Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' (1430 Views)

White Guy Gets A Knock-Out Kick For Calling A Black Guy "Kaffir" *** Video*** / British Boy Jailed For Killing Teacher / Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 16, 2010
A British boy has been banned from America for life after he sent an email to the White House calling Barack Obama "a prick". Seventeen-year-old Luke Angel, from Silsoe in Bedfordshire, sent the expletive-laden message to the White House after watching a TV programme about the 9/11 attacks.

Unfortunately for Angel, the FBI intercepted the email and contacted police in the UK. No criminal action will be taken against the teenager, but he has been placed on a list of people banned from entering the United States.

Bedfordshire police spokeswoman Sarah Wilkinson said the email "was full of abusive and threatening language" but added that the incident was basically a case of a boy "being silly".

"We were informed by the Metropolitan Police and so we went round to see him," she added. "He said 'oh dear, it was me'."

Angel, who admitted he was drunk when he fired off the email, told police that he could not remember exactly what he had written. Speaking to the Bedfordshire on Sunday newspaper about the ban, he said: "I don't really care. My parents aren't very happy about it."

Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by mamagee3(f): 1:22am On Sep 16, 2010
That british boy is just crazy!

I mean who goes about cursing at a president he hardly even knows? undecided undecided
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Kilode1: 1:31am On Sep 16, 2010
mama-gee:

I mean who goes about cursing at a president he hardly even knows? undecided undecided

I hope you are not underestimating the effects of too much liqour in the bloodstream of a teenager.
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by mamagee3(f): 1:32am On Sep 16, 2010
Kilode?!:

I hope you are not underestimating the effects of too much liqour in the bloodstream of a teenager.

Whatever that means. . .
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 16, 2010
mama-gee:

The Ediot must have heard it from the Mother, Father, friends or other family members. Racism+hate.

Kilode?!:

What's up with the insult? show some respect please angry
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Kilode1: 1:40am On Sep 16, 2010
mama-gee:

Whatever that means. . .

It means he can single-handedly fish out Osama-bin-Laden and force Isreal and Palestine to reach a peace agreeement all in one night. . .
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Kilode1: 1:42am On Sep 16, 2010
REALITY101:

The Ediot must have heard it from the Mother, Father, friends or other family members. Racism+hate.

What's up with the insult? show some respect please angry

Insult? grin
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 16, 2010
Kilode?!:

Insult? grin

The British boy portrait one not MAMA-GEE
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2010
REALITY101:

What's up with the insult? show some respect please

Really what exactly are you on about Where did Kilode insult anyone? Besides I don't know why you decided to paste a picture of a 5-year old when the article said the offender is a teenager. undecided
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by uromisele: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2010
IBB is suffering from an old disease that Jesus tried to cure called leprosy not of the flesh but of the mind. This disease is consuming IBB and his fellow associates like Dokpesi.He is a pure scum and a disgrace to the human race.

I thought he was actually a "Maradona" as he claimed but his recent presidential bid shows his level of stupidity and ignorance.Nigerians don't be decieved.Nothing authentically spiritual about him. A fraud all the way around calling an academic doctor whose homeland produces the wealth of the nation "inexperienced person" what an effrontary.

For nine good yaers he offered nothing but hardship which we still suffers till date, this time around he has nothing to offer still. Be wise. Vote GOODLUCK A PURE ACADEMIA NOT A KILLER.
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by AjanleKoko: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2010
Brits and shayo. Na wa o!
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2010
how many people will be banned from nl for life going by this precedent? cheesy cheesy
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Kilode1: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
tensor777:

Really what exactly are you on about Where did Kilode insult anyone? Besides I don't know why you decided to paste a picture of a 5-year old when the article said the offender is a teenager. undecided

Aahh breath of fresh air. Thank you jare. I simply got bored.
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Becomrich0: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2010
What it means is that a hacker can send email from any account and get people ban. My computer system have once been attacked, when I notice email was sent. I had to restall windows. So hacker can take over an email account.
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
tensor777:

Attorney general, the last time I checked I wasn't talking to you undecided btw do you have problems with the picture?
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Becomrich0: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2010
obama would tell them to remove his name.

Look people can hack your email and send mail. I worked in a company before, where they hack my email. And if you are in a network  envinronment with your IP or MAC  people can read and send email from your account. I have a company do it to me. So I am telling it is technically possible. Even some days ago , I had to go and report a bank fraud to the police, when I notice someone was playing games with my account. IP are your life on the internet , protect it.
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by slap1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^Kudos, Becomrich. This is one of those rare ocassions where you make sense. . .
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2010
slap1:

^^Kudos, Becomrich. This is one of those rare ocassions where you make sense. . .

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 17, 2010
Please U.S Ban me too. Obama you are a slowpoke!
Re: British Boy Gets Us Ban For Calling Obama A ‘p***k' by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 17, 2010
babaearly:

Please U.S Ban me too. Obama you are a slowpoke!

Your banned from entering the US for 150 years,

(1) (Reply)

Opening Of The New Honorary Consulate Of Finland In Lagos / Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland / Why Is Everyone Against Donald Trump?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.