Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

If A Gay Guy Offers You... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Gay Guy Offers You... (6128 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by luminouz(m): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

Not really, but he likes to start stuff with me so I'm giving it all back. wink How have you been sweetie? kiss
Lol...I guess so
I'm fine o babe...
Happy Easter holidays! kiss
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 12:36am On Apr 20, 2019
luminouz:

Lol...I guess so
I'm fine o babe...
Happy Easter holidays! kiss

I don't believe in Ester/Easter but it's good to know that you are doing well. smiley
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by luminouz(m): 12:51am On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

I don't believe in Ester/Easter but it's good to know that you are doing well. smiley
Still haven't made up ur mind when ur coming to visit us in naija?? By US I mean Ale..zi and myself grin
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 12:53am On Apr 20, 2019
luminouz:

Still haven't made up ur mind when ur coming to visit us in naija?? By US I mean Ale..zi and myself grin

Alezy doesn't want to see me anymore but I think you and I could hang out and have a lot of fun, maybe hit the clubs. grin
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by luminouz(m): 12:55am On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

Alezy doesn't want to see me anymore but I think you and I could hang out and have a lot of fun, maybe hit the clubs. grin
Sup with u n alezi shocked

Quit joking aiit
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 12:59am On Apr 20, 2019
luminouz:

Sup with u n alezi shocked

Quit joking aiit

Joking about what?
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by luminouz(m): 1:03am On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

Joking about what?
U n alezziii naaa undecided
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 1:07am On Apr 20, 2019
luminouz:

U n alezziii naaa undecided
No, I'm not joking we really haven't conversed very much since Feb. only a word here and a word there if you know what I mean. undecided
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by sparkle7: 6:17am On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

No problem, just getting a better understanding of you. I guess there is nothing wrong with being bisexual, at least you are being true to yourself but I would have seen you as the shyt smasher(the giver), not the bottom bytch(the receiver) that takes it up the azz, but don't mind me whatever gives you pleasure is all good. I'm not hating. grin grin Be careful on the streets though, remember that's 14 years of lost time if you are discovered. wink
I didn't bother reading that pile of horse shiit you wrote up there.
What were you saying again?
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by sparkle7: 6:19am On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

Hoes everywhere! Arrgh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Fathertony: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:

Hoes everywhere! Arrgh!
like your momma cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:

Hoes everywhere! Arrgh!

Only a boring idiot would find something wrong in going out on a date and having fun. undecided
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by luminouz(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

No, I'm not joking we really haven't conversed very much since Feb. only a word here and a word there if you know what I mean. undecided
Ok...
Let's dance then wink
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by sparkle7: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

Only a boring idiot would find something wrong in going out on a date and having fun. undecided
No sane dude would go on a date with a racist hoe like you!
Shame on your complex with anything white.
grin
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

Shame!
Shame!
Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Fathertony: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2019
Dickhead02:
Shame!
Shame!
Shame!
I wanted to ask you what's shameful about her hanging out with a guy but I saw your moniker and held myself. How on earth could your Dad name you a dickhead? Like what was he thinking? That's where the shame lies
Rise about envy nigga............She's way beyond your league so deal with it .
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Fathertony:

I wanted to ask you what's shameful about her hanging out with a guy but I saw your moniker and held myself. How on earth could your Dad name you a dickhead? Like what was he thinking? That's where the shame lies
Rise about envy nigga............She's way beyond your league so deal with it .
Mumu idiot like you no Know anything, grin grin Na to type nonsense na una sabi grin grin
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Fathertony: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2019
Dickhead02:
my papa dey mad! Why did he name me a Dickhead in the firstplace
Sorry bro, I feel your pain. The old man knew something you don't. Like paternity issues maybe
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2019
Fathertony:

Sorry bro, I feel your pain. The old man knew something you don't. Like paternity issues maybe
No call the mod make I handle fools like you idiot. grin grin
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by Alezy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

grin wow
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:

No sane dude would go on a date with a racist hoe like you!
Shame on your complex with anything white.
grin

Shame on your worship of everything white.

1 Like

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by sparkle7: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

Shame on your worship of everything white.
Shame on your insecurities about white.
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dickhead02:
Shame!
Shame!
Shame!

People in America go to the clubs to dance and unwind after a long week of working, is there something wrong with the clubs in Nigeria that makes it a shameful place to be? undecided
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:

Shame on your insecurities about white.

Shame on your obsession about whites, shame on you feeling inferior to them.

1 Like

Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by khiaa(f): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Alezy:
grin wow

What darling? kiss
Re: If A Gay Guy Offers You... by sparkle7: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
khiaa:

People in America go to the clubs to dance and unwind after a long week of working, is there something wrong with the clubs in Nigeria that makes it a shameful place to be? undecided
Shut up you Hoe! Looking all over club for the next di.ck to straff.
Coon calling others Coon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Chat (photos) / See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). / One Of The Most Hated Female Nlder Spotted - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.