Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria (3527 Views)

Lack Of Se*ual Satisfaction Destroys Marriages And Relationships. / Mention One Thing That Destroys A Relationship / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Money is very important in marriage whether you like it or not and if you like call each other gold diggers, the lack of money will be the downfall of your marriage, also sex and differences in ideas in child training can also destroy a marriage but the lack of money is the greatest of all, you don't have to be a billionaire or a millionaire to be in marriage but you need to have enough money to take care of your wife and kids when you eventually have one. let's be realistic, a family is not only a social and emotional unit but also an economic unit that needs cash to survive and sustain, the lack of it will definitely destroy this unit. no wonder, we see a lot of men and young boys run away from their wives and girlfriends when they get them pregnant, it is not because they are not ready but because of lack of job and cash to take up the responsiblity.

pls let's be real with ourselves, I love you can not only sustain a marriage, at first it will be nice but when reality struck in, that sweet love will turn to sweet hate and disrespect even from your children. this is not about gold digging but about the reality of life, if you like, continue deceiving yourselves with unrealistic stuff about women and some red pill or blue pill nonsense, it is fun reading those stuff when you are young, Hot, bored and unmarried, but then when you want to get married, money and the ability to work will be a determinate factor for her to know if you can take care of yourself, her and future kids.,

who is gonna pay the kid school fees, who is gonna buy diapers and do many things that requires cash, pls if you are not ready for marriage, don't do it, forget love, love will surely die, if you are not ready for taking this solid responsibility as a man, pls don't do it, masculinity is a hard job, masculinity is constantly working and taking responsibilities and the lack of job and the inability to work to take care of the family can kill and destroy a man self-esteem.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by IamPlato(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
True Love And Understanding Cannot Be Bought... Money Is One Out Of Many Problems

4 Likes

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Son, are you married? @lilwetdick
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
IamPlato:
True Love And Understanding Cannot Be Bought... Money Is One Out Of Many Problems

lets see if love and understanding will pay for food, will send your children to school, will pay for healthcare when one of your children get sick or will pay for waec and jamb fees.

true love and understanding only happen on American movies, not in real life situation... so-called love surely can conquer things on movies but doesn't conquer things when the family is in hunger in real life

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Son, are you married? @lilwetdick

NO
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Lordvaryx: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yea, just like our celebrities.
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
lilwetdick:

NO

So, don't write about what you don't know.

Read books, work hard and when you are old enough, you will see life from different angles.

2 Likes

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

So, don't write about what you don't know.

Read books, work hard and when you are old enough, you will see life from different angles.

your logic is fluid..so i shouldn't write about what I don't know, if I don't know I wouldn't be writing this at first..it is like telling someone not to speak at all, I am sure you don't own my freedom of speech and expression so I can write whatever I want.

you can also tell this to social scientists and economist, they shouldn't speculate or budget for the future because we don't know the future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by luvyaself95(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
OP your write up was open eye for who don't understand marriage but I need to know to this Love and trust before money without love and trust that your money will be waste no matter how important is money...

2 Likes

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Oluromantic: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
YEAH I AGREE!
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
luvyaself95:
OP your write up was open eye for who don't understand marriage
but
I need to know to this
Love and trust before money
without love and trust that your money will be waste
no matter how important is money...

people nowadays know how to be the perfect couple during relationships but when marriage happens that person you think love you so much and understands you so much will be your enemy

during a relationship when she is hungry, she can go to her father's house to eat likewise you but when you are married, she becomes your responsibility, no food at home,no where to go to..lets see how love and understanding will cure both of you of hunger. you have to provide at the end to save your manhood and sanity.

2 Likes

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by IamPlato(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
lilwetdick:

lets see if love and understanding will pay for food, will send your children to school, will pay for healthcare when one of your children get sick or will pay for waec and jamb fees.

true love and understanding only happen on American movies, not in real life situation... so-called love surely can conquer things on movies but doesn't conquer things when the family is hunger in real life
Hungry Men Dont Love.
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
IamPlato:
Hungry Men Dont Love.

lol.. a man is a man whether hungry or not, he will still love someone not his sister
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dont bother yourself, all of them shouting love and understanding knows that no marriage will work without money. Make money, then find that someone who loves you or maybe you guys are already dating, make money then make it official. Like you said, he dont have to be a millionaire. I know a couple who both receive 50k each (they work in same firm) and they are managing well, let them sit there shouting love and understanding only

1 Like

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yes and no, marriage is an agreement between two people, likewise finance,but some couples are doing fine with their finances but either of their parents will just intrude the union. It's better to know your pocket before marriage, both male and female
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by luvyaself95(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
lilwetdick:

people nowadays know how to be the perfect couple during relationships but when marriage happens that person you think love you so much and understands you so much will be your enemy

during a relationship when she is hungry, she can go to her father's house to eat likewise you but when you are married, she becomes your responsibility, no food at home,no where to go to..lets see how love and understanding will cure both of you of hunger. you have to provide at the end to save your manhood and sanity.

Guy Money is important but is not important than love
Oya tell me why Most of celebrities around the world not only Nigeria find it hard to see love when they have the money because they know money is not everything likewise love
but i think a blessed union from God are Sufficient...

2 Likes

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
luvyaself95:
Guy Money is important but is not important than love
Oya tell me why Most of celebrities around the world not only Nigeria find it hard to see love when they have the money because they know money is not everything likewise love
but i think a blessed union from God are Sufficient...

there is nothing like love when nothing is in the house, as i have written, love won't feed the family

the reason why celebrities marriage doesn't last because it takes more than love to make a marriage work. insecurity and competition are the major causes of their marriage break down.

1 Like

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by luvyaself95(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
lilwetdick:

there is nothing like love when nothing is in the house, as i have written, love won't feed the family

the reason why celebrities marriage doesn't last because it takes more than love to make a marriage work. insecurity and competition are the major causes of their marriage break down.
Guy i want you to know, that i understand every points you're making and agreed with you..
but you stand on your own view refuse to another person point.
Do You know you're in this world because of your parent love for themselves and for you if all about money
they would have adopt son..
God Created Earth because of his love for mankind
Bottom Line
Is your type that will be in marriage without happiness and peace of mind because is sure your wife will cheat...
when there is no love...
don't you know money can finish
but
people can never finish and what will keep people close to you is love...
Love Over Everything

1 Like

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nelgenius4me(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
The message is clear I am to add that love alone cannot pay the bills.
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
luvyaself95:

Guy i want you to know, that i understand every points you're making and agreed with you..
but you stand on your own view refuse to another person point.
Do You know you're in this world because of your parent love for themselves and for you if all about money
they would have adopt son..
God Created Earth because of his love for mankind
Bottom Line
Is your type that will be in marriage without happiness and peace of mind because is sure your wife will cheat...
when there is no love...
don't you know money can finish
but
people can never finish and what will keep people close to you is love...
Love Over Everything

it is not because of love my parent brought me to this world but because of societal pressure and the need to procreate

do you think, i will be happy with them if they didnt take their responsibility of bringing me to the world

cheating has nothing to do with my discussion, love will die out. when there is no cash, a marriage can never be a happy one and infact that is when cheating and lack of trust comes in.

love does not over everything. love has an expiring day that is why people divorce, at first love might be a great motivator for a couple but as reality strucks in, it will take more than love to sustain the marriage

2 Likes

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by anochuko01(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yeah!
Remove money from many marriages and see them crash!
Add money to some crashed marriages and see them come alive!

2 Likes

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by LordKO(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Abhorrence of lack of money doesn't mean love of money. So, OP is right.

6 Likes

Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by luvyaself95(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
lilwetdick:

it is not because of love my parent brought me to this world but because of societal pressure and the need to procreate

do you think, i will be happy with them if they didnt take their responsibility of bringing me to the world

cheating has nothing to do with my discussion, love will die out. when there is no cash, a marriage can never be a happy one and infact that is when cheating and lack of trust comes in.

love does not over everything. love has an expiring day that is why people divorce, at first love might be a great motivator for a couple but as reality strucks in, it will take more than love to sustain the marriage

For those that doesn't love each genuinely is grace of God that sustains marriage forget that one..
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Papertrail11(m): 2:26am On Apr 20, 2019
alaye reason am do u know how the 2016 recession has destroyed marriages?
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Money & Sex cool
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2019
[/quote][quote author=luvyaself95 post=77691236] For those that doesn't love each genuinely is grace of God that sustains marriage forget that one..

which one is grace of god
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by luvyaself95(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2019
lilwetdick:

which one is grace of god
You don't go church or are you an evil spirit
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2019
luvyaself95:

You don't go church or are you an evil spirit

i dont go to church at all..
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2019
Papertrail11:
alaye reason am do u know how the 2016 recession has destroyed marriages?

i can imagine, anytime there is an economic meltdown, many marriages get destroyed.. I think people won't believe the number of marriages that just act like strangers in Nigeria because of the lack of cash... no money..no sex, they just stay in the marriage just because of the children.
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by Papertrail11(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
lilwetdick:

i can imagine, anytime there is an economic meltdown, many marriages get destroyed.. I think people won't believe the number of marriages that just act like strangers in Nigeria because of the lack of cash... no money..no sex, they just stay in the marriage just because of the children.

no be lie
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by louken(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
I can't fault this write up in any way. You're very correct
Re: The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria by luvyaself95(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
lilwetdick:

i dont go to church at all..
Oh really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Approach A Woman. / A chat with a Nigerian girl / 18+: Weird Updated Nairaland Emojis That You Have NEVER Seen Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.