Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help (36924 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Mom Is Suggesting A Divorce From My Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by phiszo(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:
Hi guys, I really need some advice

My mom is so troublesome... She's always looking for people trouble, always ready for a fight. In the area in which we live in she has quarrel with all the people.

Our Tenants always move out after their rent has expired, i have tried to talk to her but she doesn't listen. Each time I try to she calls me a bastard and all sort of horrible names and tell me she is going to kill me, countless of times she has used a knife to threaten me.

My dad doesn't live with us but he is worst (I had a rough childhood). My mom has countless of times told me to leave her house which i plan on doing by next year but I can't take this anymore.

She is always being arrested and the worst part is the fact that she is educated. Am pretty sure that she has seen the police station than most policemen, I don't associate with people so not to attract problems to myself because she insults them.

But am tired of always getting her out of trouble.. Pease help me...I really need the help
Your mom might be bipolar. Pls see a psychiatrist.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2019
kafulka:

Everything na spiritual for una eyes !!!

Africans!!! Backward people
For your information, Africa is a spiritual continent. Deal with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by opera260(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2019
did she use to church or mosque if she does just try to let your religion leader know about this and I will also please you not to leave house for her, talk to her at mid night console her let her Know you are not happy about her behavior,........I pray God turn her to a new leaf
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by kafulka(m): 7:42am On Apr 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
Talk to her,and find out what's wrong with her. Even if youre afraid of doing so from what ive deduced.

Besides when the grow older they always calm down. So be patient.

Talk to her ??

When u hear that line just know the poster is lost
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by 8stargeneral: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2019
Chai,i can feel ur pain...try ur best and lev d rest for God
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by ima4sure(f): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Redoil:
All women are trouble maker
Lol......minus me oooo
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Goodquestion(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

My mom is so troublesome... She's always looking for people trouble, always ready for a fight. In the area in which we live in she has quarrel with all the people.

Our Tenants always move out after their rent has expired, i have tried to talk to her but she doesn't listen. Each time I try to she calls me a bastard and all sort of horrible names and tell me she is going to kill me, countless of times she has used a knife to threaten me.

My dad doesn't live with us but he is worst (I had a rough childhood). My mom has countless of times told me to leave her house which i plan on doing by next year but I can't take this anymore.

She is always being arrested and the worst part is the fact that she is educated. Am pretty sure that she has seen the police station than most policemen, I don't associate with people so not to attract problems to myself because she insults them.

But am tired of always getting her out of trouble.. Pease help me...I really need the help

If you are in Abuja and Kubwa precisely then you are talking about my formal landlady. The worst human I've ever met. Just pray for her that's all she needs.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by BabyApple(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

Am an only child
My sister i swear By Allah its not an insult please but please she needs to see the doctor. I know someone who was in similar situation, she behaves well after we took her to Yaba walahi.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2019
jaymichael:
Bros make we leave all those 'frequency stuffs' She doesn't live in isolation na. I grew up in the ghetto (Ajegunle-Apapa) and her type plenty for ghetto even for Snake Island here where I live. The only thing that gives them joy is causing troubles. If they meet a bigger trouble maker, they mellow down a bit after being taught a bit of lesson but they get back into their skin when they find someone else they can unleash their troubles on. He can just keep his distance from her since she has shown that she isn't someone that can be reasoned with.
If only people realized that they are responsible for their actions, they will analyze their actions especially as it affects others.

You are a typical African. You should be proud of your reasoning which I believe is centred on ignorance of the changing field of radiation and it's effects on the human system.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Moloso(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

My Dear pray for her continuously...because you have prayed And you are not seeing anything those mean something is not happening.. I feel your pain dear. Moving out will not help for Now cause you are a lady assuming it's a guy no problem.. But YOu she will think other wise.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2019
grin Your mum is a destroyer too.

I will destroy you Gang of mums.

This one too loud.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by uniqueogo(f): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

The next time she gets into trouble and you are called to come and bail her out leave her there for 3 days to one week that will reset her brain and make sure she has nobody else to call
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by boiz2men(m): 8:27am On Apr 20, 2019
One day you will wish to have her troubles once again

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by veekid(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2019
happney65:
poison her abi veekid wetin I talk?
make e poison he mama You well so?
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2019
stupidity:
My grandma (grew up with her) was like this too. She quarreled with one of her neighbor three days straight. Will leave to school in the morning and still come back to meet her throwin jabs at the woman. Worse part is, when I begin Dey happy say she don Dey calm down after about two to three hours silence from both sides. Granny will hurriedly leave what she was doing and go throw one deadly punchline grin the other woman go vex retaliate. They don resume quarrel be that.

She once called me(while in JSS3) to stand in front of my dad and uncle and told them to ask me why my penls is bigger than my age. That I have started doing things. Lol

She’ll tell you some of her firewood is missing, that you aided one of her neighbors (sworn enemy) in stealing them, then she will go knock on that neighbors gate and warn her to stop using her son ( me ) to steal her firewood. Asin I was tired mehn.

Las las when she died, I didn’t know if I should be crying or start jubilating.

She was a definition of trouble.

And her grandson is Stupidity.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2019
Take your mom to a counsellor or a psychologist, there could be underlying unnatural problems. You only see her trouble, you don't know her Mental or emotional struggle.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by bravehost4u(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2019
stupidity:
My grandma (grew up with her) was like this too. She quarreled with one of her neighbor three days straight. Will leave to school in the morning and still come back to meet her throwin jabs at the woman. Worse part is, when I begin Dey happy say she don Dey calm down after about two to three hours silence from both sides. Granny will hurriedly leave what she was doing and go throw one deadly punchline grin the other woman go vex retaliate. They don resume quarrel be that.

She once called me(while in JSS3) to stand in front of my dad and uncle and told them to ask me why my penls is bigger than my age. That I have started doing things. Lol

She’ll tell you some of her firewood is missing, that you aided one of her neighbors (sworn enemy) in stealing them, then she will go knock on that neighbors gate and warn her to stop using her son ( me ) to steal her firewood. Asin I was tired mehn.

Hahahaha, bro not an easy experience for you. Guess u miss her already
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by comtem2011: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Sadly, your brother will marry and bring your mother to his house, despite knowing how troublesome she is.

When the innocent woman reacts, people will say she is a bad wife. Chai!
my fear too.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Redoil: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2019
ima4sure:

Lol......minus me oooo
are you sure? If so marry me i will take care of you and make you happy
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by deebrain(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2019
Pray intensely for her. Even if you want to leave her, you can't really leave her life. If she does something that will involve life, it will involve and cost you- no matter your physical distance from her.

Leave her if your safety is involved and if you have come of age asper responsibility. That said, Put her in serious prayers, you will be amazed what you will see.

Jah bless.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by logan2(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2019
stupidity:

oh man am in fists of laughter this morning,omg,my shest grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by kzubyar(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

be patients Bros
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2019
Phinity318:
Take your mom to a counsellor or a psychologist, there could be underlying unnatural problems. You only see her trouble, you don't know her Mental or emotional struggle.

A lot of people here are telling me to take her to a psyshologist but are not telling me how to get her to come with me ....she isn't going to follow me willing ...that might even start another quarrel

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Awoleesu(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2019
There is, to me, a fundamental psychological problem here.
You mentioned your Dad is worse! I can fairly guess your parents had a turbulent marriage and this is taking a psychological toll on everyone including you!

Surveys have shown that women who fall out of love (marriage) are usually very rash, bitter, un-accomodating and offensive. If these attributes fit your mom's status, then not only do you need help, she needs it even more!

So, here is my suggestion ; Please don't leave here! She may be pissing you off, but trust me, she needs all of the support she can get from you.

1. Pray, fast, trust God for her deliverance. I don't know your spiritual inclination, but I stand as a living proof that Prayers move mountains! What is practically hopeless for man is a walkover for God.

2.See a psychologist (clinical or psychiatric psychologist). With the help of God, science has been proven to record considerable success in helping cases like yours.

3. Be strong! You'll need to be resilient, persevering and utmostly, loving and caring. This is not the time to be selfish (thinking of the embarrassment she's causing you), rather, it's a time to show how matured you are. Say nice things to her... Things she's never heard from anyone before! Tell her how incredible you think she is, tell her how willy you think she is, teller things that can soften her up, tear her down and make her smile and cry at the same time.
When she gets in trouble, stand by her, in the process just keep whispering into her ears "Mom, you're gonna be ok"...

4. Talk to her about love. The love of God to her and all of us (by the way, have you found God yourself? Lest, you'll be offering what you have not)! Pray with her, play with her, go places with her, work with her, watch movies or whatever she likes with her... Let her always turn to see you by her side...

It will definitely take time, but I believe the wound will heal. This is why you'll need great patience and selflessness.

May God bring peace and brightness into your home.

Cheers!
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by ipswitch: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2019
I feel your mum wont change, Theres one phsychomama like dat in my area. You wont be able to think straight with the way she is. Get a place & go far far away b4 she will do you strong thing
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by GoldHorse(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2019
Chubhie:

Not until all clinical procedures are conducted should her case be a closed chapter. Problems are never solved by running in the opposite direction.

grin grin grin... Clinical procedures...hahaha. See your big grammar. I just dey laugh at the scenario when OP go tell him mom say "mama, please we need to go to the doctor for some clinical procedures". Mama go ask "Ehen?! Who sick? Abi wetin we Wan go check?" Please tell me the answer wey OP go give o if e no Wan chop slap and more abuses.

On a serious note: Just be as kind to her as possible. Don't argue with her, don't ever be rude to her. Who knows what is really wrong with her? If you can't take it again especially because of the curses please leave the house but still try to make sure she taken care of as much as your "strength" can carry.

For your neighbors the reasonable ones will treat you with kindness cos they know what you are going through and that its not your fault (unless you have your own personal issues with them.) Ignore the unreasonable ones. They are not worth arguing with.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Turboking(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

this whole story depict the attitude horrorsome nature of my landlady here in magboro ogun state.her siblings and children continue to keep their distance because of her reckless and thoughtless attitude towards all tenant and other neighbor even after offering them free apartment which they refuse to accept .she was brutally dealt with here on sunday by an angry female tenant while other tenant and other passer by watch with much excitement even her aged mum is not helping matters my humble advice is stay out of her troubles as much as u can keep ur distance..and for those saying with age she will calm down my sister its a lie, a leopard can never change its spot..ko le tan lara omo oba ko ma ku dansaki #onekoboadvise
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by churchee: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2019
sacx:

I recommend you take this advice. But increase the number of days by five and make it seven. You can thank Ishilove later and give me a bottle of red wine grin

Take this advice, but while you're counting your seven days, pray and fast for her; it could be spiritual, because I can't understand an educated person, as you said will behave like that. Perhaps, in her seven days of solitude, God will open her eyes with the torturing of prison wardens.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by philosophie: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

Hello, good morning beautiful woman. I can relate to your current situation right now and I have this to Contribute: Take your time to understand why your mother is acting that way, I had a similar problem and until I understood my mother's intention I viewed her to be troublesome but she was just a woman fighting for the ultimate survival of her and the kids my late dad left behind. Prior to dad's painful exit mum used to be benevolent and loved by people until things changed, initially I thought she was having some psychological issues due to dad's demise but later on I came to understand she was only fighting to survive, she was running a restaurant business and as at that time I had nothing doing, she was virtually taking care of five children plus herself, she came under a lot of pressure then, house rent, shop rent, creditors and often she was bullied and intimidated till she developed thick skin and changed forever, she became troublesome that even the landlord is scared of getting close to her, if she owes you there's nothing you can do than beg, she perfected the act of being troublesome. No one dares say nonsense to her, police case became other of the day and she's so outspoken that even when you take her to the police she can defend herself and won't be detained. Finally she was dreaded, she became fierce but funny enough she balanced things too cos her relationship with her customers was perfect too, initially I condemned her behavior but later I realized that's the only way we could survive at that time, indoors I will encourage and support her to continue like that, when trouble comes I will stand in to mediate because somehow I was respected by people within the environment, if the person don't want peace then I'd give way for my mum to serve them hot trouble. in summary, people thought she is a very troublesome person but she isn't. When I later got something doing, I simply relocated her and all of those behaviors are no more. so try again to understand why mum is troublesome. if she's mentally fit then it means there's something you're yet to understand.
Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by Eze2000(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
Talk to her,and find out what's wrong with her. Even if youre afraid of doing so from what ive deduced.

Besides when the grow older they always calm down. So be patient.

Very wrong advice. Did you hear him say she threatens him with a knife and his dad is worse? You are probably looking at two cultist who got married and had kids.

If you have lived in Ajegunle and seen life there you will know it at once. Whenever husband and wife of this character fight blood is ever and it is usually the blood of those who foolishly try to settle the issue

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help by olisaokere(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2019
joystarts:

This is a strong one.i dont know your family set up,if you got other siblings or just you.but then she is your mother no matter what.generally,things are hard now and some people cant withstand the economic situation mentally.your dad also could be instrumental to your mums aggressive nature or maybe she had a rough childhood as well that has affected her also.your mum needs you now.running away from the house wouldnt help her.she will go more nuts.You need to keep talking her out of this.....Man up!.you plan moving out by next year,well thats fine but try as much as you can before then to help your mum out of this horrible situation.and the issue of her threatening to stab you,no mother would stab or kill her child unless she has mental issues.in all,take it easy,God will help you and your family.Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Sleep? / People Exchange Kids, Clothes For Food To Survive Hard Times / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.