and ignore without reply. One will have 2beg b4 u reply.....

You will come up with programs, people will rush to register, and when they wud want information/guidelines on what to do, u ignore them mostly on fb without reply.

HI! I reply people but if you check my signature, you will see that a person like me rarely have free time to chat with only a single person at a time. I may have up to 20 messages to reply in a day.
Re: Free Training On Making Money Online In Nigeria by amgr8(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11
Hi people, hope we have started earning? If YES, Congratulations! If NO, that means we need to PUT IN MORE EFFORTS AND SMARTNESS TO IT.
Now, we are still on the Affiliate Marketting. Very soon, we would be moving on to the next topic on the list. If you want to venture into affiliate marketting, the number skill you need is SMARTNESS. Secondly, you need to be PATIENT AND CONSISTENT. You also need to stay informed always and again, YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE RISK. It would not be easy the first time due to the challenges you would pass through but as time goes on, you would get used to it and conquer.
There are many fake sites online that promises you even and earth but in reality, they are just there to waste your money, your time and your productivity!
I will be listing these site here according to their integrity and their functionality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity In Lagos / For Lovers Of Lottery : Play Lottery On Your Mobile Fones / If You Need A Good Reliable Source Of Income, Pls Comin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.