Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still (1459 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
There has never been any day like the day where all attention and focus of heaven, and hell was centered upon the Earth.

For it was a moment that would determine if the Earth was going to herald a change in the course of humanity or not.

If the prince of the world(then) would be cast out, and the former order which was in the beginning restored, or not.

If man was going to have a second chance to partake of the tree of life or be forever condemned.

And it all hinged on the decision of one man to accomplish the purpose for which He was sent to the Earth, which was to die for man's sins.

And since the beginning with respect to man's decision to disobey the Word of God, never has there been a more influential decision, upon which just about everything that pertained to the Earth rested.

And once Jesus the one upon whom the hopes of all creation hinged, decided to take that plunge for humanity, it was only a matter of time before His decision translated into an fulfilled mission.

But meanwhile the Creation of God seemed to nervously hold its breath for the final moments leading up to the accomplishment of that unprecedented feat, while He hung upon the cross, for it was said:

Matthew 27:45 (KJV)

45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

So there was apparent suspense all over the land from about 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. in anticipation for the most defining moment in human history in the post-sin era.

And hence Heaven, Earth, and Hell stood still, until it was said:

Matthew 27:50-54 (KJV)

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

And that was the thunderous reaction of the Heaven and Earth to the most anticipated moment in the post-sin era of all creation, as they rejoiced as the prince of the world(then), Satan was finally cast out, and the new and reigning
Prince, Jesus was installed.

And it was a fitting response to mark the day that heralded the unprecedented victory of Man over the power of sin, death, and destruction.

The day that Heaven, Earth, and Hell stood still.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2019
Thank you Jesus!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2019
A glorious day indeed!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
The day that the prince of this world was cast out!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
A day of rejoicing in heaven
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
A day of rejoicing on Earth.
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2019
A day of mourning in hell!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2019
What a glorious day!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2019
The greatest day in human history!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by ccollins(m): 3:46am On Apr 28, 2019
jesusjnr2:
The greatest day in human history!
please permit to copy your posts to some site for the purpose of edification of the Christians and as warning and testimony to the heathens and unbelievers
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by orisa37: 5:00am On Apr 28, 2019
May Peace, Honour and Glory be God forever and ever, AMEN !!!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 28, 2019
ccollins:
please permit to copy your posts to some site for the purpose of edification of the Christians and as warning and testimony to the heathens and unbelievers
No probs, for it's not for private but public use and consumption, and absolutely free of charge as well.

I would just like to get a few details from you, like the site you intend to post it on etc.

And preferably you can do that via pm for I have already followed you.

Really appreciate your acknowledgment of my efforts here.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by ccollins(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
No probs, for it's not for private but public use and consumption, and absolutely free of charge as well.

I would just like to get a few details from you, like the site you intend to post it on etc.

And preferably you can do that via pm for I have already followed you.

Really appreciate your acknowledgment of my efforts here.

God bless you.
text me your email. You have 2 accounts with jesusjr on Nairaland. How am I sure your account wasn't hacked into
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
ccollins:
text me your email. You have 2 accounts with jesusjr on Nairaland. How am I sure your account wasn't hacked into
Actually both jesusjnr and jesusjnr2 are my monikers, and I have exclusive access to the two emails, so whichever you chose to send to would be fine by me.

But if you wish i text you my email I wouldn't mind, but then how would you know it's me?

I would send it in any case but you can still verify if you need to by following this moniker and sending me pm.

Thank you.
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2019
A blessed day!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 30, 2019
A glorious day!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 01, 2019
Hallelujah!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 9:06am On May 03, 2019
Wonderful!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 7:10am On May 04, 2019
Marvelous.
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 6:14am On May 05, 2019
Oh that day!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 7:08am On May 06, 2019
Truly awesome!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 08, 2019
The suspense of all suspense!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 7:45am On May 10, 2019
What a day!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 7:09am On May 11, 2019
A day of hope.
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 12, 2019
A day of joy.
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 13, 2019
Such a beautiful day!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 16, 2019
A record breaking day!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 6:20am On May 18, 2019
Never forget that day!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 11:25am On May 19, 2019
A lovely day!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 7:40am On May 20, 2019
A day of days!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 8:37am On May 21, 2019
I love that day!
Re: The Day Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still by Nobody: 10:43am On May 22, 2019
The Earth quaked!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Overflow At Dunamis 100,000 Capacity Auditorium During Cross-over Service (PIX) / Why Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Christ? / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.