Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

US Resident Representative Needed ... $1k Reward For Referral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Resident Representative Needed ... $1k Reward For Referral (340 Views)

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / See:app That Help You Sell Your Imported Goods Quickly And Pay You For Referral / First Bank Unveils Promo To Reward Verve Card Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Resident Representative Needed ... $1k Reward For Referral by callthefred: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ok
Re: US Resident Representative Needed ... $1k Reward For Referral by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: US Resident Representative Needed ... $1k Reward For Referral by callthefred: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
LiveByNight:
Scammers looking for mules

[img]https://media1./images/d503cd8458a5fa29c5be26b9fc7046ba/tenor.gif?itemid=8287629[/img]

You think everyone is a scammer just like yourself?. This is why some of you lack intelligence, just because your intellect can't comprehend this doesn't mean everyone is out looking to dupe others. Sorry but that's a valid post and you could have just kept off but alas you must display your IQ which is below 1.
Re: US Resident Representative Needed ... $1k Reward For Referral by callthefred: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are a thief and a crook! you are looking for mules to dump money's stolen through hacking into people's account and then you tell them to pay for machines for you only for you to later tell them to refund and keep a percentage! you are a fraudster

Sorry I wasted my time replying you but I won't after this.... A pig will always play in the dirt and would love to drag everyone into the dirt...it's obvious you're the scammer here if you can know all you said. I can't even understand a single thing here...

Have you ever done business with me to be so bold about this allegations? Hiding behind a fake ID and ranting is an obvious sign of depression. Your likes would always blame the government or engage in rituals because you never understand one can earn a decent living...Bye loserrr!!!

I'm a farmer and a proud one.
Re: US Resident Representative Needed ... $1k Reward For Referral by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
callthefred:

Sorry I wasted my time replying you but I won't after this.... A pig will always play in the dirt and would love to drag everyone into the dirt...it's obvious you're the scammer here if you can know all you said. I can't even understand a single thing here...

Have you ever done business with me to be so bold about this allegations? Hiding behind a fake ID and ranting is an obvious sign of depression. Your likes would always blame the government or engage in rituals because you never understand one can earn a decent living...Bye loserrr!!!

I'm a farmer and a proud one.

You are a thief

A fraud and a scammer

Ole

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted Nation Wide / The Secrete I Use To Make Monthly Income Of Between $400-1000 In Mobile App / Supermarket Inventory /stock For Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.