Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Urgent: Portacabin Quotation And Construction Needed In Port Harcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent: Portacabin Quotation And Construction Needed In Port Harcourt (758 Views)

Insulated Sandwich Panels, Insulated Roofing Panels, Portacabin In Nigeria / Portacabin Modular Structures Prefab Building / Construction Works Begin At Lekki Deep Sea Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Portacabin Quotation And Construction Needed In Port Harcourt by GLYMAN: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hello NLanders, if you are in the afore-stated line of business, or you know someone who is, kindly drop your contact(s)...

Thanks...
Re: Urgent: Portacabin Quotation And Construction Needed In Port Harcourt by OGUAF(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
GLYMAN:
Hello NLanders, if you are in the afore-stated line of business, or you know someone who is, kindly drop your contact(s)...

Thanks...

good day sir. How can I get accross to you on phone concerning your request
Re: Urgent: Portacabin Quotation And Construction Needed In Port Harcourt by ishadfurnitures: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Portable Cabins are been built according to size and formation, however if you can chat me on 08099212590 and states the size of the Cabin ,I will send you a quotation we based in Lagos, we can construct for you in PH.
GLYMAN:

Thanks...
Re: Urgent: Portacabin Quotation And Construction Needed In Port Harcourt by langeandgrant: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
GLYMAN:

Thanks...

Hello

Lange and Grant Commodities offers such services.

You can always contact the Lange and Grant, the best Portacabin and Insulated Sandwich Panel manufacturers in Nigeria.
Re: Urgent: Portacabin Quotation And Construction Needed In Port Harcourt by portacabin: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
GLYMAN:

Thanks...
call 08077773366.
www.rapidcabin.com

(1) (Reply)

Resell And Make A Profit With Android Phone / How To Instantly Lock Your GTBANK Account With 737 / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 300k Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.