Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter (34114 Views)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by travelwaka: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
If you are looking for where to visit this Easter period, Lagos is home to so many beaches and we are glad to bring you list some of the beaches you can visit during Easter. enjoy the beauty of the Lagos Atlantic .

1. Elegushi Royal Beach
Elegushi Private Beach Resort, lkate Elegushi, Lekki,
Gate fee: 1,000

2. Artican Beach
Abraham Adesanya Road, Okun, Ajah,, Lekki Phase II,
Gate Fee: 1,500

3. La Campagne Tropicana
Ikegan, Ibeju (off Lekki / Epe Expressway), Lekki, Lagos
Gate Fee : 5,000

4. Tarkwa bay -
Gate Fee : 200 Boat Ride Between 500 to 5,000 Depends on where you are coming from

5. Oniru Beach -
1 Ligali Ayorinde Street, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Eti-Osa,
Gate Fee 500

6. Whispering Palms
Whispering Palms, Iworo Village, Off Lagos Badagry Expressway, Aradagun, Badagry, Lagos.
Gate Fee

7. Lekki Leisure Lake -
Lekki Leisure Lake Lekki Eti-Osa, Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria
Gate Fee : 1000 on Saturday and 1500 on Other days

8. Coconut Beach Beach / Eleko Beach
Gate Fee : 500

9 Casa Ilashe

10 Chaka Resort - 1, Chaka Road, Off Lekki Free Trade Zone Way, Mosayo Beach Eleko Lekki,

11. Inagbe Grand Resorts

12. Lekki Beach Resort

13. Ibeshe Lagoon Beach Club & Spa

14. Alpha Beach

15. La Manga Luxury Beach Villas - Along Ilashe Beach, Ilashe Island, Lagos Nigeria

Source: https://www.travelwaka.com/list-of-beaches-in-lagos-and-their-locations/

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by travelwaka: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
There are other beaches in Lagos but these are the most popular ones. Enjoy the uniqueness of Lagos beaches. Lalasticlala please where are you spending this easter?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Oga make I jus dey my dey
Beach ko ocean ni

4 Likes

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by thebiggestgists(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ok
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Oniru is 1k. Last time i went there someone drowned angry.. ibeshe beach too from festac axis. 300 boat ride there. 5h to enter

10 Likes

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Esomchi800(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Am visiting Nsukka in Enugu for easter
Who is going with me?

12 Likes

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by KingLennon(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
travelwaka:
There are other beaches in Lagos but these are the most popular ones. Enjoy the uniqueness of Lagos beaches. Lalasticlala please where are you spending this easter?
Snake beach grin

9 Likes

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
What exciting place can one visit in Anambra biko nu
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by BabaIbo: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Eleko beach is free except on Sundays or maybe festive periods. If you still know way, na free any day

8 Likes

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Just2endowed2(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Cool
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by sexyboy193: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Will visit one next week
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by adedayourt(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
No 6 whispering palm does not av a price der

Who has an idea please
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Xinxu: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Bitches? I thought I was gonna hear names like Tanya, Sonia, Sharon, Candace, Angie, Linda and Natasha undecided

4 Likes

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by mosho2good: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
A Korean actress revealed that she eats three spoons of rice to prevent growing fat, hmmm

But my Ghanaian ladies eat that three spoons to check whether the salt is enough

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Just2endowed2(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

No beach ni?
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by bashir1451(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Las Las this Nairaland is a scam! Before you ban me, know this; I love snakes too grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by haconjy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
no one in Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by PearlStreet(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Esomchi800:
Am visiting Nsukka in Enugu for easter
Who is going with me?

Na beer parlour and hotels dey dere, no beaches.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
cool
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Alamoo: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Wow! Lagos and its beaches
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by willycorps(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
i wanna take a girl out on Easter Monday to one of this beach... if interested, WhatsApp me on 08149760375 ..Ladies only please
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Reelmii: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
why is barracuda beach not included

it's nice too

1 Like

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Pavore9: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
As kids back then, when your parents promise that they would be taking you and your siblings to Bar Beach, person no go hear word again for that house! cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by McAausim: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin

Am visiting my village Beach..... grin Aji Odo
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by PearlStreet(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

That public toilet Obiano commissioned.

9 Likes

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by PearlStreet(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
haconjy:
no one in Ogun state?

Ebute Oni Tourist beach in Ijebu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South / Forte-Oil Tanker Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge And Explodes (Photo) / My Trip To Malta and Gozo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.