Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (50805 Views)

Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire / Senator Ajimobi Daughter Sets Twitter Ablaze,flaunts Her Multimillion Naira Bags / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by SilasNwude: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
God boss you! I dint fall and will never fall for any of their foolish gimmicks. cheesy
[/s]
just like criminal terrorist Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
sunkieisland:
It's obvious he didn't write this. Some social media manager did it for him.

Even leaders for Europe and America get media managers so it's no big deal between if u have listed to dogara you ll know he is of worth intellectually...

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by writeprof(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
This is just a reflection of Nigeria's problems. There should be no cause for alarm, anger or jubilation for things like this. By the way, El Rufia sent his own nobody talk.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Idrismusty97:
The ignorance of Southerners is appalling. This is why a Northerner who understands the socio-cultural landscape of Nigeria perfectly will continue ruling the nation. I don't understand how you can be so educated yet so dumb at the same time, I am supporting a northerner for 2023 whether Christian or Muslim irrespective of party. Can't risk having a professor president from the South who thinks everyone in the North is Hausa.
your self you are ignorant for generalizing d entire south...am a southerner but born and bred in d north...de are many like me on dis platform...d problem is lack of history in our schools and no sense of patriotic unity...i only got to know not quite long that there was no aba women riots as I was thought and has thought others too...so u see....

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by johnie: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yakubu is a transliteration/cognate of Jacob and James .

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by article1: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
[b][/b]
patogist:
Yakubu Dogara who is a Nigerian politician and the serving 14th and current speaker of the House of Representatives has set Twitter on fire after his current tweet about Easter celebration.

One of the twitter users who couldn't hide her joy wrote

" I'm in tears now, A write this. I always sense you have a peculiar character amidst Nigerian politician.

See other reactions

https://update9ja.com/twitter-go-gaga-after-yakubu-dogara-tweet-on-easter-celebration/
patogist:
Yakubu Dogara who is a Nigerian politician and the serving 14th and current speaker of the House of Representatives has set Twitter on fire after his current tweet about Easter celebration.

" I'm in tears now, A write this. I always sense you have a peculiar character amidst Nigerian politician.

See other reactions

https://update9ja.com/twitter-go-gaga-after-yakubu-dogara-tweet-on-easter-celebration/
patogist:

" I'm in tears now, A Muslim write this. I always sense you have a peculiar character amidst Nigerian politician.

See other reactions

Yakubu Dogara is a christian

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Sirwallace(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
so many ignorant people everywhere.
so all northerners are muslim right.

FYI, Dogara is a staunch christian and a good friend of David Oyedepo.

not surprised at his tweet.
he is the speaker of the house, a christian and a national leader whose tweet influence the narrative of our religion tolerance we've been talking about.

the op and those twitter users are just ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Gentlelad: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
this man served in NCCF akwa ibom state when he was a corper in 1993

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Okoroawusa: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
This has greatly exposed the crass ignorance of most Southerns about the North n Northerners.

The comments from Twitter n here on Nairaland are greatly unfortunate. Dogara is no longer an islamist,aboki n jihadist because he mentioned "Jesus" in a Twitter post n suddenly an explanation came--he has been a Christian afterall!

Arrant nonsense! Religion has never helped n will never help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by GCFR696(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kaaaaaiiiiii.
The crass ignorance of this generation. How can you not know the creed of your speaker who has spent four years on that seat.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Dotman2210(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim
Those olodo didn't know Dogara is actually a Christian

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Okoroawusa: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
tex73:

Most people in the world believe in a supreme/ supernatural being, but d question is " do they believe Jesus Christ as their way for Salvation"?. The speaker didn't choose Humanity as his religion, he only affirmed and declared his belief, that ,"Jesus Christ is his Lord and Savior".

Anyone out there reading this. Ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom n knowledge. The end is near. Please,please, please, there is no other way but One Way. Jesus Christ is the way. Repent of your sins to him and he will have mercy on you. He is good and kind, very merciful because He Loves Us All.

Me and my household have chosen and accepted him and i declare it here, now and always.

God bless you. Peace and Love! smiley
All u have just written is what we call ABSOLUTISM in Theology n Philosophy of Religion. The belief that your own "Almighty God" is the only true one n there is no room for another. Christianity, Islam n Judaism are the three religions with that view. Incidentally, the 3 are from one source---Middle East
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Cocolatti(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
grayht:
Amazing religion ..
Nope
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by lasdas100(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
mikejj:
exactly what is running through my mind right now...

He's a Christian. Many Christians bear Yakubu in the north
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by kasim155: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim

No he is a Christian.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by peteruuu(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
greatermeme:
Afonjas, the haters should be reading this good message!
That's nothing but the truth. Thanks.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by peteruuu(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pointguardusa:
IN THE NAME OF JESUS THE CHRIST AMEN!
Amen. May the richest of God's blessing rest upon you and your family in this easter season and beyond. Amen.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by peteruuu(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
abujacomputertu:

The Gospel.
...in totality. Amen.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by MetaPhysical: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim

Southerners are yet to acknowledge that the name Ibrahim, Mohammed, Abubakar, Yakubu, and so on are not Islamic but cultural names borrowed from Middle East.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by crackhouse(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
The guy that said a "Muslim wrote this" is obviously drunk on ignorance.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by kapelvej: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
grayht:
Amazing religion ..
dogara is a christian
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Zzyy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
So what's all d fuss about if he is a Christan or a moslem, who fvckin cares
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by ebilomaofficial1: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
He is a serious Christian for that matter
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Pusyiter(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
czarina:
Really? Link me with the family na. lipsrsealed
PM me and let's meet in the other room
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Grundig:
Not many people are aware that Dogara is a christian and a staunch one too.

Your moniker eh. Grundig VCR and TVgrin
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by BuhariAdvocate: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Scam
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by kmaster007: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
dey should ask Google
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by udo2018: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
hottathafire:

And he is a member of winners chapel in Abuja
Why are u guys announcing everywhere that he is a member of Winners chapel?
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by czarina(f): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pusyiter:

PM me and let's meet in the other room
which other room, biko?
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Kennyfancy(m): 12:04am On Apr 20, 2019
Grundig:
Not many people are aware that Dogara is a christian and a staunch one too.
Winners Member for that Matter, Dogora is Pastor Oyedepo Son
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Culin(f): 12:12am On Apr 20, 2019
Mtchew. Ignorant people just assume anybody from the north with a northern name is a muslim.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by searchlight: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2019
candlewax:
I don't know whom to cry for. The Nigerian youth that doesn't realize the desperation of politicians or Dogara trying to insult the intelligence of sane Nigerians
or your father who begot a clown like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos / Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.